Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Monk Comic  (Read 642 times)
brandondayton (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 09:42:48 PM

Thanks to the help of Bitcoin Evolution I've just made Green Monk available for purchase with Bitcoin. Just click on the Bitcoin "buy" button.

It was selected for the YALSA Top Ten Great Graphic Novels for Teens Booklist, and I think it's pretty awesome.

From Ain't it Cool News:

This book is about as thrilling a read as I've read this year. Writer/artist Brandon Dayton takes the concept of a "walking the Earth" style warrior monk and injected it with adventure and wonder. Fans of SHAOLIN COWBOY are going to want to check this one out. Like that book, the story's protagonist is calm when faced with danger and is able to gracefully and poetically deal with those challenging him. Unlike SHAOLIN COWBOY, though, this story reads in a calmer, more serene fashion compared to Darrow's kinetic opera. Imaginative ideas abound in this book, like a blade of grass that can cut mountains and a witche’s head held at bay by gripping its braided lock. Every single paneled page of this book is a simply lined work of art. This is the type of indie book I long for: filled with creativity and surprise, and most importantly, fun to read! It's the type of indie book I will tell folks about when they ask what indie books excite me today. Seek out and support this book. It's a top notch adventure story by a creator I guarantee you'll be hearing more of.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: