Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]BEATRīX ICO: BOUNTY PROGRAM CLARIFICATION  (Read 122 times)
Beatrix ICO (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:43:13 AM

Dear Bounty Hunters and fellow Subscribers,

Due to some misconceptions that have popped up after we officially launched our bounty program and to make sure that nobody else gets confused or understands it wrong, we would like to clarify some important details. It is something we have noticed over the past week that needs attention.

Twitter Bounty:
The twitter bounty is not per tweet as some of you were wondering - it’s rather per follower section for all tweets within the same category for each week. Also, these are the bounty rules, conditions and allocations only until the end of our pre-sale. After that, and in preparation for the crowd sale / main sale, we will adjust our program accordingly after analyzing and evaluating the outcome from the pre sale.

Blogs Bounty:
Similar clarification is given for the bounty campaign on blogs. The given amount of Rīx represents the overall budget for its respective category per week. For example:
• >10k subscribes: 1.000.000 RĪX x US $ 0,025 (the official price during Pre-Sale) = US $ 25.000 which is the overall Budget for the category of >10k subs for each week.

For example: If 100 people submit the blog bounty for the week, our team will review all of them according to our rules and will decide that maybe only 10 of them meet our required qualitative category, then the US $ 25000 reward in Rīx tokens will be equally distributed to those 10 people.

The individual amount of Bounty depends on the quality and the quantity of content created, within the given parameters. Still, you should bear in mind, that we are going to reward you in Rīx tokens, not in Dollars. So yes, we are offering a huge reward but in return we expect your utmost best in writing and promoting our cause. Quality content that follows our rules and regulations is our first and only priority. That is why our rules are very tough, and a team of professionals will be reviewing your articles according to our set perimeters. If everything goes as planned which means, the token will rise to its actual value (including the 5kWh initial charge every token will be loaded with), it’s the total and absolute reflection of our philosophy that our first-hour supporters shall have their fair share in profits.

Together with all of you Beatrīxians, we have no doubt that Beatrīx will provide a better and greener future for our planet, starting with Africa.

If you still have more questions, please feel free to contact us at info@beatrixico.com or join our telegram group using this invitation link: https://t.me/joinchat/GgJ1ahJVDFpoVOYLVnszCQ , where our team is available to answer all your questions.

Regards,

Your BEATRĪX ICO TEAM
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:06:04 AM

I've just know about your bounty program? Is it still ongoing or has ended? could you share the links of your bounty thread and ANN thread here? If you do not mind, I want to look around your ANN and Bounty Thread.  Wink

Beatrix ICO (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

I've just know about your bounty program? Is it still ongoing or has ended? could you share the links of your bounty thread and ANN thread here? If you do not mind, I want to look around your ANN and Bounty Thread.  Wink

Hello there, yes our Bounty program is still ongoing. Please for more details visit our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4768116.0

Thanks.
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

Hello there, yes our Bounty program is still ongoing. Please for more details visit our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4768116.0

I have just read about your bounty program. And I see amazing rewards there. Is it true the price of 100 RĪX = US $ 2,5? I can imagine that if I can join your signature campaign. I want to join it and I am waiting for the signatures code and avatar.  Wink
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

Nice and promising project!
Looks better then other financial project. We will see
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

I read the document and the project is very promising. I also downloaded the app and made some predictions, nice interface and easy to use. I hope the project is successful!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: