Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an EXPERIENCED, SUCCESSFUL investors guidance and help!  (Read 166 times)
Duruthagod (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:15:19 AM

Hey! I’m brand new to the site and also investing in bitcoin! I’m looking for guidance and help from someone who knows what they’re doing, and can help me out. I have around 4,000 as of now to invest and would love help! Thanks
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

When you invest in bitcoin it is a very good and good thing, and you can benefit greatly from your investment.
Wandly

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

I think to invest on bitcoin need to be patient always. Because it's a long time project and always need to be focused how much was  invested.
Tappertit

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Bitcoin is probable and promising. Here's an intelligent investment. Bitcoin has been created with Blockchain Technology. Which provides guaranteed security and good service. I think investment in bitcoin is profitable.
RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

First of all welcome to bitcoin. I think to success in this sector you have to know the concept of overll market. You will get huge profit if you analyze the every single thing of this market. I think if anyone research properly in this market he/she might be huge profitable.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

Before investing, I suggest to go through every discussions or as many as possible regarding investing in Crypto-space. If I woud have $4000, I would invest 70% of it in BTC and altcoins where 80% of them I would invest in BTC and other 20% I would in several altcoins having a well review and rating from known sites and also listed in coinmarketcap. Other 30% I would invest in ICOs having a good social value as well as a strong blockchain with having well review. Overall, research and knowledge is the first thing you need to own.
AlvinJetton

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

I think you should invest your money on Bitcoin right now, the market is facing a correction and will surely see a rise in price again because a lot of ETF proposals have hearing pending within the next couple of months. This will definitely help the price to be increased because of increased demand.
crazybtclover

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

You have made a right investment by investing in bitcoin. I will suggest to go through the whitepaper of you invested coin first. Then you can seek help from the bitcointalk forum as there are many expert people in that forum.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

There is a consolidation of Bitcoin price going on right now but the next trend will decide everything. There will be a hearing of ETF on 10th August which will definitely influence Bitcoin price to rise again. So, I would suggest you to make investment right now as there are very minimum possibility for it to go down right now.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

Do purchase the crypto currency first to start investing in BTC. You will need a bitcoin wallet like Copay or Luno which are pretty good for basic useage. When you are registered with an account you can buy BTC using credit card.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

I would suggest you to take time to understand bitcoin. You should know how it functions, how to secure it and how it differs. So before making up your mind for investment make sure you acknowledge it properly.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

Coinbase is the largest bitcoin broker so you can start purchasing BTC here. As buying BTC is tough sometimes as it depends on country so you can go for exchange finder to find a place for buying bitcoins in your country.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

I really appreciate your statement, we all clearly knows that in there experience and kno6about the market is a very powerful wapoen to success so speaking with the experience once and taking their advice is really hopeful
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

When you invest in bitcoin it is a very good and good thing, and you can benefit greatly from your investment.
Investing in bitcoin is good choice cause you earn more benefits. Investing in bitcoin you will earn more profit and have chance to change your life from rugs to riches.  Bitcoin value is always on top even some trials you can face but it always give us big profits in our investment.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

Close to $4,000 is no joke.  You need to invest in these three coins namely; bitcoin, etheruem and litecoin. If you split your money into these coins with bitcoin having 50% of the investment.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

It’s always wise to invest your money in bitcoin and holding it. Most altcoins are dependent on bitcoin’s price. With the upcoming SEC hearing, if BTC gets the ETF approval we'll see bitcoin price reaching new heights. Just hold on to your coins and keep patience. Good days are still ahead.
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

i will ask that you consider hiring a consultant in the field and pay for his services, the reason is that, when you pay for his services, he owes you the obligation of giving a professional information and also you respect his advice but if i was to advice you, i would say you invest only what you can do without and also most importantly, do your own research.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

if you consider investing without knowing what the technology is about, i for one will only consider that as a maximum risk and should be avoided. i will advice you first get to know much about the technology and how it works and what is involved and then you can convince yourself that it is what you really want to do and then you can continue form there.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

Bitcoin is your best shot in crypto. Right now the market is in red(bearish) and I guess you bought BTC just at the right time. Don't panic when prices fall in a week or two. Your patience matters  most.  Going forward, you can start learning trading so you can start making some profits aside your long term investment.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

You have a very good amount of money for investment. At first, I can suggest you read and learn about the cryptocurrency. It is not like the investment system, it is a volatile digital currency. Sometimes the price will up and sometimes will huge down. So, you have to be patience. At this moment, Ethereum price is very low, after October 2017 to now, Ethereum never down like now! So, it is the best time to invest in Ethereum. You may invest 2K USD in ETH, 1K USD in Bitcoin, and other 1K in some good altcoins like BNB, EOS, NEO, TRON!
I Hope you will be helpful if you follow this suggestion. Good Luck

vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

I am sure you can better investing ideas on Youtube. Youtube is and always be a great wealth of information. Just search for how to invest in cryptos. All the best!
TravisField

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

You are welcome here. I will suggest you to gain enough knowledge before doing investment. If you do a proper research you will be able to build up own strategy.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

That would be a great decision that you have chosen cryptocurrency for investment. However, before you start with your plan, I would suggest that you need to familiarize first and study the market trend of cryptocurrency either be altcoins or btc. Knowledge is very important when you invest in cryptos, therefore you should have atleast the basic knowledge. I think that your $4k capital is already a big money and I think it would be better to consider long term investment for bitcoin since I am confident as anybody else that it will make a huge pump in the coming months.
SunriseSecret009

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

I think nothing is better than following own path in crypto world. So you will need to study a lot. You can follow this forum regularly and also there are some good sites which can be followed
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

Hey! I’m brand new to the site and also investing in bitcoin! I’m looking for guidance and help from someone who knows what they’re doing, and can help me out. I have around 4,000 as of now to invest and would love help! Thanks

Newbie is recommended is just to hold bitcoin and learn how to trade on tradingview site from people analysis.
And try 10% of assets when ready to trading with short trade.
TetraSquad50

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

There can be several guidelines which can make you confused. The best option is take some time to understand how it works. On the other hand i think you can enter now because bitcoin is in a bearish status now.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

I think bitcoin is the best and the most probable investment till date and on the other hand it is very sensitive kind of investment, it needs very wisdom of yours while investing and the best advice anyone can advise about bitcoin that one needs to be little bit patience and should be very much precise and wise while investing and by this I mean is that you should know when is the best time to buy and to hold your coins and then wait till the next inflation, this is the only required in bitcoin investment.
catjones

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Hello, I'm relative new in crypto world and it makes me happy to see such active community on this forum Smiley
I'm not an expert to give advice, but I think that Bitcoin is a promising project and it's definitely worth investing in it.
I sincerely believe that one day it will be even more widely accepted and dominant.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: