Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION POOL OPERATORS & MINERS - PLEASE READ OUR OFFER! - CRYPTO X CHANGE  (Read 5379 times)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2011, 03:59:28 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2011, 12:36:39 AM by cryptoxchange

Dear Pool Operators and Miners
[Edit: see updated launch plans here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48598.0 ]

We would like to take this opportunity to ask you to join our Mining Pool Program, how this works it makes your mining pool earn more money for you and also huge incentives for your miners.

Pool Operators Earn
What we are offering is XX% (Please Contact us for this information) for the pool operator for all coins traded that are mined from your pool and traded on our exchange by your miners. That is XX% of the actual trade, which we would normally make 0.65%, so we are providing you the pool operator a very decent rate in which will make you good money over months as it all adds up!

Miners Discount – 20%
Ok, now for your user, they receive a 20% Discount on the trades of those coins, so that is double what other exchanges offer etc. in terms of trade discounts.

Our Exchange supports all Crypto Currencies, so we cater for every pool and coin. We have the most features and useful tools, smooth user friendly fast exchange.

So these are for the coins mined, it is for the initial trades of each of the mined coins. To prevent any problems, we have created a simple API which integrates with your mining pool.
The integration will be very basic on your end, if required our team can assist as much as required to assist in the integration.

Now you may be asking, why are we offering this?, the simple answer is liquidity, we are launching on Monday the 17th of October 2011.

The reason why we need high volume of coins coming in for sale is we are operating totally globally, in ever language and also every currency also.

Our Exchange is the fastest in the world to fund your account from our clients perspective, all transfers of money in is less than 24 Hours from anywhere in the world, into our exchange and everything is automated.

Please have a think about our offer, we have payouts to your miners in 140 Currencies, so no matter which country they are from they have fast and convenient payout.

We look forward to talking with you soon, if you have any further questions please do ask. We have our own software development company, so if any help is required we are here.

Thank you very much for your time!

Regards

Ken

General Manager

ken@cryptoxchange.com
Mobile: +61434552244
Phone: +61280114004

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 06:48:41 AM

It'd probably help if you had a website link...  I tried out cryptoxchange.com and it didn't load.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 10:06:10 AM

It'd probably help if you had a website link...  I tried out cryptoxchange.com and it didn't load.

Hi our main site is www.cryptoxchange.com , the pool program information is not online,we will have a dedicated section on this upon launch for new and existing pool operators. This post is to inform anyone we missed. All of the pool operators that we contacted that we could, have had a fantastic response and are awaiting setup and our launch. If you are a pool operator please email us directly and we can talk.

Thanks you!

Ken

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 03:56:55 PM

youve been stating for weeks that you will go live and now you state that you have a pool that will go live sometime.

huh!

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 04:03:48 PM

youve been stating for weeks that you will go live and now you state that you have a pool that will go live sometime.

huh!

Sorry Your Comments Make NO SENSE? DID you read the thread??

We are not opening a pool, we have mining pool integration for Pools and their members to receive incentives etc.

Yes, we have been delayed on opening, we take our business very serious and there is no rush or expense spared so that we can provide the very best to our clients.

Please read the topic before posting ridiculous comments!!

johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 04:06:42 PM

huh!

We are not opening a pool, we have mining pool integration for Pools and their members to receive incentives etc.

Yes, we have been delayed on opening, we take our business very serious and there is no rush or expense spared so that we can provide the very best to our clients.

A lot of your posts have the tone of ridiculing commenters.

Regardless of if their comments 'make sense', your condescending tone as a PR individual (among my other concerns with this 'exchange') dissuade me from using your exchange.

I suggest CryptoX find another forum advocate.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 04:14:49 PM

Hi our main site is www.cryptoxchange.com

You should probably tell your server administrator to redirect the non-www to the www url cause, damn, that's lame.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 04:17:48 PM

huh!

Regardless of if their comments 'make sense', your condescending tone as a PR individual (among my other concerns with this 'exchange') dissuade me from using your exchange.

JohnJ,

Yet another negative post. Please stay with TradeHill, your happy with them, so that's wonderful.
& Yes we do have a PR firm working for us, we answer questions directly on this forum however. It seems you have little to do JohnJ, but to follow us here on the forum. That's really not very exciting, also what is there to be so concerned about with our Exchange JohnJ? Please enlighten us with your comments!

johnj

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 04:20:51 PM

huh!

JohnJ,

Yet another negative post. Please stay with TradeHill, your happy with them, so that's wonderful.
& Yes we do have a PR firm working for us, we answer questions directly on this forum however. It seems you have little to do JohnJ, but to follow us here on the forum. That's really not very exciting, also what is there to be so concerned about with our Exchange JohnJ? Please enlighten us with your comments!

Gee, a PR guy who aggregates petty forum 'fights'.

Yes, I have been keeping a track of CryptoX posts.  No, its not exciting.  Yes, it is a way to determine the integrity of said exchange, based on who they choose to represent said exchange.

So far, I'm not impressed.

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 04:25:30 PM

huh!

JohnJ,

Gee, a PR guy who aggregates petty forum 'fights'.

Yes, I have been keeping a track of CryptoX posts.  No, its not exciting.  Yes, it is a way to determine the integrity of said exchange, based on who they choose to represent said exchange.

So far, I'm not impressed.

JohnJ, as I said above our PR guys are not handling this forum they are looking after many other things and marketing.
Integrity of said exchange, we have provided all details, phone numbers, physical address, company registration, absolutely everything.

What are you not impressed with John? Forum posts?

johnj

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 04:26:48 PM

Also, it's not that hard to get a quick review of your posts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=40345;sa=showPosts

Seems suspicious that the PR guy would advocate using the "ignore" feature on a person who has also brought up questions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=43908.0 (Concerns about CryptoX)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=44073.msg527657#msg527657 (CryptoX suggesting people ignore the guy who brought up concerns)

What do you have to hide?

Caesium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 04:30:13 PM

JohnJ, as I said above our PR guys are not handling this forum they are looking after many other things and marketing.
Integrity of said exchange, we have provided all details, phone numbers, physical address, company registration, absolutely everything.

Where?

I go to your site, and all I see is an email address. There's an 'About' that looks like it should be a link or button but doesn't seem to do anything. That's really about as anonymous as you could be.
I don't get to see any of your personal details before I press what looks like the only link on your site, to start providing mine? No thanks.

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 04:35:44 PM

Also, it's not that hard to get a quick review of your posts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=40345;sa=showPosts

Seems suspicious that the PR guy would advocate using the "ignore" feature on a person who has also brought up questions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=44073.msg527657#msg527657 (CryptoX suggesting people ignore the guy who brought up concerns)

Absolutely nothing to hide, it is just amazing how people try to shoot down a new service very quickly, why is that?

We are here to help the community and Bitcoin, so I do not see why all the negativity.

Thanks

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 04:41:01 PM

Where?

I go to your site, and all I see is an email address. There's an 'About' that looks like it should be a link or button but doesn't seem to do anything. That's really about as anonymous as you could be.
I don't get to see any of your personal details before I press what looks like the only link on your site, to start providing mine? No thanks.

Hi Caesium,

That is our pre launch page we will sort that out asap, thank you. In the meantime here is information about us:

Crypto X Change is officially opening to the public on Monday (Oct. 17).

This is a brand new service built from the ground up to be the most secure, professional, and convenient Bitcoin exchange on the market.

-Insurance: Indemnity & Liability protecting our clients.
-Fund your account from anywhere in the world, within 24 hours
-Instant Buy & Sell Feature for Easy Bitcoin Transactions
-Support for many languages
-25 inbound currencies, 140 outbound currencies
-Complete API, for traders and all requirements
-Support for multiple crypto-currencies
-Buy gold, silver, platinum, and palladium (delivery anywhere in the world)
-Yubikey, SMS Authentication, and other advanced security features
-Special Mining Pool Initiative (miners and pool ops can save money and plug directly into the exchange)
-Dedicated physical servers with enterprise-class hardware and software setup
-ISO 27001 compliant + ASIO T4 certification
-Hourly, daily, & monthly backups. Off-site disaster recovery implementation
-All data securely encrypted with multiple redundancies
-24 hour live support

Crypto X Change is fully compliant with all rules and AML regulations. There will be no frozen bank accounts or any 3rd party frozen funds. We have invested heavily in our payment gateway system to enable smooth fast payments in and out of our exchange in under 24 hours worldwide.

We have many more innovative features and an ongoing affiliate program.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

www.cryptoxchange.com
Email:contact@cryptoxchange.com

Phone Numbers:
Australia: (02) 8005 1901 - International +61280051901
New Zealand: +6498890114
United States: +12024706044
United Kingdom: +442081235669
Hong Kong: +85281999960

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crypto-X-Change/265913173431482
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/cryptoxchange
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/cryptoxchange#p/a/u/0/ePIk4sv2JQE

Management: Ken & Colin Armitt - We have been in the IT industry for over 15 years, we currently own a very successful software company developing software solutions for Government and Education Sectors as well as many private company's in Australia and throughout the World.

Australian Owned and Operated by Kenseycol PTY LTD - Business Registration Information - http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?juris=9&hdtext=ACN&srchsrc=1&acn=140244828

Domain Information - http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=cryptoxchange.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

Thank you very much

johnj

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 04:43:10 PM

Absolutely nothing to hide, it is just amazing how people try to shoot down a new service very quickly, why is that?

We are here to help the community and Bitcoin, so I do not see why all the negativity.

Thanks

Really, ya'll aren't aware of the many exchange scams?  You see no reason for the negativity?  Have you done any research into previous BTC exchanges?

You know how many scammers in the marketplace forum have used the line 'I'm trying to help Bitcon!'

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck....

Yep.  

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 04:47:37 PM

Thanks

I think you're getting negativity, because of your negativity towards others.  You need to change the way you're posting on here if you want people to try your exchange.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 04:53:07 PM

JohnJ,

Our company, exchange are not here to scam people. Out of all of these scammers how many have provided all of their information?

We have provided absolutely all information if you look at our post, so that people know where to find us, phone support, absolutely everything. What else can we provide? Company registration, Domain information everything has been posted in the forum here.

Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks JohnJ

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 05:01:42 PM

Thanks

I think you're getting negativity, because of your negativity towards others.  You need to change the way you're posting on here if you want people to try your exchange.

Hi Tysat,

No we are not negative towards others, we simply defend ourselves against ridiculous accusations. Our entire team is very passionate about our exchange, and for people with some sort of agenda, trying to put our business in a bad light, without giving us a chance or knowing the amount of work and large investment that we have put into this, I think people in our shoes would defend them selves as well, or not reply at all.

This is the only place that I have seen this sort of behavior, people forget that there are actually real business's with real people around here, that are not out to scam people.

Our exchange and other related products that are coming out, are here to stay. We will show the community and also get more people into Bitcoin as we go with our plans for the future which are never ending.

Thank you.

johnj

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 05:04:11 PM

Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks JohnJ

I let you know previously that your tone is condescending.

You then mocked me, which affirmed my observation.

Nice try on the backpeddle, but for this potential user (me), you've already made it quite clear the quality of further interactions I may have with cryptoxchange.

shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 05:29:44 PM

Thanks

Hi Tysat,

No we are not negative towards others, we simply defend ourselves against ridiculous accusations. Our entire team is very passionate about our exchange, and for people with some sort of agenda, trying to put our business in a bad light, without giving us a chance or knowing the amount of work and large investment that we have put into this, I think people in our shoes would defend them selves as well, or not reply at all.

This is the only place that I have seen this sort of behavior, people forget that there are actually real business's with real people around here, that are not out to scam people.

Our exchange and other related products that are coming out, are here to stay. We will show the community and also get more people into Bitcoin as we go with our plans for the future which are never ending.

Thank you.

This whole post here is what turned me away from your exchange. The professionalism displayed by your PR team not only shows how ill-equipped you handle molehill type situations, but leaves me with no confidence in your ability to handle a breach or error in your exchange.
Secondly, in your opening statement, you state that you need a "High volume of coins" and other things that make no sense and start to make people worry. Instead of addressing the issues as they are brought up like an adult, you get on the defensive and even when a moderator tells you that you should maybe change your tone to change your reception, you write a multi-paragraph "Defense" rant in which you mock members of this forum.

If this is what I can expect from your exchange, you will never have my business or that of my clients. All you have done here is added multiple risk factors in your assessment and show that the staff cannot behave in a matter that instills a level of safety for my transactions. Good work!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████