Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3984 times)
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

I hope so but no one can tell that when btc jump now bitcoin price is not high but I hope that end of this year bitcoin price going to 8k

yes right everyone can hope and want the value of the increase of bitcoin or other altcoins, but for sure in my opinion that each year the price or value of bitcoin always rises from the previous year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

No one can predict the behavior of the BTC. Since the market is not predictable. And what happens in the near future is not known.
Karine15

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin will definitely jump in December. This is a very promising coin and she has a strong team.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

For anyone who is actually buying the dips now, one thing I am sure of is that by December, the value obviously is going to be far more than what it is now and that is going to be some sweet profit in that case. No one surely knows how the market is going to end up like, but at least at that time of the year; we would have had some pretty good moves, which probably could have set us up for a good price. We may not be too hasty to judge though as every year may not always come out the same.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

I think bitcoin will not grow much this year. I think it will play around $6000 to $8000. Bitcoin is really having a hard time toward full recovery. Like other said it will take a longer time before it will grow again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.

Maybe it will go down and you are correct but the market is volatile so we can still expect higher prices by the end of the day and all we need is patience to wait for the price to pump up again.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.

Obviously it will pump up again because the market price is down for so long so we can expect for the price of bitcoins to ignite before the year ends just like what happened last december 2017.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

Yes, I am highly optimistic about the growth of Bitcoin over the period of time in the coming future. We will see price momentum before the December of this year itself. I am considering the signals received from institutional investors and big whales in the last few years. This time we will have a sustainable growth and hopefully, the market will react in a matured manner this time.
I think most users themselves are very confident of the price changes that will occur at the end of the year. so if you ask what you think. of course all users will think that it is very possible because of seeing a lot of the same speculation about this. of course positive belief this will bring good things in December
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:45:32 AM

there will be no big jump in bitcoin this year. because bitcoin has jumped very high in the past year so the next leap will probably be in the next 2-3 years. because something big wave won't be around at the same time, the next wave will definitely be bigger than last year.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:53:10 AM

Hello Guys
My own opinion, Bitcoin prices will not be able to rise sharply in December because last year's pumping was just a whale's strategy. The current market has come down and many investors have trapped whales. So we are careful in investing now. Make a smart decision to avoid losing a lot.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

I assume sure but not as excessive as it became final December 2017. currently, bitcoin rate continues to be at around $7K. $20K at quit of this 12 months is difficult to interrupt with the modern marketplace state of affairs. most probably it hit the $10K margin or even extra but we do not assume it to hit the $20K margin.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

maybe in December for the year it seems a bit heavy to increase prices because there is currently almost no good news that can help cryptocurrency prices to increase prices.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

Hello Guys
My own opinion, Bitcoin prices will not be able to rise sharply in December because last year's pumping was just a whale's strategy. The current market has come down and many investors have trapped whales. So we are careful in investing now. Make a smart decision to avoid losing a lot.
As for what happen last december there is no possibility that it may ever have to rise in a very sharp as for past year that it was increase very sharp so better be having some think of it that this may never have to rise very sharp as well.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:18:27 AM

Earlier this month I was optimistic about the increase in BTC, but it looks like the price correction is still continuing and the BTC is dumping again.
this is bad for altcoin trading. could this be the impact of the bitcoin etf proposal?

Partly yes, If these manipulators would give a proper timings to approved within the year, probably it would greatly affects price and will expect bullish at the year end

otherwise, there is still a one hit low before rallying up, charts could probably tell maximum downtrend and uptrends
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

Mostly the chances are very high because the market manipulator will start pumping the Bitcoin by the end of December. Many experience price analysts are predicting that Bitcoin price will cross more than 25000$ but we have to wait and see how far the market will start increasing.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

I think the price of bitcoin increases and it will beat when the december day and great times again to rise again and happen in the past year.
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

Hello Guys

Because alot are hopefuls  Cheesy And based on the market trend, the BER season is the period of consumerism so money will flow out from the consumers and investors would just have to invest it more.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

many people predict that the price of bitcoin will jump again in December, I also believe that will happen because the price of bitcoin has the same movement every year
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

I think we will be profitable and the market will soon recover as the 12th of 2017 and then the crypto will make the investment market hotter than will BTC again jump in December 2017
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

Hello Guys
As for what happen last december there is no possibility that it may ever have to rise in a very sharp as for past year that it was increase very sharp so better be having some think of it that this may never have to rise very sharp as well.
I prefer that the increase should be in a stable condition. I do not expect that the increase will be very significant because it will only make the market conditions unpredictable and even the price reduction can be very drastic. So a stable movement condition will make the market safer and that will increase the number of investors interested in cryptocurrencies. The public and investors are important components, therefore stability is the main component that must be the expected goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: