Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me join any bounty and share experience. !  (Read 574 times)
Joeyops

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

You can look up any bounty here to join. i dont see the point asking this forum for help. the help is already written here. just read a little bit further and you my man, will find help.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in[/s (https://freebitco.in/?r=6352768)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snyderfx

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

buddy actually its too late. now there are so many participants and there are lot of scam icos and bounties. so i cannot suggest you any kind of bounty program in these days. good bounty programs were. but in today bounties they are paying a small amount of payment

christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

Before you join any bounty the first thing is to make research and read the rules if you join ignoring a rules you may end up with nothing that means you have waited your time doing nothing, why you have to do research is not to end up prompting scam ICO. Don't always forget to check the spreadsheet weekly it will help you know if you are given stakes or not.
Bosda

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

you can start with one or two gifts in the forum, learn the provisions of the provisions in the thread or you can see first look at the work of other members
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

try to open the bounty thread to read and understand all the tasks and regulations, if you already understand you just have to register the campaign that you can, continue to do the work assigned
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

I am NEWBIE . I want to join any bounty but I do not have any  experience . Please help me ! Help me make money from bounty !
Contact me at : https://www.facebook.com/quanbinskt27 , please . 
Thank you  Wink Wink Wink

Just make sure you analyze the below before getting into a bounty to make money as every ICO is not legit. Checkout if the ICO exists in the market at least minimum for three years and have succeeded in the market. Get into their whitepaper and read out the project and other details. Go through their roadmap. These things will make you sure of selecting a successful ICO.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

try to open the bounty thread to read and understand all the tasks and regulations, if you already understand you just have to register the campaign that you can, continue to do the work assigned
Participating in signature campaigns to earn money and use that money to invest in the cryptocurrency market is a good choice. In order to get involved and get good results from bounty campaigns, participants need to thoroughly explore the ICO project, then capture the bounty campaign rules and implement it. Do my job well, I think success will come to those who try.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

If you want to benefit from bounty, I would recommend reading the details on the forum in the forum. There are so many bounty bounty here except for the ones we have just said. here you can join the bounty under the bounty topic. ayrica bountyhive and bountyplatform can earn some money as members.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

I advise you to start with an office bounty! they are simple and they have simple forms of registration
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

at first you will have a lot of time to study the project. find a project that will end in a few weeks! Learn its terms and enter, so you will quickly learn

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

This forum has a huge amount of good information on your question, there are links to articles in third-party resources, just use the search and spend more time studying.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

Before joining in a bounty you must first have a research about their project. Reading roadmaps and knowing their team members is a plus knowledge on joining paying bounty. Be aware that almost over half of newly project now is unsuccessful in their ico, so be ready for that. Our chance of having good project is now very slim.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

I am NEWBIE . I want to join any bounty but I do not have any  experience . Please help me ! Help me make money from bounty !
Dear you,
It is very to join a bounty campaign. You should read instructions in this forum where there are a lot of sharing about bounty campaign. You can seach with google. I think the important thing here that you must choice the good campaign and join. After choice a campaign, you can go to the thread and read and follow the rule. Good luck! 
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

Read the rules and regulations of those on Bounties (Altcoins).

No one will contact you so you have to enroll and join them on your own. Don't let others spoon feed you because it's easy to enroll by filling up their spreadsheets.
I agree with what you say. because if you want to join the bounty we have to study longer and don't just wait to be fed. if only waiting without learning can never develop.
DFFanov4

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

You can check the Bounty Campaigns here: https://airdrops.io/.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

Well first of all welcome to crypto world...  You are not too late in working here...  First thing you need to do is to know whether the bounty project you will participate is legit...  Ther are a lots of techniques that you need to know....  And if you choose the bounty you wantto participate just fill up their form but before that read also their whitepapers because sometimes it is one of a technique to know whether the project you are participating is legit... REad also their rules and after you've answered the form then try posting constructive post... Just continue posting until the endof their campaign... This is only applicable if you participate on signature campaign... Remember do not forget to wear the bounty signature...
Kariste

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

As a junior member you can also join signature campaign but you can choose only one. Facebook and twitter campaign you can join as many as you can but be sure to check the bounty you want to join. If you want to join can check also this project ,
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4644346.0
Kariste

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

Before you join any bounty the first thing is to make research and read the rules if you join ignoring a rules you may end up with nothing that means you have waited your time doing nothing, why you have to do research is not to end up prompting scam ICO. Don't always forget to check the spreadsheet weekly it will help you know if you are given stakes or not.
Yah, you should be watchful to every bounties you want to join. Their whitepapers , ANN thread and telegram channels so that you would know the updates.
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

You can join the bounty bonuses like autographs, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube ...
Campaigns are get reward, so choose a bounty campaign what suits your needs.
nghi2018

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:13:49 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 05:47:38 AM by nghi2018

You should do research on Youtube channel .Try to join them on your own. It help you fun.Some campaigns like facebook,twitter are very easy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: