Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The merit system is not fair!  (Read 311 times)
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

I think the merit system is having really unfair things. In order to increase merit I have to bring to the community new things, both legendary and heroic ones who do not know. Then how can a newcomer join Crypto 2 years as I can do it. I still have some contributions for the community but what I know there are junio members and newbie do not know but they can not give me merit.
 Another thing worth mentioning here is that, despite my quality posts and a lot of supporters, I'm not sure I got the merit. Is that too subjective?
My conclusion is that the merit system of the forum is too vague and too dependent on others. And this has resulted in a lot of money being spent to buy merit from the black market and that number should not be small. I think it's more changeable and clearer. I also want to be able to rank well for what I contribute

i give you a good tip, join multiple young new communities. you get here merit 90% for bitcoin cheerleading and 10% for others neutral points of view
Really. Please show me that community. How to increase merit is a question I always have questions and no solution. But is your number right, when 90% will have merit in favor of bitcoin. Let me know more about that community, if I can improve my rank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

How to increase merit is a question I always have questions and no solution.

Be helpful and contribute to conversations by making constructive posts. That's just it. No secrets or whatever. If you're not receiving merits, it simply means your posts aren't good enough or you yourself don't know enough about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

This is why you're not getting any merit, you don't know where to put your posts. This shouldn't be at this board. But I agree. I should be a Hero member as of now, but the merit system is just holding me back in being a hero member. But I think it's just fair for the bounties. More people are now having alts in bounties. So, merit system is the best way to stop them Wink.
Oh I'm sorry for my mistake but I do not know where to put it where appropriate and I think in the bitcoin discussion will have more people read and agree with me. But I find that there really is a problem here and that the forums could do better, publicly and without depending on some individuals.
.Bitcoin.talk.

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

This is why most forums with significant influence creates their own forum in their websites. Ex: Monero, Ethereum...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

This is why you're not getting any merit, you don't know where to put your posts. This shouldn't be at this board. But I agree. I should be a Hero member as of now, but the merit system is just holding me back in being a hero member. But I think it's just fair for the bounties. More people are now having alts in bounties. So, merit system is the best way to stop them Wink.
Oh I'm sorry for my mistake but I do not know where to put it where appropriate and I think in the bitcoin discussion will have more people read and agree with me. But I find that there really is a problem here and that the forums could do better, publicly and without depending on some individuals.

The only people who are going to agree with you are the same group of people who couldn't get merits. You know what the problem here is? People still complaining about a new system that successfully and effectively warded off the account farmers and shitposters here on bitcointalk.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

I think the merit system is having really unfair things. In order to increase merit I have to bring to the community new things, both legendary and heroic ones who do not know. Then how can a newcomer join Crypto 2 years as I can do it. I still have some contributions for the community but what I know there are junio members and newbie do not know but they can not give me merit.
 Another thing worth mentioning here is that, despite my quality posts and a lot of supporters, I'm not sure I got the merit. Is that too subjective?
My conclusion is that the merit system of the forum is too vague and too dependent on others. And this has resulted in a lot of money being spent to buy merit from the black market and that number should not be small. I think it's more changeable and clearer. I also want to be able to rank well for what I contribute
honestly, i do not need any merit at all.
I am here just to discuss and get information about the market. I am an investor.
but look at the reality, look at the economic forums. no information I can get there. they just do nonsense.
and I agree with the merit system.  Cool
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

Love these Merit threads, feeds my ignore list and it grows really fast these days.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

I agree that it isn't fair, bounty spammers get merits instead of bans

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

The only people who are going to agree with you are the same group of people who couldn't get merits. You know what the problem here is? People still complaining about a new system that successfully and effectively warded off the account farmers and shitposters here on bitcointalk.
You think I'm wrong and I accept that, but the problems in the system are still there and you have to acknowledge the evidence I give. Actually the juniomembers like me are so hard to get the posts that the senior members attach importance to. So they choose to buy it or have their rank in the old position. Can you deny this?
kirreev070

Activity: 406
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

Pages: « 1 [2]  All