Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥NewChain Platform🔥Profit-Sharing Trading Platform🔥  (Read 295 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NewChainPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:15:07 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 02:48:42 PM by NewChainPlatform

What is NewChain?

NewChain Token (NCT)

In order to keep things simple, the share profit that a trader would make will be converted and payed out in a single currency, the NewChain Token or NCT. This is so that a trader who makes profit from trades in many different coins would get payed the total sum in a single currency instead of marginal amounts of all the coins he traded. Thus NCT will act like an internal currency - all the fees and profit shares will be done using the NCT.

The initial supply during the token sale will be 1 240 000 NCT - unsold tokens will be kept in a reserve. Token Sale starts on August 31st, 2018 and ends on October 5th, 2018.

Token Sale

Tokens will be issued in five Stages, starting at $0.20 per token and the supply capped at 40 000 NCT. Token sale automatically moves to the next Stage once the cap is reached or after one week has passed since the start of that Stage (whichever comes first.) Each Stage the price of one token is increased by $0.20 and the supply cap is doubled. The token sale ends with the maximum total supply of 1 240 000 NCT and the price of $1 per token.

Token Re-Sale

During the first four Stages investors can opt-in for so called Token Re-Sale, offering a share of their tokens to be sold at a higher price during following Stages of the sale. So early investors from Stage I will be able to re-sell maximum of 50% of their token holdings during the course of the token sale.

Tokens during Stages 2-5 will thus be sold via two methods. (1) By issuing new tokens from the total supply; (2) By current holders re-selling a share of their tokens to new investors in later Stages of the sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pernikar
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

Interesting idea, finally something new. Are there any bounties or airdrop?
marcelv3612

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

Sweet project. Something I been looking for and was thinking to make myself ... I will some day, today I join yours.
I bought 1000 tokens to try.

Thanks
marcelv3612

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

Do you offer bounty program?

Translations, articles, or similar which can be rewarded?
NewChainPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:24:11 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 02:51:01 PM by NewChainPlatform

Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/newchain-24085 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!

Thank you, really appreciate it! Smiley

Sweet project. Something I been looking for and was thinking to make myself ... I will some day, today I join yours.

Thanks

Thanks! There are no plans for airdrop at the moment. No bounty program at the moment, however after the first stage of the sale is over we might use the unsold tokens from that round as bounty rewards.
marcelv3612

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/newchain-24085 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!

Thank you, really appreciate it! Smiley

Thanks

Thanks! There are no plans for airdrop at the moment. No bounty program at the moment, however after the first stage of the sale is over (in 4 days) we might use the unsold tokens from that round as bounty rewards.
Thanks for the answer. Neat! I have some access to communities which will help with whatever is needed for some bounty tokens. Like that idea of bounty from unsold :+1:
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

I think this is a great solution for traders. After all, now many traders are building a portfolio. And such a platform will ensure the transparency of their activities. And investors will be calm, and other brand new traders will learn.
NewChainPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

I think this is a great solution for traders. After all, now many traders are building a portfolio. And such a platform will ensure the transparency of their activities. And investors will be calm, and other brand new traders will learn.
Thank you! That's our goal.
zhongxingzhizi

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

but what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!
NewChainPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Token Sale moved to the end of summer, first Stage starting on August 31st, 2018!
NewChainPlatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

Read more about how the profit sharing works in this article on ICOPanic!

Buy your tokens for only $0.40, Stage 2 ends in two days! The price during Stage 3 is $0.60 per token.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: