Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2018, 02:00:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥NewChain Platform🔥Profit-Sharing Trading Platform🔥  (Read 97 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NewChainPlatform
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

What is NewChain?

NewChain is an innovative cryptocurrency trading platform combined with social network. Follow other traders or grow your own follower base! Are you new to crypto trading and afraid of making mistakes? On NewChain you can make automatic trades based on other traders you follow and give them a small share of your profits in return. Or if you are a successful trader yourself, why not share your own trading strategy with others and get a percentage of their profits based on your orders.

When you follow someone, all orders from that trader will be made automatically for you based on your preferences - budget, exclusion of specific coins, daily limits and more. This fully automated system means that traders will be able to keep their orders private until executed (thus preventing pump and dump schemes) and it will make trading less stressful for their followers. Furthermore, traders will automatically receive a share of the profit made by their followers immediately without having to wait.

NewChain Token (NCT)

In order to keep things simple, the share profit that a trader would make will be converted and payed out in a single currency, the NewChain Token or NCT. This is so that a trader who makes profit from trades in many different coins would get payed the total sum in a single currency instead of marginal amounts of all the coins he traded. Thus NCT will act like an internal currency - all the fees and profit shares will be done using the NCT.

Token Sale

Tokens will be issued in five Stages, starting at $0.20 per token and the supply capped at 40 000 NCT. Token sale automatically moves to the next Stage once the cap is reached or after one week has passed since the start of that Stage (whichever comes first.) Each Stage the price of one token is increased by $0.20 and the supply cap is doubled. The token sale ends with the maximum total supply of 1 240 000 NCT and the price of $1 per token.

Token Re-Sale

During the first four Stages investors can opt-in for so called Token Re-Sale, offering a share of their tokens to be sold at a higher price during following Stages of the sale. So early investors from Stage I will be able to re-sell maximum of 50% of their token holdings during the course of the token sale.

Tokens during Stages 2-5 will thus be sold via two methods. (1) By issuing new tokens from the total supply; (2) By current holders re-selling a share of their tokens to new investors in later Stages of the sale.

2018 © ncplatform.org
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pernikar
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

Interesting idea, finally something new. Are there any bounties or airdrop?
John.Verdon761232

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/newchain-24085 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

marcelv3612

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

Sweet project. Something I been looking for and was thinking to make myself ... I will some day, today I join yours.
I bought 1000 tokens to try.

Thanks
marcelv3612

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

Do you offer bounty program?

Translations, articles, or similar which can be rewarded?
NewChainPlatform
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/newchain-24085 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!

Thank you, really appreciate it! Smiley

Sweet project. Something I been looking for and was thinking to make myself ... I will some day, today I join yours.

Thanks

Thanks! There are no plans for airdrop at the moment. No bounty program at the moment, however after the first stage of the sale is over (in 4 days) we might use the unsold tokens from that round as bounty rewards.
marcelv3612

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

Thank you, really appreciate it! Smiley

Thanks

Thanks! There are no plans for airdrop at the moment. No bounty program at the moment, however after the first stage of the sale is over (in 4 days) we might use the unsold tokens from that round as bounty rewards.
Thanks for the answer. Neat! I have some access to communities which will help with whatever is needed for some bounty tokens. Like that idea of bounty from unsold :+1:
chixka000

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

I think this is a great solution for traders. After all, now many traders are building a portfolio. And such a platform will ensure the transparency of their activities. And investors will be calm, and other brand new traders will learn.

█  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  ██████████████████████████
Quantum Secure Cryptography for
██████data protection███████
████████████████████████    █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █
                ████
           ▄▄▄  ████
           ███        ███
           ███  ████  ███
           ███  ████  ███
     ███░       ████  ███  ░███
     ███░  ▄▄▄  ████  ███  ░███
     ███░  ███  ████  ███  ░███
     ███░  ███  ████       ░███
     ███░  ███        ███  ░███
     ███░  ███  ███▌  ███  ░███
           ███  ███▌  ███
           ███  ███▌  ███
                ███▌  ███
                ███▌  ▀▀▀
                                               ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
    ▐████▌▐█████ █████   █   ▌    █████▌▐    ▌ █████ ██████▌    ▌██████ █████ ████
    █████▌▐█████ █████  ▐█▌  ▌    █████▌█    █▐█▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▌█   ▐▌▀▀▀▀▀█ █████ █████
    █        ▌          ▐ █  ▌      ▐   █    █▐           ▌▐▌  █      ▐   ▌  ▐    █
    █▄▄▄▄    ▌   ▄▄▄▄▄  █ █  ▌      ▐   █▄▄▄▄█▐           ▌ ███▌      ▐   ▌  ▐    ▐
    █████▌   ▌  ▐█████  ▌ ▐  ▌      ▐   ██████▐      █████▌ ▐██  ▐█████   ▌  █    ▐
     ▀▀▀▀▌   ▌  ▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▌      ▐   █▀▀▀▀█▐      █████   █   █████    █  █    █
         ▌   ▌  ▐      █   █ ▌      ▐   █    █▐          █   ▐   ▌        ▌  █    █
    ▄████▌   ▌   █████ █   █ █████  ▐   █    █ █████     █▌  █   █        █   █████
    █████▌   ▌   █████ ▌   ▐ ▀████  ▐   ▀    ▌ ▐████      █  █   █        █   ████

QUANTUM MEST NETWORK
...............Social Media...............
Telegram    Reddit       Medium
Twitter  Google plus  Facebook
NewChainPlatform
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

I think this is a great solution for traders. After all, now many traders are building a portfolio. And such a platform will ensure the transparency of their activities. And investors will be calm, and other brand new traders will learn.
Thank you! That's our goal.
NewChainPlatform
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Stage 1 of the Token Sale is over!
13 809 out of 40 000 tokens has been sold in the first Stage - the unsold tokens will be used for bounties (in preparation).

Stage 2 of Token Sale is live!
The price for 1 NCT is $0.40
Token Re-Sale is available during this Stage.
zhongxingzhizi

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

but what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.