Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a job that pays bitcoin  (Read 547 times)
Starflower (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:56:41 AM

Hi, I am new when it comes to crypto currency I been reeaserch it  and I have couple of friends that are into mining bitcoin. I just looking to make extra money on side from a full time job. I really don’t care if it’s $20 to $200. I don’t know really to first start looking or if it’s slim picking when it comes to bitcoin jobs. I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet. I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

You are not the only who are looking for bitcoin job, have you tried xbtfreelancer.com?

There is not much job sites concentrates more in bitcoin and crypto, some of them are currently in the development phrase like bitjob. There are some employers I found in upwork that pays USD but perhaps you two can both speak outside upwork/.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

What kind of job do you want and what kind of job can you do? Can you specify your skills like if you're a Webpage developer /designer or something? And I believe this thread belongs to Services. Also try to visit Services section, there are lot of job offers in there that can pay you Bitcoins or Dollars. There are some people looking for web page designers, programmers etc. If you are familiar with Bbcodes and you can make design using it you can be a Signature designer and I'm sure you will get a pretty good income, but take note that it depends on how good your designs is.

Here are some links that might give you some idea about bbcodes.
[LEARN] BBCode Lessons & Tutorials [+tutorial videos!]
Additional Information about creating BBcodes

If you're not interested on these, like what I said please visit Services section.

404 Not Found
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Hi, I am new when it comes to crypto currency I been reeaserch it  and I have couple of friends that are into mining bitcoin. I just looking to make extra money on side from a full time job. I really don’t care if it’s $20 to $200. I don’t know really to first start looking or if it’s slim picking when it comes to bitcoin jobs. I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet. I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.
I think you already have the capital and the desire and you also have to understand and understand with all the risks in the investment, maybe by following bounty and ICO project you can get a job with bitcoin maybe that's a bit of my advice
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

Not only are you looking for a bitcoin job and I'm mostly a member of this forum. Maybe the best thing you can do now is to study bitcoin first find out what it is and what risks we can face here. Because many of the new comers who invest in bitcoin without enough knowledge so they eventually become victims.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Try out these sites:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

Do you have any skills?
Programming, translations, design skills can be put to use for potential earning.
Check out this site for potential work > https://workingforbitcoins.com/

Also there are on occasion jobs posted in the 'Services' section on the forum

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Horace_Damico

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

Like mentioned above, there are lots of resources to find work available, even on this forum. The best thing to do is to do what you are good at and then find people that are willing to pay for your skills in bitcoin.

Any freelance position could potentially pay in bitcoin. Nowadays it's getting harder and harder to send money in and out of certain countries, so a lot of employers are using bitcoin. It also can help them to keep the books balanced in their favor or avoid a papertrail. But no matter what, there's someone who will need your skills.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Yes you can try trading, investment and joined bounty campaign but your rank is very low ,you don't joined signature campaign but if you have another ways then try this ,mean translations, design and another.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

You are not the only who are looking for bitcoin job, have you tried xbtfreelancer.com?

There is not much job sites concentrates more in bitcoin and crypto, some of them are currently in the development phrase like bitjob. There are some employers I found in upwork that pays USD but perhaps you two can both speak outside upwork/.
I have heard mixed reviews about this website, not all are happy with it, some have even said its a scam. what is your experience with it?
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

I have heard mixed reviews about this website, not all are happy with it, some have even said its a scam. what is your experience with it?
My thought is dont get in any of these of types , if you really want to do freelance there are some very good websites , and if you want to come in crypto you can try simple trading to earn some money

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
heroson

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

This use to be my thing once but i somehow now started earning beside my job, getting involved in campaigns. There,  you dont need to get hired by anybody and its quiet easy. Get enrolled in the bounty campaigns, airdrops. Get ranked up in this org and get enrolled in signature campaign thru which you can make some money.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

Many freelancer platforms went into service even if they did not pay as Bitcoin. And it continues to enter. Take a look at Freelancer.io and Gigtricks platforms.

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

I don't think you will make extra money mining bitcoin, definitely not on your laptop. Bitcoin wallet can be created in no time, there is nothing special about it, not a competitive advantage.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

Today, there are a variety of jobs on the Internet that can help you to get a decent amount of money. No exception Bitcoin Works. (One example of this type of work is Bitcoin work.) The main feature of Bitcoin is its rate of exchange. You can get Bitcoin, save it and exchange it for cash or other e-currency anytime, in a convenient way, adding the Swap value that suits you best. Bitcoin exchange rate can help you to get the jackpot.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

You can't just possibly start mining with just using a laptop. You can start to joining any of these campaigns and would make you a lot of money if that project works enough to pay you.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

I knew a guy who was self-employed. He was helping people (for example renting a car in the foreign country) and been having slary in BTC. You may give a try also
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

I knew a guy who was self-employed. He was helping people (for example renting a car in the foreign country) and been having slary in BTC. You may give a try also

For me I'm not looking a job that are paying bitcoin but the important of us that I have a job either paying bitcoin or not. I am  looking a job that can sustained my family especially my coming future.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

You can try here on forum too, some members are offering their skills for bitcoins.
Also, you can visit some freelancing sites anf offer your services. To my opinion with mining as an individual you will not profit much.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

You can try here on forum too, some members are offering their skills for bitcoins.
Also, you can visit some freelancing sites anf offer your services. To my opinion with mining as an individual you will not profit much.

Looking a job that pays bitcoin is very good to us because if we sale the Bitcoin it has a big value of us. But because it it very hard to us to find a job that pays bitcoin, it is better for us to have a job even it will not pays bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: