Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade at the end of 2018 .  (Read 1047 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

If you are saying that it will be following the same pattern, then why wait for the end of the year? Just invest now and hold till the end. You will be making your maximum profit and will also be helping to pump up the price. But do keep this in mind that this is the crypto market. Everything is unpredictable and you might see the opposite of what has happened the last year. So be prepared to face anything unexpected that comes up.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prelala

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

One can't predict the market but hope the trend will change for good.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

I think every year is repeated. And at the end of 2018 with new volumes will jump even higher than in 2017.

Well let as hope that it will happen behind the volatile and unpredictable market. All we can do now is invest more to earn more someday.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 03:51:12 PM by peter0425

I think every year is repeated. And at the end of 2018 with new volumes will jump even higher than in 2017.
Your mindset is wrong from the beginning. Every year is different, but why do you have to wait till the end of 2018? Why not trade at this very moment and take advantage of the situation? What if we ended the year on a bad note? The market is unpredictable and we can't control the price, but we can control and make good trades. There are no signs that we are out of the woods yet and the bullish market that we all have been waiting might not happen this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

We have heard a lot of bitcoin price forecasts in 2018, and almost all of these predictions have very high prices, seeing our current market conditions it is impossible to reach prices above $ 20,000.
But one thing that I believe is that bitcoin is not time to die.
arafat222

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

I think this is common bitcoin dump and pump but now bitcoin is not high but I hope in this year bitcoin price rise again
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

If we think about it this way the rise must have begun! At the moment Bitcoin's trend is more like 2014.

how I do not like such silly talk. You do not know what will happen in six months and compare to what was in 2014. A year may be a completely new coin about which the mass will hear again when it is too late -
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

It is better to believe and expect more pumps in bitcoin soon, but dont expect too much about it, like last year is the same this year or more than that. Because every year it has a unexpected scene to happened, just like last year, unexpectedly bitcoin skyrocket upto almost $20k, then unexpectedly this year (2018) drops the bitcoin price, then most of the new investors are expecting a kind of pump/skyrocket by the end of this year (2018, which is i think it cannot be happen, because it takes a lot of time to recover the all time price hike value of bitcoin,
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Everyone is hoping for this. It is not necessary that it will repeat it's last year episode Tongue.Because bitcoin is un-predicable. But at this moment market is going down rapidly from the start of August. I don't what will be the next stop for BTC, it has already reduced by 1000$ in short time.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

If anyone thinks so then everyone is investing in this Cryptocurrency market. It also depends on many factors of supply-demand, shark market ... But I also hope that in the end of the year the market will be green again and divided equally in the field. The market is less dominated by the masses and the true investors will have a basis for further investment.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

I hope, bitcoin will not repeat 2018 like 2017.
2017 is a very bad year, trading volume is decreasing, and the number of investors is decreasing if this continues until 2018. I think
say goodbye to bitcoin.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

I think I somehow agree that it will be repeated this year on what happened on the price last year which reached $19k+ but we cannot tell that for sure because the bitcoin is very volatile and unpredictable but lets us all hope that we will have a better end of the year than before.
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

I analyzed this issue, and realized that they will wait for the short squeeze more than 30%. We must wait for the completion of projects on the third blockhain and I think that the growth will be very large. Now in the fashion projects on the topic of lending and banking, I think when they are no longer going to do the course will begin to grow. As for me, i think now price the final stage of the bubble, Buterin himself wrote about it.
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

I am always positive about trading anytime. I also believe that bitcoin at the end of 2018 will be better to Dec'2017
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

I am also very confident with that, honestly I have almost given up on what happened in the past year.
I experienced a lot of losses with my investment, I hope this year bitcoin will re-shine.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

For nowadays, it's better to hold because bitcoin's value will going to rise up in every peak seasons specially at the end of a year. Actually, we would like to gain more profit during trading but we need the right time, so we are hoping in that time at the end of 2018.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Of course I'm expecting that happen but if you can see, last pump on Nov 2017 because the world getting enthusiast on bitcoin for the first time.
So it's kindda difficult to see it happen again because the current bitcoin value is the actual value between supply and demand.
But let just hope for it happen anyway !
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

It looks like the end of 2018 will be dictated by bears, which will further lower the price of bitcoin. I would not be surprised if the BTC price   will collapse to $ 3000 or even lower this autumn. Last year, the Bitcoin and the crypto-currency market growth was due to a huge influx of new investors. This year, everyone hoped for the arrival of institutional investors. However, polls showed that large business doesn't intend to invest in crypto-currencies.

WiseFoxxy

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

Your mindset is wrong from the beginning. Every year is different, but why do you have to wait till the end of 2018? Why not trade at this very moment and take advantage of the situation? What if we ended the year on a bad note? The market is unpredictable and we can't control the price, but we can control and make good trades. There are no signs that we are out of the woods yet and the bullish market that we all have been waiting might not happen this year.

Yeah there's no definite pattern that you can say bitcoin always follows. A lot of traders like historical narratives because it gives them a comfortable reason for price changes, but that's just confirmation bias coupled with associative bias. It's a narrative that you want to be true.

It looks like the end of 2018 will be dictated by bears, which will further lower the price of bitcoin. I would not be surprised if the BTC price   will collapse to $ 3000 or even lower this autumn. Last year, the Bitcoin and the crypto-currency market growth was due to a huge influx of new investors. This year, everyone hoped for the arrival of institutional investors. However, polls showed that large business doesn't intend to invest in crypto-currencies.

This is not a valid estimate because there is always new interest in bitcoin. Just because some polls, probably conducted by an institution that wants to paint a negative appearance for bitcoin and therefore with a limited sample, says that businesses are not planning to get into it doesn't mean it's going to collapse. It doesn't need continual buyers to stop going down. It just needs people to stop selling.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

We can't be certain that we can duplicate the rapid increased (pump) of the last quarter of 2017 specially December. We really need to observed and see how it goes. I don't want to burst the bubble but I feel that we can't repeat 2017, this bear market will still continue as much as we don't want it to be. For me I would be happy if bitcoin can push to the 5 digits at the end of the year. I'm very bullish about the market, but the sentiments today is very different of last year.
We cant easily state that bitcoin price this year will be like last year. There is no sure in bitcoin, its because its unpredictable. I think that we just focus on our investments, for us to earn big profit when the price of bitcoin increase again. And also be patient on wating for its price increase to happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: