Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3984 times)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1645

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

instead of waiting for a spike that may or may not come in this long term bear market, you should be preparing a short with high leverage for the next dump. Which will be soon. Calm before the storm right now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

instead of waiting for a spike that may or may not come in this long term bear market, you should be preparing a short with high leverage for the next dump. Which will be soon. Calm before the storm right now.
I think that we can do without encouraging forecasts, because there are no other ways out, rather than waiting for the market to recover and raise prices. there are two options for the development of events, or sell today for a pittance, or wait and get a profit.
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:51:46 PM

I think that it may jump in October-November but if it won't it won't grow in December either I think, next months are deciding for the game.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

We don't know the exact time when the price of bitcoin will jump again. Keep the faith that it will come again soon or later is the only thing we can do right now.

Well cryptocurrency trading is unpredictable but usually base on experience, before the month ends is starting of bull run. Whats happening now maybe is the last dip for this year in my opinion hope so. Everyone is expecting and waiting a bull run, market now is still bearish.

Open for Campaigns
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

no one will know for sure what will happen later this year. many people who really hope that at the end of this year it will be like the end of 2017. And all they do is hold their coins. I think that such a strategy is not right in my mind. to get income, in my opinion the right business is to do daily trading. while waiting for the end of the year, we can trade to earn income. so don't just focus on the end of the year to get a happy day, even now we can be happy if we can take advantage of the work we do.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.

I guess it will happen, but no one knows what will happen on that day mate. it maybe or maybe not actually or anytime it could happen. it depends on the whaler I think. Because I think in this industry there is a manipulator who control the price value for bitcoin I'm not sure but according to what I read in the forum here in different communities who'd been here for a years Perhaps they are right.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

Yes, I am waiting for it, I think bitcoin will jump for a good pump in December, but I have doubt that bitcoin will not cross 10K USD this year!  Because if the price of bitcoin increases then there is a possibility to increase the sellers than the investors!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
danice15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:32:17 AM

Here we go again hoping that the price will pump. I've already read a lot of topics or threads about the price of bitcoin or the market before the end of the year. Majority of their prediction is good but until now the market performance is really a heartache. But im still positive the the market will soon be recover. *cross finger*
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:14:14 AM

it could happen in December like the last year. but unfortunately, right now we are going to see bitcoin price is down again and this time, the down is very deep than before. I hope that it is only happening on the weekend so in the next week, the price can be back to the price before and even it will increase higher again.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:58:41 AM

it could happen in December like the last year. but unfortunately, right now we are going to see bitcoin price is down again and this time, the down is very deep than before. I hope that it is only happening on the weekend so in the next week, the price can be back to the price before and even it will increase higher again.

The next target for bitcoin to going down is $5900 to $5800 before it going to climb again there so much fake news that publish in the internet regarding to bitcoin thats why it going down easily, but the good thing is you can buy more bitcoin and altcoin in a low price so basically if bitcoin going up you can earn a good profit, just wait for the announcement of ETF if its approved or deny, dont be rush and observe carefully, all of us are waiting for bitcoin to pump up again.
Aweasadbek

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:17:56 AM

Of course in this December BTC will raise because many people expect these and hope. But obviously it will not be so dramatic. Maybe this will lead to the strong raise.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Yes, I am highly optimistic about the growth of Bitcoin over the period of time in the coming future. We will see price momentum before the December of this year itself. I am considering the signals received from institutional investors and big whales in the last few years. This time we will have a sustainable growth and hopefully, the market will react in a matured manner this time.
I think most users themselves are very confident of the price changes that will occur at the end of the year. so if you ask what you think. of course all users will think that it is very possible because of seeing a lot of the same speculation about this. of course positive belief this will bring good things in December

To be honest, my positive prediction is not based on an optimistic approach but the analysis of the past data. Since the big whales and institutional investors have earned huge profit from the previous price rally in the market, they are looking for the perfect opportunity before the price rally to repeat the process once again. I am sure that the momentum will take place soon and big whales and institutional investors would definitely push it even further.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

It will but probably not as high as it was in December 2017. I bet it will surpass the $10K mark at the end of this year. Though it is only an speculation I believe it is still possible to happen because of its volatility factor.
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Due to its volatility factor, BTC will again hit new all time highs but not in the same timeline as in 2017 year end. Expect a spike over the 10 k usd in the near month.
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

I don't expect strong movements this year. Maybe in the spring of 2019 (ETF as first reason).
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.

the price of most commodities are going up when we are in the ber months. last year is a proof that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are bullish when this days come. just relax and wait for the 2018 bullrun. i expect bigger than last years

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Crypto trading is also seasonal, we really hope that will hit all time highs again. But if the game has changed, well this bear market could take long that we could ever imagine. The only chance that market will recover might be ETF approval and mass adoption.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Bitcoin will not make a new high before the end of the year or at the end of the year rather they may be a rally of some sort because  for the first time since the beginning of the year MACD (moving average) has cross the zero line which is a sign for reversal showing us there will soon be a rally and also the support at $6K has remain unbroken  the price always bounce off that $6k support and goes back. There is a strong need for the cryprocurrency to rally now so that the price will be a consolation because  the festive period is coming where people need to spend money for their friends and love ones.
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

I do not think there will be a new rally at the end of this year. The market will recover for a long time until we can come to new ATH.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

Honestly Bitcoin has been struggling this year as far as its price is concerned the bears had been having a good ride so far and whenever the price heads to a new higher there is always a major setback. So no one can predict the future but all of us do really hope for that thing to happen once again with Bitcoin but I also doubt that we wont able to reach up that price too easily specially now that there are already lost of buzz or issues when it comes to adoption and yet government do already make such actions towards crypto or into Bitcoin alone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: