Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Check Out my Bitcoin Hugging Strategy!!!  (Read 543 times)
BITHUG (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:19:15 AM

At last i got one person who understands my concept. One has to be discipline not greedy. Look, what happened now the price crossed 5400 and came back to 5200.

Thanks for the reply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITHUG (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:49:03 PM

Bitmex is a trading platform where the price you see are just contracts. It moves up and down according to the market price of bitcoin. when you buy you will make money when bitcoin goes up also when you sell you will make money when bitcoin goes down. Kindly go through some educational videos about trading in you-tube before trading.

Thanks for the reply.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:46:24 AM

Dear op, you should have told us if this worked for you or not. Why  didn't you make that one clear?
Hope you aren't expecting  people to try out the strange strategy, then their reactions here will help you determine whether it will work or not.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:20:08 PM

All those who are saying it is risky to invest such huge amounts, OP has just given an example and a much lower can also be used to test this strategy.
Also, OP, I think this strategy would be much useful in day trading where a trader sets the target for a day and if he losses then he could reinvest the next day with double capital amount.
Again, a huge amount is not necessary here and if the trader sets the targets right then this must be a good strategy to earn decent profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:28:14 PM

All those who are saying it is risky to invest such huge amounts, OP has just given an example and a much lower can also be used to test this strategy.
Also, OP, I think this strategy would be much useful in day trading where a trader sets the target for a day and if he losses then he could reinvest the next day with double capital amount.
Again, a huge amount is not necessary here and if the trader sets the targets right then this must be a good strategy to earn decent profits.

I agree to you buddy OP gives only example its up to you how much money do you want to risk, its look like a good strategy for me since you have a two account one for short and the others for long, I dont try the 100x lev. on bitmex I only stick to cross trade will try later after withdrawing my fund from other exchabge site.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 03:30:24 PM

Martingale is a horrible way to trade, unless you know for a fact that the price of an instrument has to fundamentally retrace, in which case there might be a sound reason to double up (or ladder up) in special circumstances...

That kind of price action occurs in some cyclical or revert to mean products, behaviors that a highly volatile product like BTC cannot be definitively expected to adhere to...

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 04:33:14 PM

Your strategy seems to be pretty good.
But i would like to add a few things that,  it doesn't at all matter how good your strategy is,  but if you follow it second time then you have 90% chance to face losses.
Not only me,  many on this forum can witness that.
The thing that can only save you from being drive into losses is the present sense of mind which indeed makes your day.
I can also see that your strategy is well planned,  but to be honest we really can't rely completely upon you and also cannot blame if we face losses.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 04:36:51 PM

Hi Friends,

Open two accounts in Bitmex. One for going long and another for short. You should enter trade same time in both accounts. when the price moves in one direction you make profit either up or down. If it moved sideways re enter after doubling your initial amount. Continue this process when you are in green.

For Example:

Starting with 2 bitcoin by depositing 1 bitcoin each in two bitmex accounts.

Current Market price of Bitcoin is 5151

Long 440000 in one account with 100X leverage, Liquidation @5126, Exit price @ 5211.
Short 440000 in one account with 100X leverage, Liquidation @5176, Exit price @ 5091.

Assume the price reached 5255,

Your profit in first account is 0.98 btc.
Your loss in second account is -0.41 btc.

So Net profit is 0.57btc Smiley

If you lose trade in both accounts don't be panic.
Re-enter with doubling the initial capital that is 4 btc if that fails 8 btc and so on..

So plan according to your total capital because bitcoin may move sideways for long time. You can change the above Leverage, Liquidation and Exit price to your preference and stick to it up to green. You can use this strategy anywhere you want for trading.

If you like my strategy, kindly donate me to the following btc address:
1C4xfQt3thrHohaBUySNYKHbw2dz83SUJp

Thanks.
Very smart idea to burn account in a few trades. LMAO.

First, you don't need two accounts for opening hedge trades and trying to hide the real trades is not a good idea either way.

Martingale strategy is a form of money management and you need unlimited bankroll in case of things to go worse than calculated limits.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:44:12 PM

Hi Friends,

Open two accounts in Bitmex. One for going long and another for short. You should enter trade same time in both accounts. when the price moves in one direction you make profit either up or down. If it moved sideways re enter after doubling your initial amount. Continue this process when you are in green.

For Example:

Long 440000 in one account with 100X leverage, Liquidation @5126, Exit price @ 5211.
Short 440000 in one account with 100X leverage, Liquidation @5176, Exit price @ 5091.

Re-enter with doubling the initial capital that is 4 btc if that fails 8 btc and so on..

So plan according to your total capital because bitcoin may move sideways for long time. You can change the above Leverage, Liquidation and Exit price to your preference and stick to it up to green. You can use this strategy anywhere you want for trading.

Thanks.
It is too risky to follow this type of trading patterns and I have tried this with binary options before but lose heavily and I have to abandon that and started focusing on trading base on technical and fundamentals analysis that I have done myself.  However,  it might work for those that has decided to gambling with there risky capitals.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:44:11 PM

Yes it is little different from the other Strategies and I think it my work for some of them who are like you will definitely want the profit in the regular intervals and I will definitely get paid for their investment when using this strategy.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:34:27 PM

At last i got one person who understands my concept. One has to be discipline not greedy. Look, what happened now the price crossed 5400 and came back to 5200.
Do you know what amazes me about you, your level of patience and time you commit in answering every comments, even the ones that are quite rude, I must commend you for this and your maturity, this indeed has made me think twice in paying attention to what you are saying.

I will probably take my time too to study it thoroughly and see if it something that will fly for me or not, but don’t you think that 1 BTC is quite too much, is there no way one can try it with little amount to really be sure of its effectiveness first before committing such huge amount of fund, let’s say like $100, you know it depends on your country, $5000 might not be much to you but in some countries, when converted to their currency, it’s quite much..

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BITHUG (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:25:32 PM

One should try this strategy with small amounts and when they feel confident they can go for next level. Also better to avoid dull markets when no action is going on.

Thanks for the reply.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:17:58 PM

Day trading is very risky especially with less experienced traders. If you're going to try his techniques, better to start with low capital, an amount you can afford to lose. Remember that losses are part of the experiences one trader has to take only for him to be successful. What is important here is how are you going to recover from losses.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:23:17 PM

This is martingale man combined with some very bad strategy. It is actually a gambling strategy but applied to a moving chart. lol This is especially for newbies in this forum: Do NOT follow this strategy unless you want to gamble. Trading should be done with technical and/or fundamental analysis. What you could actually do is enter a hedge by buying and selling the same amounts in each account then when you get a clear signals that the price will move one way you should exit the negative position and let your profits run  Wink
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:49:14 PM

Hi Friends,

For Example:

Thanks.

I mean, this is one of the worst ideas you can give out, especially to newer traders. First of all, new traders (well actually most traders) should stay away from margin all together. If you feel you need to use it, use low leverages. And opening counter trades is nothing new, pretty common tbh
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: