Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Do You Invest in BTC?  (Read 959 times)
Flowerbiuq

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

If you are newbie, I suggest you don't rush into the exchange. You can try to get into some bounty activities or join some telegraph groups so that you can get to know the industry first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

Hey guys!

I'm exploring options for investing in Bitcoin and I'm new to the whole space.
What would you recommend to do?
I alwasy differentiate a place for investing or for trading cryptocurrency. Just for investing I always use local exchange for several reason. And for trading I always use an exchange like bittrex and binance, usually, the volume of market always higher exchange than local exchange, and this is suitable for trading place.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

Invest your bitcoins in an ICO that looks promising and if you can get in early you might be offered a bonus which will put you ahead in case the project is listed on an exchange. It is safer than trading which I think as a newbie you are not experience enough to trade.
I think ICO is very good for investment. with the project and other investors who support the project, ICO has great potential to get profit.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

Invest your bitcoins in an ICO that looks promising and if you can get in early you might be offered a bonus which will put you ahead in case the project is listed on an exchange. It is safer than trading which I think as a newbie you are not experience enough to trade.
I think ICO is very good for investment. with the project and other investors who support the project, ICO has great potential to get profit.
well, for now the ICO is a very good thing to be made a place to invest, but we also have to be careful in this case, because we know so many things that use the ICO to deceive investors. well, for now, I just hold back the bitcoin that I have until the price goes up.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Hey guys!

Investing in BTC is of many ways as like you can trade Bitcoins by investing into Bitcoins and selling or buying Bitcoins or you can do long term investment also when you have to keep your Bitcoins for a long time and wait for the high rate of increase of price of Bitcoins are you can investing in ICU but I don't pray for that because all the time I see you are not successful and some ask am also so there is a high chance of losing your money or you can just mine Bitcoins by investing to buy some minors and you can get a huge amount of profit if and only if the cost of electricity is too much low in your area
ddd4367a

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

Hey guys!

The Bitcoin Virtual Bitcoin market has a lot of similarities with the stock market, Bitcoin prices fluctuate, but upside down frequently, but Bitcoin prices, in the long run, are still up. Of course, any market that is high profits is always accompanied by high risk, you should determine this from the beginning, but I think the investment from now is reasonable than you.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

Hey guys!

I recommend you to learn before doing anything, as noobs here are reluctant to learn usually but very generous in providing panic opinions and spreading fud all over the place

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

I alwasy differentiate a place for investing or for trading cryptocurrency. Just for investing I always use local exchange for several reason. And for trading I always use an exchange like bittrex and binance, usually, the volume of market always higher exchange than local exchange, and this is suitable for trading place.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

Coinbase, Coinmama, CEX etc. are the sites where you can buy bitcoin. Since, you are new, I would ask you to observe the market, price of bitcoin, trends of the market first. Once you have gotten a hold of the market, do your own research and make the decision if it is okay to invest now or later. Start with small amount of bitcoin. If you feel like investing more, you can do it later.
teioaie9837

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

There are many ways to invest in Bitcoin, but the most common is to buy and sell or simply sell your Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin. But the fluctuation of Bitcoin prices far exceeds gold. But Bitcoin prices fluctuate continuously, you should wait for the appropriate time to buy at cheap prices when the price up a little sell when the price down to buy back and then sell so that investment.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

This might be your nice bet this yr. The rate nowadays is at its lowest and you need to probably invest now. it is good factor that you read first earlier than you make investments because that is what the general public's mistake. look at the marketplace records 12 months by using yr and you'll see why it's a good time to make investments now.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:49:50 AM

Buy bitcoin in exchanges while the price of bitcoin ia going down again, put your bitcoin in a safe wallet amd not on exchanges, put it in a wallet where you have control of your private keys and wait for another bull run.

lolipopop2112

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:33:10 AM

Do search on ICO forums or people with experience, how much money do you have to invest in Bitcoin?
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

There are various sites available in the internet where you can buy bitcoin or a portion of it. Since you are new the community, I would suggest you check for yourself, understand the trends and how the market works. In the meantime, if you are interested you can buy a portion of BTC to check how the price fluctuates and once you are confident enough you can make larger investments.
InfiniteBlock560

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

Since you are new to the community, I would suggest you to browse through it, there are many suggestions and strategies shared by professional which newcomers like you can implement and make profit out of it. However, I would like to suggest you one thing, don't trust everything regarding BTC you see on the internet, try to analyse for yourself and do a research before investing.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

First of all you need to be sure that you have enough money to bear if any kind of price falls happen. If will find many good exchanges like coinbase where you can do the trading.
macarong998

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

There are two ways to invest in bitcoin:
Safe investment: Invest in safe, the best at the moment is to buy and store Bitcoin. You can buy Bitcoin at the Bitcoin Trading Platform and store it in online wallets. For example, then wait a few months or even years back, the value of Bitcoin will certainly increase several times the time you buy. This is suitable for investors with large capital. For investors with small capital, this is not a very effective way to invest.
Venture capital: This type of investment is profitable even high, but requires you to be able to analyze.
Elmalla

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

Buying bitcoin is a very good choice because it not only has a huge user base, but its scope of use is also very wide. If you plan to invest, then I think it is feasible!
NavigateSamurai055

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

Invest is a very broad statement. If you are holding bitcoin and you want to put them to work to make more there are a growing number of options. I prefer “bitbond” which is a company that to a degree rates the borrowers for credit worthiness.
BigBlackSheep57

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

I would suggest you to invest in evolving blockchain solutions. I personally have invested here and it was useful. I have found their proof of signature algorithm secure enough for block chain from scratch.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: