Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about current bounties, airdrops and contests  (Read 846 times)
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?

I consider that bounties may be the easiest way to enter the market without any investments, but it also may be pretty chalenging expirience for newbies to find reliable ICO.
kaban7

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

Bauntu Buzzin this week began its first payments in coins ArtPro,CoinMarketAiet,Ethereum,Foundchain,Innercore, SLT, Tokeneo https://buzzin.com/fe88e18cd1
forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:02:44 AM

the bounty market is now in the same drawdown as the cryptocurrency itself, as soon as growth begins, so immediately increase the income from the bounty program
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

What I think? I think this is a good way to make money and gain a lot of experience

In the last year, the ICO teams seem to be doing everything possible to discourage investors from buying their tokens and a desire to join their bounty hunters to advertise their projects. This is a complete KYC test, which is sometimes impossible to perform, even if desired. In addition, such KYC checks, as a rule, began to be carried out after the completion of the ICO without any preliminary announcements, it is not always possible to learn about them in time. In general, everything is done to ensure that bounty hunters do not get tokens they earn. There is another form of fraud on the part of the ICO team.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

99% of aidrops are fake. There is even a topic, which consist huge amount of fake airdrops, so I do not waste my time on this kind of activity.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?
in my own opinion, airdrop is only for attracting free coin seekers, if to increase sales I do not think, different from bounty, they work to advertise an ico / token. so in revenue, airdrop does not really help ico sales. hope it helps friends
Mostly airdrop is not worth anymore. You better do bounty where you can find project that has potential to stand in the market and support it on the  development, with effort it will be worth to wait for good reward. It is much better to do to let everyone knows about the purpose of the project for more investors to support it too. Both are gaining trust to people and let them know that there is new coin that can Aldo have potential in the market where everyone could gain profit.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:22:56 AM

the results of the bounty and airdrop for this year have results that are not encouraging. even many of those results into a coin die and have very low prices. with this happening certainly makes much of the bounty hunter felt disappointed with the existing conditions. the result of the bounty is expected to be difficult and this is also of course because of the condition of the crypto also under unfavorable circumstances.
crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:16:01 AM

When you buy FNX tokens in November between Monday the 12th and Wednesday the 14th, you will receive…

❤️333 FREE DTE TOKENS!!!❤️
Yes! DatEat have been kind enough to bring you this offer in conjuction with FinanceX!

Sign-up via a referral link to also receive a 5% bonus. If you are the referrer, enjoy 10% commission on every purchase using your link! Here’s one: https://ico.financex.io/register/cjdavies

***Note: minimum FNX token purchase is $400 in accordance with our Presale minimum purchase value. The promotion is for new investors only.

https://medium.com/financex/buy-fnx-and-gett-free-dte-f976a7ffc558

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:25:25 AM

To some extent, bounty campaign is still of benefit, but for airdrop,I guess is not really attractive anymore.We have seen contest that have been a success,if properly handle it can benefit a project.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

Bounty company is very useful for attracting people and recognition of the project in social networks. But in Airdrop I do not see much sense and I think that soon this kind of promotion of the project will soon die.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

Contests are not fair and now it is competely obvious. As for me, teams usually use contest to send money to their friends and relatives without being noticed.
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

said who is aidrop and bounty has no influence, it's just that for beginner investors it is clear they will be fooled if they see a project from an aidrop or bounty method. in my opinion airdrop and bounty still have an important role in project development. because there is no successful project without the help of others

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

If the bounty would help the project to develop, it is worth effort, but I do not think that it would help to attract new audience, because newbies do not like listed tokens.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

I think that bounty can help ICO project prospects for the future, spreading, volatility, and even help to create positive results.

there are few people who like airdrop, in my opinion, airdrop often gives us shitcoin.

nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

In the bounty it is useful to participate for common development, we get acquainted with the concept of projects, if we read the white paper, find out how a particular product works, my opinion is an invaluable experience for beginners in the world of crypto.
BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

I consider that bounties may be the easiest way to enter the market without any investments, but it also may be pretty chalenging expirience for newbies to find reliable ICO.
Unfortunately since the markets are quite low right now there aren't much interest in stuff like bounties or airdrops, right now people are mainly using their money to either collect as much bitcoin and ethereum they can or just keeping it at fiat so that creates a less demand for any new ICO which also means there are less bounties out there.

As long as the market stays low there aren't many new ICO's coming up with promises because they know they will not gather enough money at all and they won't be capable of getting enough funds for it. Without funds they will fail and they will not be capable of paying the investors back and that would create a whole new level of legal troubles. People don't risk that and since they don't risk it there aren't many new bounties and airdrops netiher.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

I think that this industry is still too young. We need some time to make ourselves stronger and more stable. It will take 5-10 years, but crypto currencies will never die, because they are going to revolutionise the world one day.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

I think you waste time doing free staff like bounties.
And I waste time as well, there is a hope for better future,but all of us are facing reality and it is not as sweet as it seemed to be
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

I think you waste time doing free staff like bounties.
And I waste time as well, there is a hope for better future,but all of us are facing reality and it is not as sweet as it seemed to be
The crypto market is not as sweet as it was last year and things are getting hard for everyone. And for bounties hunters, when the market falls, the ICO will not be interested and of course the bounty will fail. No one can make much money in the market at this stage

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

I believe that the reward may be the easiest way to enter the market without any investment, but it can also be quite time-consuming experience for newcomers in search of a reliable ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: