Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 EMPLEOS.IO - ⚡️BLOCKCHAIN BASED JOBS MARKETPLACE  (Read 2083 times)
empleos (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

EMPLEOS.IO: Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:50:56 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 12:58:41 PM by empleos

Empleos.io is a new technology platform that brings Blockchain and Machine Learning into the online recruiting market. Our platform transforms traditional recruiting process into a decentralized blockchain environment. It simplifies and incentivizes the “job seekers” in their career search while offering time and cost saving advantages to employers.

Our platform intends to disrupt the hiring process where the employers no longer need to buy access to resume databases from big jobs portals. They pay a small fee (in tokens) directly to a job seeker eliminating the need for intermediaries. Further, users of Empleos.io have the opportunity to earn tokens by using our platform.

We introduce our utility token PLEO which is used for all the payments between platform users. PLEO mission is to become a standard means of payments on Labour Market including Online Recruitment, Freelance Jobs, Payroll and third-party value-added services. Our goal is to create a seamless experience for users, popularizing use of cryptocurrencies among people who are still not aware of crypto market and its opportunities.

Empleos.io platform is a working MVP which is currently on beta stage of development. The long term goal of our project is to expand the platform globally to all major domestic online recruitment markets.

EMPLEOS.IO - Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain. | Whitepaper | PLEO Token Private Sale
  ✔ Facebook  ✔Telegram  ✔TwitterLinkedIn
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anthony_M

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

Do job seekers have to pay for posting their resume or for anything else? And when you are planning to launch the mass product?
iliag
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

Do job seekers have to pay for posting their resume or for anything else? And when you are planning to launch the mass product?

Thanks for the question. I am Ilia, CEO of Empleos.

The platform is absolutely free for job seekers. In the future they will have an option to promote their resumes using earned PLEO.

We have the following milestones for the product development:

Sep 2018 - alpha version

Nov 2018 - beta version

Dec 2018 - phase 1 product launch

Empleos.io - Jobs Marketplace powered by Blockchain
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

at first sight very good.I wish you success.I'll keep an eye on you.
empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

at first sight very good.I wish you success.I'll keep an eye on you.

Thanks a lot! Please, join our Telegram community - there we post the latest updates and news about our project.

EMPLEOS.IO - Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain. | Whitepaper | PLEO Token Private Sale
Edudeps
Copper Member

Activity: 19

DEPS - Decentralized Platform for Self-governance

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

I see this project is right what I care about now. I've surfed a lot of blockchain recruitment projects and researched this topic. And I've got a few concerns right now before investing in any of them.
Recently I've started a thread regarding this at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4811419.0
Please, join and maybe we could find the answer there.

DEPS - Decentralized Electronic Platform for Self-governance:
We create Smart Country
Facebook  ✔Telegram  ✔TwitterMedium
digt.pro

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

Interesting project! Do you have a partnership program?
What do you offer for recruitment agencies with own resumes db?
iliag
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Yes we plan to run an affiliate program for small and medium job boards. We should think about possible collaboration with recruitment agencies as well.

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

I see this project is right what I care about now. I've surfed a lot of blockchain recruitment projects and researched this topic. And I've got a few concerns right now before investing in any of them.
Recently I've started a thread regarding this at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4811419.0
Please, join and maybe we could find the answer there.

Very interesting discussions, thanks for invitation to join.
Have just answered your initial question.
And glad to answer any other questions, of course.

MaryR

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

Yes we plan to run an affiliate program for small and medium job boards. We should think about possible collaboration with recruitment agencies as well.

I'm more than 10 years in recruitment and would like to know more about agencies program please.
empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:06:46 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 04:35:37 PM by empleos

Welcome to our Medium blog! In our intro article we present our project details and business model:
https://medium.com/@empleos.official/introducing-empleos-io-jobs-marketplace-powered-by-blockchain-2a7749174f85

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

Recently we have engaged Ronald Pennington as our Business Development Advisor
Please, view his full profile at LinkedIn

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

Hello,

Empleos.io has been listed on TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/empleosio/.

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot. Already added a few details and that was really fast!

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

I am curious. You wrote that employers pay a small fee (in tokens) directly to the job seeker, eliminating the need for intermediaries. But, often at the interviews are unskilled workers who just want to earn when weaning time from the employer.
iliag
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

I am curious. You wrote that employers pay a small fee (in tokens) directly to the job seeker, eliminating the need for intermediaries. But, often at the interviews are unskilled workers who just want to earn when weaning time from the employer.

We don't intend to remove professional recruiters from the process. We eliminate the need of big job portals who are charging money just for access to their resume database. We add additional level of intelligence scanning candidates profiles with ML algorithm which excludes fakes, duplicates etc. So employers (or recruiters) will see the rating of each candidate in the search results before they make a decision to contact a specific candidate.

caiyuan2015

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

I saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume of your token is not high. Do you have any other propaganda strategies? After all, no matter how good the project is, you still need to rely on publicity
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/empleosio   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

I saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume of your token is not high. Do you have any other propaganda strategies? After all, no matter how good the project is, you still need to rely on publicity

PLEO tokens are not listed on any exchanges (or trading platforms) yet.

And we've already have marketing strategy for pre-ICO, ICO and post-ICO periods. Currently we weren't planning to engage massive ad campaigns, it wouldn't be wise on this stage of our project. But anyway we will advertise a bit later.

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/empleosio   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.

Thanks a lot! Our team really appreciates that!

empleos (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Empleos.io project was listed at ICOBench.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: