Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is User Protrader? Where is my Bitcoin?  (Read 2726 times)
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:10:46 PM

I've had like 5 paypals frozen over the years, they still let you send refunds.....

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
claudesdad (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:37:59 PM

Better earlier send the disput to PayPal.

DO NOT MEANTION THAT IT WAS BITCOIN ... MEANTION THAT IT WAS A COMPUTER MINING OR ANY OTHER THING THAT IS PHYSICAL.
its good tip because if you are going in with bitcoin then they are not going to help you any more

When I put in the case - I did not mention that I was buying Bitcoin - I said the person I had sent the money to promised to deliver  a service to me by February 20th and had failed to deliver and was COMPLETELY unresponsive to any attempts I made to contact them.

I haven't heard back from PayPal yet - the case is still open.

Judging by Protrader's posts here - they've already frozen his account.

I'm still not very hopeful I'll get the money back.  I'll have to see what PayPal does.

I noticed that Protrader's rating has gone from -6 to -4 ,  does that mean he resolved his issues with other people?

claudesdad (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:48:12 PM

I've had like 5 paypals frozen over the years, they still let you send refunds.....

More evidence that makes me believe that Protrader is full of schite.
claudesdad (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:07:54 PM

Hello members,

I am not a scammer,

Paypal ripped me for bitcoin trading they placed a hold on my account as well as my money $16500, and i also not able to withdraw,send,refund any amount.. i tried everything to solve this problem but at the end they decided to suspend my account for lifelong..
I didn't stole anyones money all dispute & chargebacks already refunded through paypal,if i want to scam i definitely fought against disputes/chargebacks but i didn't, because that was the only option left to refund money.

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR YOUR TIME LOSE BUT I AM NOT A SCAMMER !!

hope you all understand my situation and remove my negative trust.

You admit that you have $16,500.00 in your account.

Which is another way of admitting that you have my money and could have refunded it when  you failed to deliver what you said you were going to deliver.

Then user MrPiggles points out that even though your account is frozen - you could still issue refunds.

Which you have failed to do since February 20th. 

Which you have failed to do even though I have posted here on this forum MULTIPLE TIMES, PM'ed you MULTIPLE TIMES, and emailed you MULTIPLE TIMES - that I would go away and consider this resolved if you simply sent me my money or sent me the Bitcoin I paid  YOU for.

I'm not going to ask forgiveness for being of the opinion that you're full of schite.

Give me a refund - or give me my coin.  The solution is simple.  This situation is only going to continue to get worse the longer it goes on.
Pasco60

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:20:11 AM

Hello members,

I am not a scammer,

Paypal ripped me for bitcoin trading they placed a hold on my account as well as my money $16500, and i also not able to withdraw,send,refund any amount.. i tried everything to solve this problem but at the end they decided to suspend my account for lifelong..
I didn't stole anyones money all dispute & chargebacks already refunded through paypal,if i want to scam i definitely fought against disputes/chargebacks but i didn't, because that was the only option left to refund money.

People, don't buy into that bs!!!

PMC: 1FERnGpCrQzUdYRN3guPoJ9YTgYSN6tCe5
claudesdad (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:50:05 AM

Hello members,

I am not a scammer,

People, don't buy into that bs!!!

Exactly.

I just checked my PayPal account for the status of the case that I filed - so far - nothing.  User Protrader has not responded.

According to Paypal he has until March 3 to respond (it's now March 2 in my timezone).

So let's reiterate what's going on here - just to remind Protrader that he has an option to make this all go away.

As a previous post in this thread has already stated:  User Protrader could still send me a refund even though his account is locked.  He has refused to do so even though reminded MULTIPLE TIMES that by doing so all of this would go away.

He has until tomorrow to still do so - and I would consider the case closed and withdraw my complaint.  This might unlock his Paypal account - which BY HIS OWN ADMISSION has $16,500 in it - which means he basically has admitted that he has my money and is basically refusing to refund it - even though - also by his own admission - he has not fulfulled his end of this deal.

So user Protrader is (one again) demonstrating that he has no interest in resolving this issue on an amicable basis.

Let me reiterate ONE MORE TIME:  Protrader -  you could have avoided all of this by simply sending me a refund when you were unable to fulfill your end of the bargain - or you could have sent me my Bitcoin.  In fact - you could have even STILL SCREWED ME OUT OF MONEY - and I likely would have been happy. Because during the time while you held my money the price of Bitcoin dropped down into the low $400's because of the Mt. Gov fiasco - and you had sold me Bitcoin at $600.    So if you had even responded to me you likely would have been able to string me along - STILL DELIVER what you promised - and still have screwed me out of some of my money.

Do you understand now why I am going to continue to pursue this until I get resolution?  Seriously - what is wrong with you?  Are you retarded?

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:19:05 AM

Yet again

Instead of this pissing contest that is going nowhere, someone post some damn evidence backing their claims.

claudesdad (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:08:23 AM

Yet again

Instead of this pissing contest that is going nowhere, someone post some damn evidence backing their claims.

I think I've posted sufficient evidence to show what happened.

If you check the original thread Protrader started to sell bitcoin - all of the other responses in the thread have conveniently been deleted.

Paypal ended up refunding the money I sent Protrader - and he is now sending me PM's asking me to withdraw my "allegations".

I don't see how sending somebody a lot of money - and having them not deliver what they said they would deliver - and go completely non-responsive
right at the time when they should have been delivering what they were paid for  - as something that should just get a pass.

I don't know why you perceive this to be a pissing contest.  It's simple.  Protrader said he would deliver something. He got paid to deliver something (1.5BTC).  He didn't do that.  When he didn't do that - I tried to contact him and ask him why. He didn't respond.  I contacted him again and again and again. He still didn't respond.  I went to Paypal and logged a case. Paypal found in my favor.  Protrader never delivered what he said he was going to deliver.  I got my money back.

Maybe the next time he'll do what he said he was going to do. Maybe not.  Judging by the responses I got from some other members here he's done this before.
Protrader

Activity: 126

Time is Money !!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:02:18 PM

I already refunded money SO PLEASE DROP YOUR ALLEGATIONS  ...
claudesdad (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:55:00 AM

I already refunded money SO PLEASE DROP YOUR ALLEGATIONS  ...

You didn't refund my money.  I had to log a case with Paypal and they basically took it back from  you.

As has already been explained in this thread MULTIPLE times - you had a chance - multiple chances actually - to respond to me when I tried to contact  you about where my Bitcoin was,  and you had chances to either refund my money or get me the Bitcoin I paid you for - you didn't do any of these things.

Maybe you need to go look up the definition of the word "allegations".

Because what I see are not allegations but facts.

And I'm not the only one because I had at least two other people say you did exactly the same thing to them.

You keep PM'ing me to "drop my allegations" - but from where I stand - you tried to screw me and almost got away with it.

Seems like other people had the same experience because your trust rating is MINUS EIGHT.

What am I supposed to do - make this all go away so you can screw somebody else?

Have you had any successful trades?  Where are the people coming to your defense?

I sell stuff online all the time - when one of my customers gets pissed off about something - I try to make it right. I don't ignore them until they come after me and then get pissed off when they screw up my other deals.

As far as I'm concerned you STILL haven't made this right and the ONLY reason I got my money back was because I had to log a case with Paypal.  If it wasn't for that - I would STILL be waiting on  you.
Mistform

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:27:48 PM

Also experienced problems with Protrader where he promised to refund money and I didn't receive anything.

Until people started sharing their problems with him here he was replying sometimes on skype, but since then no response at all.

I can provide skype logs, but that doesn't really show much.
claudesdad (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:41:02 PM

Also experienced problems with Protrader where he promised to refund money and I didn't receive anything.

Until people started sharing their problems with him here he was replying sometimes on skype, but since then no response at all.

I can provide skype logs, but that doesn't really show much.

Seems I'm not the only one................

I wonder who the other 6 people are who contributed to his minus 8 rating
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: