Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins are going down and down  (Read 558 times)
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Basically the market conditions, especially the Altcoin market are very dynamic and not easy to predict specifically. But many people believe that coin prices will improve by the end of 2018 or early 2019. I don't know where they predict crypto. And hopefully their predictions really happen.
The altcoin market does indeed move in a dramatic way since it is "leveraged" to bitcoin--that is when bitcoin pumps alts pump more, otherwise it dumps much more. With this, it is much safer to pull out of the market for the mean time since not all alts that suffer sever dump ever recover from it.
imagecrypto

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

It's difficult to predict when the altcoin will rise again. When viewed at this time, all exchenge shows that bitcoin and altcoin are getting lower from day to day. But in my opinion, investing in altcoin is very profitable. You can get profit by investing in this altcoin.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

no one knows for sure when the altcoin will rise better to hold it and make some purchases in several potential altcoins
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

It's difficult to predict when the altcoin will rise again. When viewed at this time, all exchenge shows that bitcoin and altcoin are getting lower from day to day. But in my opinion, investing in altcoin is very profitable. You can get profit by investing in this altcoin.
Altcoins are drastically droping because of bitcoin, the only one thing we should do is to HOLD and wait for the next big event. Sooner or later the issues in ETF will solve, just wait for that and let see what will happen next. And dont worry every thing is has to happen for the better future of crypto currency.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

Alt coin are going down and down. When can the market go up again?
For me I am holding a lot of alt coins.
Yes, the market is going down but if you watch it lately, you will see that it is growing gradually and I hope it will continue this way till the bull run starts. I believe before the end of the year, the market will recover and the bull run will start.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

no one knows for sure when the altcoin will rise better to hold it and make some purchases in several potential altcoins
Although market of alts are down, but still it's precious to buy, there are more years to come so as long as you buy in, affordable price and hodl for a long term it is possible that in perfect time you can already gain profits though it's tough because it tooks time for that but it's more worth it, you're able to secure what gonna happen in future.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

Altcoins are drastically droping because of bitcoin, the only one thing we should do is to Hold and wait for the next big event. Sooner or later the issues in Etf will solve, just wait for that and let see what will happen next. And dont worry every thing is has to happen for the better future of crypto currency.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

No one will know the future as well as the price of crypto. So many people choose to buy now and hold until the price is up. They think this is the best and lowest price in 2018. But I think that in 2018 the market will go down as low as possible. And 2019 will be a great year for crypto after a year of adjustment, so I'm pretty sure the market will continue to go down.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Alt coin are going down and down. When can the market go up again?
For me I am holding a lot of alt coins.
No one can tell the right time, it's been a long way to take this kind of journey but keep in your mind that how long the road it is, it will surely end, so hold your keeps not let your self in panic.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

Do not be too panic about the current market situation because everything is common in the crypto.I myself will buy more potentially good altcoins and invest them, so if the market has improved and the price rises higher then I will take it off and get a profit.
Captainhoook01

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

Do not be too panic about the current market situation because everything is common in the crypto.I myself will buy more potentially good altcoins and invest them, so if the market has improved and the price rises higher then I will take it off and get a profit.

Agree and the current market situation is just normal considering it's volatile characteristics all we need is to wait for a bull market to come for us to earn.
barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Yes, it’s very sad that we have been observing not very well condition of market during more than half year. I hope it will be recovered very soon.

joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

Probably by the end of the year we could see some progress on the altcoin market, after a lot of time of mostly dropping, it actually depends if more promising projects start coming into the market in the next months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: