Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODIN | NO ICO | Privacy Mobile App | Masternodes  (Read 3128 times)
superquaid (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:22:28 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 10:06:11 AM by superquaid

ODIN Blockchain is a mobile app platform, built on $ODIN a PoS Coin with Masternodes. We support and fund innovative community projects. ODIN.CHAT - https://odin.chat is our flagship privacy messenger and mobile wallet app.

A large ODIN coin burn was completed in November 2018, to ensure the fair distribution of coins with over 1000 community members who collectively share over 85% of the total coin supply. The remaining coins are in a publicly viewable multisig wallet, and the following budget allocations have been defined and will be accessible through a public proposal framework for each of the following areas.

• 20% Individuals and partners in education, research, and experimental development. For example, donations to universities, colleges and other educational establishments for use in research and development projects that use ODIN Technologies and/or extend on existing products and services.
  • 30% Non-profits, charities, and other good causes that align with the ODIN Ethos.
  • 10% Creation of original content, that helps to explain ODIN technologies for end users. Part of this will help form a knowledge base that people can use as a resource to learn about topics related to ODIN such as: user privacy, cybersecurity, data protection, digital ledger technology, design principles, user experience design, prototyping, agile methodologies, and mobile app development.
  • 20% Community events and training workshops. This also includes webinars relating to technical topics around the ODIN frameworks and mobile apps as they are released.
  • 20% Community collaborators, and projects that bring value to the ODIN ecosystem.

Check out the flagship ODIN mobile app product, ODIN.CHAT

ODIN Blockchain Important Links
ODIN blockchain official website - ODIN website
ODIN CHAT, our flagship privacy messenger app - ODIN.CHAT

ODIN is currently trading on the following exchanges
Centralized exchange, Altilly - altilly.com
Decentralized exchange, Cryptobridge - crypto-bridge.org
Decentralized, platform-as-a-service protocol, Blocknet - blocknet.co

ODIN Blockchain Social Channels
Official ODIN Medium Blog - medium.com/@odinblockchain
Official ODIN Twitter - twitter.com/odinblockchain
Official ODIN Facebook Page - facebook.com/OdinBlockchain
Official ODIN LinkedIn Page - linkedin.com/odinblockchain
Official ODIN Reddit - reddit.com/r/OdinBlockchain

ODIN Blockchain Chat Communities
ODIN Community Telegram - https://t.me/odinblockchain
ODIN Community Discord - https://discord.gg/Za4dttC
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superquaid (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:22:57 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 05:34:10 PM by superquaid

Here are some of the highlights for those of you who are not yet interested in reading the whitepaper Smiley

• No ICO
  • ODIN.CHAT, the flagship ODIN Blockchain mobile app is currently in alpha testing by community members with launch expected in April 2019
  • Over 1000 masternodes set up by community members across the globe within 3 weeks of the airdrop distribution
  • We are keen to support good causes, especially non-profit organisations helping users to protect their personal data from third parties
  • Staking rewards structure has been specifically balanced in favour of a increasing the % of rewards which are available for masternode operators to vote on for funding community projects
  • Low percentage of foundation holdings (15% maximum, decreasing over time, locked for supporting future development growth, not staking)
  • Core team members and supported community contributors available for regular AMAs
  • Real, regular updates about the technology we are building, with Github integration into community channels
  • Well-documented open source code and repositories on Github
  • ODIN.CHAT has many new features and modular components in the pipeline
Pixxl

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

Excited to be part of this project and lead the experience for end users! Onwards!
mutecoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

What are this project's competitors? Does any other crypto platform have a focus on mobile Dapps? This appears to be an untapped market.
Hypoluxy

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

I'm really looking forward to this project going live. It has really come a long way since the launch of Obsidian. However, now we get to see all the progress that has been made since the beginning of this year. Very exciting times ahead for ODIN, and I can't wait till the redemption process is over.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

I would like to learn more about your platform for developing mobile applications, but the link to your site for some reason does not work?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
superquaid (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:56:02 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 11:44:58 AM by superquaid

Hi there thank you. The links should all work, here are some for your convenience.

ODIN Blockchain website - odinblockchain.org
ODIN Community Wiki on Github - ODIN Community Wiki

ODIN CHAT, our flagship privacy messenger app - ODIN.CHAT

Early (2018) version of the community-written ODIN Whitepaper
Pixxl

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

What are this project's competitors? Does any other crypto platform have a focus on mobile Dapps? This appears to be an untapped market.

AFAIK Status is a mobile dApp (is it Dapp, or dApp haha) platform. Theirs focuses on Ethereum based smart contracts. I think they've been building a nice framework and would love to see what the experience is there. That said, their platform is the mobile app, whereas ODIN is striving to help build Proof-of-Concepts, Prototypes, and Working Products that will be open-sourced (so others on our platform can extend upon or build from) that target the ever growing mobile audience. This is our "Mobile First" approach that modern websites also are taking. Usability and User Experience are key to mainstream usage and we want to offer that polished experience.
Alpipor3

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

VALHALLAAA
superquaid (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:48:42 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 11:47:49 AM by superquaid

ODIN Airdrop Portal - Important Information

ODIN Airdrop registrations to claim ODIN are open. If you want to get an additional bonus on your claim, you will need to lock-in your balance by Friday 14th September.

ODIN is distributed fairly to over 1000 individuals from the community via an airdrop. The ODIN blockchain is funded privately via a donation to the community, to help establish the foundation technologies and support the community and overall ODIN vision.

Join the ODIN Telegram to talk directly with our community.
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Introducing an Obsidian Platform initiative
The ODIN Blockchain

Obsidian Platform (OPL) has supported the development of ODIN, a fork of Phore, which will be released before the end of September 2018.

After months of hard work behind the scenes, we can now reveal the initial ODIN whitepaper.

After supporting Obsidian (ODN) for over a year, and observing the rapid evolution of the blockchain landscape, it became apparent we could become much more than merely a platform hosting a decentralized messenger. We could become the framework where developers could design, build and create their own decentralized applications. A true open source, collaborative, privacy-oriented mobile-first platform: This is how ODIN came to be.

Besides the ODIN whitepaper, we have soft-launched our ODIN claim portal.

Legitimate Obsidian (ODN) coin holders will be able to claim x2.5 ODIN for each ODN they hold. In addition, the foundation will never hold more than 15% of the total ODIN coin supply. After the community ODIN claim is complete, all remaining coins will be burned.

Please provide more information about the project: total supply, algo and dev team, ...
superquaid (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 02:40:32 PM by superquaid

Hi there, key information you are asking is right here:

Circulating supply estimated under 85M
Total Foundation 15% or less over time
Masternodes require 25,000 ODIN

Thank you for your interest.
CCNCCN

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

You guys have completely lost the plot with your ODN to ODIN verification.    

Requesting people provide Photo and Address ID for a Coinswap is insane.   KYC is to do with money being from legitimate sources, requesting this information for a swap is beyond the pale.  

The provider you are planning to use, Shuftipro, has also made no declaration with regards to GDPR compliance.  If any of this information is leaked, for any purpose, you become untouchable by any legitimate exchange, due to the potential repercussions.  

The process you have done this claim on is also extremely shady, and not upfront - putting this Government ID and Address Verification after people have registered, locked in their ODN, and linked in emails and phone numbers.

I have spent a long time protecting my privacy to prevent myself being a target - as have others, and I would have done things extremely differently if you had acted in an upfront, straightforward manner.  Now I have no choice but to sell whatever I have left at cut rate prices, along with the locked ODIN claim account, to someone willing to do the KYC and risk getting their information revealed for a gain significantly below verifying yourself on a big exchange.

XxEIDOLONxX

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

Really looking forward to this project! Keep up the good work team. Wallet looks fantastic and excited for the months to come!
xJJBONDx89

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

Looking good so far, keep it up.  Cool
TehKai

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

promising project  Wink
cjairdrop

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:35:47 PM

Great project and active team. You should join the discord server as well!  Smiley
Pixxl

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

You guys have completely lost the plot with your ODN to ODIN verification.    

Requesting people provide Photo and Address ID for a Coinswap is insane.   KYC is to do with money being from legitimate sources, requesting this information for a swap is beyond the pale.  

The provider you are planning to use, Shuftipro, has also made no declaration with regards to GDPR compliance.  If any of this information is leaked, for any purpose, you become untouchable by any legitimate exchange, due to the potential repercussions.  

The process you have done this claim on is also extremely shady, and not upfront - putting this Government ID and Address Verification after people have registered, locked in their ODN, and linked in emails and phone numbers.

I have spent a long time protecting my privacy to prevent myself being a target - as have others, and I would have done things extremely differently if you had acted in an upfront, straightforward manner.  Now I have no choice but to sell whatever I have left at cut rate prices, along with the locked ODIN claim account, to someone willing to do the KYC and risk getting their information revealed for a gain significantly below verifying yourself on a big exchange.

I appreciate your lengthy reply as it shows an honest interest or conversation topic on your end. I'd like to help provide more context here regarding the requirement to provide additional PII in order to continue with the "airdrop". I say airdrop in quotes because this release is more akin to an airdrop where legitimate holders of Obsidian can receive ODIN but onto a different wallet / blockchain. There are still plans for Obsidian and community members that have been i contact to step up and run some interesting projects.

Now onto this Identity Verification we decided to require...

We had plans in the beginning to run a KYC/AML check for people looking to receive a large amount of ODIN (the amount would be variable based on how many people that would be). This was because Obsidian was unfortunately ridden with bad actors early on and we wanted to ensure ODIN had as clean of a start as possible. This would allow us to filter out people who should not necessarily have a large stake in ODIN's future because we want ODIN to be owned by the majority than the few.

As this release got closer and we began to assess how many requests there actually were, the spread of amounts, and the tightening rules and regulations most cryptocurrency exchanges require to list coins we decided to do a blanket KYC/AML check to ensure we could use this as additional leverage when approaching future exchanges. This last minute requirement was indeed last minute because we wanted to ensure any bad actors had little time to plan or react to these changes.

About Data Retention and User Privacy

As far as your declaration about Shuftipro not having any declaration of their GDPR compliance, I would like to provide you this link I found after a quick search for the keywords "shuftipro" and "gdpr": https://shuftipro.com/compliance-and-regulations/gdpr/

I would also like to happily state that users have already successfully reached out to them, and we have provided information on our end to help ensure their data is wiped from their servers. According to Shuftipro, all submissions are stored for a max of two years unless you reach out to their support manually. On our end, we are purging ALL ODIN Portal information by November 14, 2018 and will provide proof of this happening.

Finally I would like to clarify that ODIN carries forward the goal of being a Data Security and User Privacy advocate and we will do everything we can to push our claim and prove our claim. We want to build and support applications / services that build on-top of our ethos and utilize either all or part of the blockchain for this. I admire your desire for complete anonymization and preventing yourself as a target and we will work towards destroying all records we control as well as any link that a Shuftipro submission has towards an ODIN request. Even if you do not tell Shuftipro to remove your data within the next two years, your data on Shuftipro has no way of linking back to any request. The two are completely separate and this is why (along with other reasons) we wanted to use a third-party provider for this service.

--
I hope this helps clear up any confusion or concerns you, or others might have about ODIN and this whole process!

ONWARDS ~ Pixxl
Crims

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

Excited to be a part of this. I'm looking forward to the future of blockchain and seeing what happens Smiley
zombiestv

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Been a long road but man am I excited to see the future of this project! Also if you're new JOIN THE DISCORD! Great community!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: