Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptonight or Ethash ?  (Read 305 times)
igotek (OP)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

I have bought 100 pcs RX570 GPU. I dont know the RAM of the GPUs
The graphic cards are on the way. What should I mine ?

MSI Armor RX470 4GB and Asus Strix RX570 and RX570 mining edition

I m mining cryptonightv7 with my current raphic cards (RX470, RX560 and GTX1050TI)
All of them is modded for cryptonightv7.

I have never used RX570 graphic cards. So I need to know which algorithm is more profitable.
Many people mines ethash but I prefer cryptonightv7 because ethash requires more power and blows hotter air.
I have never tried to mine wilkeccak. But i want to try it.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matej krkic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

You can use https://whattomine.com/ for calculations. For me the accuracy is good enough.
My mining farm (rx470, rx570, rx580) mines ethash only.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

I think you can try use this tool http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/ and try to calculate how much you can earn and how months that you can break your ROI.

But for me honestly, I stay mining with ethash algo but a different coin than ethereum.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

Many people mines ethash but I prefer cryptonightv7 because ethash requires more power and blows hotter air.
Ethash is the "default" option for your graphic card, but in terms of profit, I don't think you would be that far off if you mine cryptonightv7.
The best way is to try, because websites that estimate profitability like whattomine can be unreliable when it comes to finer details.
As for wilkeccak, you would also have to experiment on your own, as it is a relatively new algo and there are no reliable estimates just as yet.
Power consumption, noise, and heat dissipation are factors that are very important as well, but many people choose to ignore them.
All things considered, IMO it is also important to choose a solid coin that will appreciate in value as time goes by.
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

both ethash and cryptonight are the strong points of rx 570
good work here that you have all the gpus of same model
as this makes work simple and easier to handle the farm
i have a mix of gtx 1060 1070 1080 and rx 570 580 and vega 56
heavy pain to configure and maintain as every gpu model has a different strong algo in hash
tg88
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1407

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

In the last months etash had the best result.
I would bet on etash.
hiroshidw

Activity: 490
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

I cant tell you, but Ethash are stable and should get high values till end of this year.
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

There's a very significant difference in terms of power consumption (and heat) between these 2 algos. I'm personally mining cryptonight with all my amd cards because I'm limited by power/temps at the moment. As of right now though Eth should be a little bit more profitable.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

I m mining cryptonightv7 with my current raphic cards (RX470, RX560 and GTX1050TI)

I have never used RX570 graphic cards. So I need to know which algorithm is more profitable.

both ethash and cryptonight is strong and if I will base on your specs of your tools it is really profitable for both of them . You can use whattomine site so you can really chose as what I use before is cryptonite .
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

I’d recommend you to mine Ether right now. Also you should be ready to switch mining to Monero. It is very easy to do using Claymore miners for both coins. They have similar command lines, and very similar overclocking. Also you may mine 70% Ether and 30% - Monero. It will be good solution because sometimes their prices vary considerably.
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

if you need to care about electricity then i would suggest cryptonight or cryptonight-heavy...
https://www.cryptunit.com/

ButSa

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

...ETHASH...

Pool Address http://bit.ly/2sOTjFs

First of all, I do not know if I think it is a nice pool. There are many advantages of the Pool and the server. We're logging in to Gmail on the site. You can open a GMail for this job.
There are servers in 5 different regions, and COIN, which you are digging, is able to excavate with shorter MSs sooner or later, and your income grows even more.

In particular, SOLO is seriously affecting the block finding rate in excavations.
There are 35 Ethash Algo Coins available. The good thing is that you are telling how many units you will get in 1 GHZ within 24 hours and how much you will earn on the stock exchange. As an example, let's go through MOAC coin.

Appearances of coins in the pool.

In fact, it can be used as a calculator site. It can be used to track coins and how much you can earn with Ethash algo.

I will come to your wallet incidents. The pool can be opened as a wallet in your own room. You can start to dig in quickly without getting a wallet and then you can send your wallet coins to you afterwards.

A new feature. The site gives you an id. When preparing the bat, you are using that id instead of your Wallet address. What are the advantages of this id event?

On the site we have 35 ethash algoes. If you prepare and run bat with id, you can check your rig through the site. 35 algoes can be soloed or pooled in bulk.

You can instantly change the coin you want to dig. You do not have to connect to your individual rigs and set up different bat files. You can pick up the relevant Rig from the site and win the coin you want. [/ Size]

• You can define your wallets on the site and send it to your desired profile.
• You can keep track of how much your rigs have been interrupted in 24 hours and how many Invalid shares they give.
• From the Settings section, you set the starting point at which you start your bacon and which coin to start.

Ethash And MOAC...

╔═════ ★★★★★  http://bit.ly/2tFUPuP   ★★★★★ ═════╗
THE FUTURE OF MINING BEST POOL , Solo - Group Mining , Low Fee
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: