Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 10x XFX 290X Double Dissipation  (Read 908 times)
cwizard (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:15:19 AM

Ship worldwide
Accept all major forms of payment including Bitcoin (preferred)
Prices in Bitcoin determined at point of sale
PM if interested
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackheart13

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:23:44 AM

Where are you located?  Escrow?
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:25:04 PM

I'm in the US.  No escrow, please.  I can give you several references.
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

These are going back to the distributor in the morning, and someone else will pick them to turn them around at Amazon prices.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:00:32 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 07:05:50 PM by BryanK

Where are you located?  Escrow?

I'm in the US.  No escrow, please.  I can give you several references.

edit: Best of luck with your sale

*Comment Redacted
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:16:39 PM

I'm in the US.  No escrow, please.  I can give you several references.

Red Flag

For those considering this trade, please USE escrow services.

Is that really necessary?  Do you run around trashing every post you don't personally like?
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:22:52 PM

Here is my shop (link to the item we are talking about): http://shop.magicboxsolutions.com/xfx-double-dissipation-r9-290x-edfd-radeon-r9-290x-graphic-card-1000-mhz-core-4gb-ddr5-sdram/

Here is my business address:

Magic Box, LLC
3346 East TC Jester G-14
Houston TX  77018

Here is my primary business web address:

www.magicboxsolutions.com

Here is our twitter:

@magicboxonline

Here is my business line:  855-305-MBOX (6269), where you can call me toll free and I will answer your questions.

I'm available on Facebook.

I'm available on Skype.

I'm pretty much.... always available.

I can give you guys several references.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:35:16 PM

Here is my shop (link to the item we are talking about): http://shop.magicboxsolutions.com/xfx-double-dissipation-r9-290x-edfd-radeon-r9-290x-graphic-card-1000-mhz-core-4gb-ddr5-sdram/

Magic Box, LLC
3346 East TC Jester G-14
Houston TX  77018

Here is our twitter:

@magicboxonline

Here is my business line:  855-305-MBOX (6269), where you can call me toll free and I will answer your questions.

I'm available on Skype.

Please provide proof linking MagicBoxOnline to your forum name. Ie. make a tweet about it or something.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:39:42 PM

Magic Box, LLC
3346 East TC Jester G-14
Houston TX  77018

Here is our twitter:

@magicboxonline

I'm available on Skype.

Please provide proof linking MagicBoxOnline to your forum name. Ie. make a tweet about it or something.

Tweeting this:

Hey guys, come on over to bitcointalk.org and join in the conversation about Bitcoin, Litecoin, and all types of Crypto!

Right after I post this reply.
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:43:35 PM

https://twitter.com/MagicBoxOnline/status/438020459146145793

https://twitter.com/MagicBoxOnline/status/438020620068995072

I'm very happy to prove my identity, and I don't want you guys thinking that I'm avoiding Escrow because I have something to hide.

I'm avoiding Escrow because it ties up money, and if paid in Bitcoin that can be a disaster.

When I get paid in Bitcoin, I do not sit on your bitcoin and hope to make a profit off it, you paid me for a good and that bitcoin is immediately exchanged to USD.

I'm currently in dealings with a user here from Sweden, he paid me 13.88 BTC for 12 MSI 280X Cards, 10 Silverstone 1200W Power Supplies, and 12 USB Risers.  The details of that transaction could be made available upon request, and after everything is done I am sure said user will vouch for me.  I realize it's rough "getting started" here, but ruining my name out of the gate is not what I am after.

Thanks,

Eric 'cwizard' Ochoa
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:47:02 PM

https://www.facebook.com/MagicBoxSolutions/posts/10152204705890709?stream_ref=10

I went ahead and posted to our Facebook page as well Smiley

If anything, maybe I can generate some new users for the forums? Smiley
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:50:48 PM

I am also a very active member of this Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/coinersanonymous/

Please come say hi Smiley
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:53:20 PM

Magic Box, LLC
3346 East TC Jester G-14
Houston TX  77018

Here is our twitter:

@magicboxonline

I'm available on Skype.

Tweeting this:

Hey guys, come on over to bitcointalk.org and join in the conversation about Bitcoin, Litecoin, and all types of Crypto!

Thanks man...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:56:05 PM

Magic Box, LLC
3346 East TC Jester G-14
Houston TX  77018

Here is our twitter:

@magicboxonline

I'm available on Skype.

Tweeting this:

Thanks man...

Do I get a star now? Smiley

Eric
BryanK

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:04:41 PM

Magic Box, LLC
3346 East TC Jester G-14
Houston TX  77018

Here is our twitter:

@magicboxonline

I'm available on Skype.

Tweeting this:

Thanks man...

Do I get a star now? Smiley

Eric
1. You do not have to be a cocky son of a B.
2. When you see someone on a forum refusing escrow that is a Huge red flag for anyone reading
3. You do not have to be a cocky son of a B.
4. Thank you for providing proof of your ident. People are now more likely to trade with you.
5. We are all here to help each other. If someone makes an accusation against you, it would be in your best interest to simply respond with a polite yet direct message. Find out what you can do to gain their trust. As a Jr. Member, YOU HAVE TO DO THESE THINGS.. being cocky doesnt help.
6. I will redact my comment above in regard to red flag.
7. I wish you the best of luck here on the forum. May I give you some advice and not be such a cocky son of a B.
8. Good day to you sir.
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:43:47 PM

2. When you see someone on a forum refusing escrow that is a Huge red flag for anyone reading
4. Thank you for providing proof of your ident. People are now more likely to trade with you.
5. We are all here to help each other. If someone makes an accusation against you, it would be in your best interest to simply respond with a polite yet direct message. Find out what you can do to gain their trust. As a Jr. Member, YOU HAVE TO DO THESE THINGS.. being cocky doesnt help.
7. I wish you the best of luck here on the forum. May I give you some advice and not be such a cocky son of a B.
8. Good day to you sir.

Your points are all taken.  I'm not trying to ruin my reputation right out of the box, but please forgive my reaction to someone I don't know immediately throwing a red flag.  As stated above, I'll happily provide references and do anything a buyer feels necessary to feel comfortable with a transaction under normal circumstances.

Thanks for being a watch dog for the community, I mean that.

Eric
BryanK

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:39:00 PM

8. Good day to you sir.

Your points are all taken.  I'm not trying to ruin my reputation right out of the box, but please forgive my reaction to someone I don't know immediately throwing a red flag.  As stated above, I'll happily provide references and do anything a buyer feels necessary to feel comfortable with a transaction under normal circumstances.

Eric

+1

Thanks Eric! Smiley Good luck with your sale.
cwizard (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:33:54 PM

8. Good day to you sir.

Eric

+1

Thanks Eric! Smiley Good luck with your sale.

Well I think it's already too late for that, but thanks.  Shipping 10 cards back to warehouse today!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: