Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3984 times)
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

Scenarios for bitcoin will not follow the crowd. And everyone's hope and speculation bitcoin price will increase like December 2017. So Bitcoin will not increase at the end of the year. Bitcoin will continue to go down and sideway until the end of 2018.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
Everyone is expecting for this thing to happen due to the continuous market dump in the market for a long run. It is indeed expected by many people that the continuous increase would again happen at the end of this year just like the scenario on the previous year. To be ready o. what wouls happen, holding is the best thing to do as well as to be patient.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
Yes,I am also think so. Because in the last year, we also saw this. Bitcoin price was huge in that time and it was its peak value. This year Bitcoin was around $6.5k and it was so hopeless price for those who invest in the last year and we all are hopeful that Bitcoin again pump in this year. Many of analyst also predict this. So hopefully Btc will pump in December.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Personally I don't think that we will see pump like in December again in this year. In my opinion Bitcoin will be in flat and slowly will fall. According to technical analysis recovery will start only in middle of the next year.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

I think next month the BTC will go back up and stabilize but after one month the BTC will go back down even further.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Today it can happen in the past that happened in bitcoin just as now its price can be beaten again to start buying at low bitcoin price at.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin will rise again next month and will come back down the following month but bitcoin is hard to guess, according to my analysis, bitcoin always rises at the end of the year.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:41:18 AM

actually, I am not sure that bitcoin price can jump again in December but we have time to see this will happen. and who knows, we don't have to wait until December to see the price can increase but we only need to wait until the next month. I am sure that many people right now is waiting for the bitcoin price to gets up again so they can back to make a profit. but still, this is the hardest year for bitcoin and altcoin price because the cryptocurrency price is down too deep and I am sure that it will be back normal again.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

December is always a rally point for many coin in the cryptocurrency.  The psychology of traders and investors is that money move in to market around that time and that people will do anything possible to round up the year on positive note while some will want to position themselves for the new year.  We will definitely see high volume and liquidity in cryptocurrency market in December!

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

not this year to good crypto I think next 2-month btc dumping 4500-5000 range

Why do you think so, bro? Do you have some information about the future price of Bitcoin? As for me, I made some calculation, compared BTC charts, and I think that it will gain close to December 2018.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

There are 132 more days to Christmas Day  Cheesy and who knows maybe by this date Bitcoin will reach more than last year, when he jumped from 6k to 16k in just some days (by November, December 2017)
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

We need to wait some more days for almost sure prediction. If we hope that it can repeat the same as December 2017 then it may be foolish thought for us. When we expect so much in bitcoin then it will never come. I mean actually. Yet we can predict about jump but nobody knows when it sure makes a jump. I think if bitcoin again jump in December then it can’t repeat same as 2017. It can be half or three-fourths of the 2017th jump.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

There are 132 more days to Christmas Day  Cheesy and who knows maybe by this date Bitcoin will reach more than last year, when he jumped from 6k to 16k in just some days (by November, December 2017)
Yes I agree the possibility is always there on the line. I believe that the btc price is always unstable it can maybe pump now and no one know what will be the exact time to fall again. Everything in btc is unpredictable so we cannot really see that it fall or it will rise on th enemy day, I think it will depend on the market volume.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

in my opinion for now it seems like it's too late and bitcoin will never be able to return to the price like December 2017, it's just that the bubble will not be able to recover again.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

Personally I don't think that we will see pump like in December again in this year. In my opinion Bitcoin will be in flat and slowly will fall. According to technical analysis recovery will start only in middle of the next year.
Yes I think so, we Will not see bitcoin reach highest value again like previous year. In this year bitcoin price will stay around 7-8k because until now we not see bitcoin price goes up significantly, the price only increase a few percent and then decrease again and it Will last until the end of year. We should have much patient to expect a big profit and wait until the market trully recovered.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

Bitcoin predictions for this year's December was at the earlier part of this year seeming as if it will experience a boom. However, The cryptocurrency market has slowed over the past few days, with Bitcoin holding price levels within the mid $6,000s. However, Robert Sluymer and Tom Lee, both from market analysis firm, Fundstrat, believe that this will change very shortly.

Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

Many of us are still optimistic about the next Bitcoin boom, but for me, It's hard to say what December will be like for Bitcoin and other Crypto-currencies, despite all shades of hope from some Bitcoin analyst firms. 
Also, it is believed that, the current price drop was a correction. People selling off their coins for some portfolio diversification. Thus, the price dorp.
However, as limit on the amount of coins available, We will see a price increase very soon, maybe not a crazy jump, but a stable increase.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:36:27 PM

Their is no guarantee that the proce of bitcoin would go up significantly during the end of the year. It did that last year does not mean it would repeat same thing this year. Its much better to roll with the tide and buying more bitcoins as it goes down and having a good position while waiting the bulls to return. But for price jump, am hopeful but not so wether it would be during year end
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

the history of btc as far as I can see have been always in such ups and downs and for the btc to be a healthy investment it has to jump once again because the investors can`t afford another regression in my opinion so it has to make a new move.

Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

Their is no guarantee that the proce of bitcoin would go up significantly during the end of the year. It did that last year does not mean it would repeat same thing this year. Its much better to roll with the tide and buying more bitcoins as it goes down and having a good position while waiting the bulls to return. But for price jump, am hopeful but not so wether it would be during year end

Yes it was not guaranteed but the market price right now is dumping so hard so you can invest a huge amount rather than selling your coins and just lose all your investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: