Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good bounty ? I need you . Help me !  (Read 2314 times)
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

Hello! To begin with, I advise you to look at the ICO ratings. I participate in several companies at the same time, in one or two months you will gain experience and understand how to work better. Good luck in your business!

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .
The best way is that based on the quality of the team and founder and their strategies for growth and their ico projects.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

You can follow the forum participants with high ranks, participate in the same bounty as they are. It will be the best solution for you.
okocrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Hello everybody . I am newbie . I want to join good bounty but I don't have any experience. Share your experience with .
How to find good bounty ? Should join the Signature Campaign or Social Media Campaign ? Help me , Please.
Thank you very much .

Always learn to read the whitepaper first before joining any bounty. This will enable you know the potential of the project. As for signature campaign, you will be better off if you are ranked higher as it is only few projects that pay newbies.
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

You can attend Signature Bounty, ex. bounty in my signature which has been dropped for 12 rounds.
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

Icodrops its good site with with transparent and fair ratings, as there is no sale of the rating.
Telelentop

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

Now there are a lot of bounty campaigns and that makes me feel disoriented, I do not know where to start.
Not only have projects failed but there are also scam projects
Quattr0

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

To choose a company that really makes a decent product you need to have some knowledge in this area.
worthington83

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

hello good or bad bounty will not be immediately visible. You can see hundreds of bounty under the bounty topic title. You join and do as best you can. when you see how much you earn when you go to the stock market.
rascallist11

Activity: 784
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

Social media and article campaign is good for newbie, because no minimum rank to join.
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

Thank you very much .
You can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051158.0 or here http://bounty.slavyansk.biz
This will make it easier to find a Good Bounty.
Note : Always learn to read the whitepaper first before joining any bounty.
gabum19

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

Thank you very much .
I am also newbie and also looking forward to being like you! I have followed some projects and do not know what the end of the project will receive! Good luck my friend!

as a friendly advice brothers, better to read ore articles from our forums to know more about bounty speculations and rules. and i know you already been in some projects right now. Research first the project you will be participating,  know all there status and concepts of project. You should know the manager and the team if they are all legit. As of now there are plenty of bounty projects that failed and lead to scam the members of it. Be careful enough and choose wisely.
rascallist11

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

Choice bounty with huge allocation is better, don't waste your time to work ward on bounties but always get paid under $10 for 2~4 months work.
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

Thank you very much .

maybe you can join some bounty hunter telegram groups. you can find the link here, on this forum. and I recommend you to join signature campaign even with your rank now, maybe you just get a little payment, but it is better than social media campaign
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Thank you very much .

You know what the truth is even me I get difficult in analyzing whether bounty project is really legit or not... But my strategy is if I am choosing bounty project I make my own research about the project and also about the management... And also I trust my decision whether it is good or not I continue it and take a risk... Because our work here requires us to take a risk..
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

Hi bro, I have a same problem, like you. In my opinion, I usually choose that bounty, what is running by good bounty manager.
yes maybe what you say is true too, usually most will look for bounty campaign projects from well-known managers, such as amazik, artezy, hotachy, etc., but that has not yet determined the success of each project. I am the same as you are a beginner, but I always do every research from every project that I will follow. even though like that sometimes there is only at the end that always ends scam
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

1. Go to icobench
2. Filter for bounties
3. Sort by rating
4. Select one that appeals.

I'd say go for signature bounties. Social media bounties are just pure spamming. Not a fan.
Translation bounties are good aswell. You do genuine work that way.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

Thank you very much .
Good bounty campaigns are managed by professional bounty management teams and have great reputations. You also need to select and identify good projects through WP, team, roadmap, etc
* Visiting the Amazix or bountyguru teams
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

I think the most important thing in the project is the experience of the project team, also a big plus is the presence of experience in previous projects.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:32:09 AM

Thank you very much .
I think that it is better for you that you get to know the forum a lot better before you try to earn any money through bounty campaigns, I say this because many people think that earning money in this forum is very easy and that is why there have been many newbies joining the forum lately but ironically this has made a lot harder for newbies to earn any kind of money out of the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: