Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for coder experienced with pools  (Read 523 times)
djeZo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:33:39 AM

I am looking for a partner for my next business idea (that will surely work and bring good $$$), but I lack experiences regarding pool software; there is not much documentation online and most of my work would have to be analyzing existing code and packet sniffing to determine what exactly has to be done. This is too long process for the solution that should be delivered in next few days.

So, if you know precisely how getwork, stratum etc protocols work, know all about shares, difficulties, calculating approx. miner speed out of submitted shares,... PM me!

Profit will be split 50:50.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monokaskade

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:43:01 AM

How can you lack experience when you made a leasing website?

Maybe I can help out

Vertcoin Pool http://vert.bitcrush.info | Pandacoin Pool http://panda.bitcrush.info |
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:27:13 PM

There is nothing related to pools (besides "setting" them, which is done via cgminer API).

Like I said, detailed knowledge is needed, not something even I know. Basically, I need someone who can code own pool from scratch and then use litecoind and multiple cgminers and should work (including rewards - determining how much shares certain instance provided).

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:12:52 PM

Bump..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: