Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fees  (Read 538 times)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

Bitcoin whining is expensive. Bitcoin has to pay a lot of money in transaction. It has to pay different types of fees. And by this we have more fees than our fees. However, we are earning money from bitcoin and earning livelihood.
Your opinion is very precise and I think you have a genius thinking that you can make money from bitcoin.
Actually I agree with what you say that to woo bitcoin is expensive but bitcoin can pay very expensive money if in transactions because bitcoin have to pay various kind of cost which already exist or which have been provided. however I am sure behind the transaction there will be an advantage to all of us because there will be free bitcoins and we can make money from bitcoin to seek profit for life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

What are is lightning network and How to integrate lightning network into the bitcoin?
How to decrease bitcoin transaction fees and an increase in the speed of transaction!
Bitcoin fee is very good for making transactions! I need to improve to quickly be confirmed (or sure the transaction will be confirmed within about 06 blocks)
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

The charge is also affected by the size of the attached data. A $ 1 transaction may be more priced than $ 1,000 when more data is associated with it. The amount of the charge affects a number of factors, for example, during the weekend there is a smaller number of transactions in total, and thus fees are falling. In order for LN transactions to work, lateral micro channels must be implemented into the blockchain through which a large amount of payments can be made. These payments will be written into the Bitcoin blockchain until the channel closes as the only payment. As a result, the main blockchain is loaded only when opening and closing the channel. Currently, the number of channels and nodes LN is slowly increasing. I'm sure we can look forward to big things in the future whether it's Lightning or something else.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

I paid about 14 cents to send 5300USD a week ago.  0.0024528301886792454%.  The issue is speed.  It took 45 minutes.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: