Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many people here have never touched bitcoin?  (Read 349 times)
Milka1980

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:53:38 AM

It seems to me that there are very few people in this forum who have not touched bitcoin. On the forum in snovnom people who are directly related to the cryptocurrency
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:54:54 AM

many people in crypto or in this world have not touched bitcoin, the high price and the rise and fall of the value of bitcoin makes many people afraid or hesitant to touch it, if the bitcoin price is stable then many people want to have bitcoin. not all of the bitcoin coins in crypto are owned by everyone.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

I believe that if at all, there are only a  few persons who are in the cryptocurrency industry that has not touched bitcoin. This is one common that is mainly known, and one of the best out there. It is usually the first coin people involve themselves with one they enter into the industry. I would be quite surprised even to see anyone who hasn't touched this coin.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

many people in crypto or in this world have not touched bitcoin, the high price and the rise and fall of the value of bitcoin makes many people afraid or hesitant to touch it, if the bitcoin price is stable then many people want to have bitcoin. not all of the bitcoin coins in crypto are owned by everyone.

It is not just a bitcoin high volatile prices makes people worry but many governments have restricted bitcoin trading and crypto has a pyramid scheme so people don't know about bitcoin are a bit worried to invest particularly when prices are high. But most of the people who visit this forum on a regular basis might be having some bitcoins in their wallet already. I too had bitcoins in my wallet before I first visit this forum.

if the bitcoin price is stable then many people want to have bitcoin.

If prices are stable then traders don't like because they can't make a money on a daily basis and many people also invested for quick profits compared to other investments so if prices become more stable then you may lose some investors.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

i expect the established alts to stay established. i expect most of the ICO junk to go away. at the same time bitcoin will be becoming more legit.

so how many people here have never had any interest in bitcoin and is that now changing?

Precisely from ICO they can get to know the procedures for managing funds from Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
Because from the ICO there were also several unique Altcoins projects that could be compared with real factors (such as chemical plants, health, logistics, drones etc.)

yes, although there are a lot of ICos that are Scam, but what should I do?
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

Cryptocurrencies are very good assets for making investments. But at the same time it is necessary to keep in mind the situation that crypto coins have a big level of volatility and it is really difficult sometimes predict what will happen with them. I have some other coins that I never touched, but bitcoin touching for payments.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

The SEC does this purposefully. They do not want to recognize bitcoin and are stalling.It's a good time to see what kind of project has the right to life.Scum will be eliminated by itself and remain coins doomed to success.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

Actually in this forum many of them are using coins based on this some are btc users and some are altcoins or other coins users also I don't  think such types of people are here .

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

Among my acquaintances and acquaintances of my acquaintances, only a few comrades are interested in crypto-currencies together with me. It is not more than 3%. What does it mean? This means huge prospects for the development and growth of bitcoin.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

bitcoin dominance is on its way up. this is a pretty standard thing as the really speculative money leaves, but as time goes on and more big money has dealings with crypto you hear less talk of them having much interest in alts.
the latest of this is the guy from CME saying they have no interest in alt futures - https://cointelegraph.com/news/cme-will-not-introduce-altcoin-futures-anytime-soon-says-ceo  and if a bitcoin ETF ever happens, and it's a long shot, i can't see the SEC wanting much to do with the alt market when the bitcoin one is bad enough.
i expect the established alts to stay established. i expect most of the ICO junk to go away. at the same time bitcoin will be becoming more legit.
so how many people here have never had any interest in bitcoin and is that now changing?

I think that everyone here is interested in bitcoin but not everyone has the opportunity to buy it because of too high a price. With altcoins possible to earn a lot money to buy bitcoin.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

If you are asking in general terms, then I think that there are a lot of people who haven't held bitcoin. Only a small fraction of the world's population that have heard about bitcoin have actually touched it. But if you are referring to those who are invested in the industry already, I think that almost everyone if not all, has touched bitcoin, one way or the other.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

Well, for me, you have to touch it to get to touch alts.
Fiat to crypto via somewhere like coinbase gives the choice of 4 or so alts/btc. I want some of them low cap gems, so have to go via btc
first right?

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: