Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON vs EOS  (Read 22558 times)
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:48:37 PM

For me, Tron and EOS are inferior to ETH in popularity.  I would choose EOS, it has a number of advantages — the ability to cancel and return transaction a transaction, smart contracts can be frozen if there are problems, a high speed transaction and no commission. By the way,recently, the developers of the stablebcoin CarbonUSD announced the transition to the EOS blockchain.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:55:48 PM

I think EOS will be more promising and will have more potential to defeat ethereum but EOS still needs a long time to be able to make it happen because ethereum is a strong coin and still trusted by many people so ethereum still cannot be defeated even by XRP
EOS must try to convince developers that their platform can be superior to ethereum because if not then ethereum will still be the main choice for developers

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:34:47 PM

I think EOS will be more promising and will have more potential to defeat ethereum but EOS still needs a long time to be able to make it happen because ethereum is a strong coin and still trusted by many people so ethereum still cannot be defeated even by XRP
EOS must try to convince developers that their platform can be superior to ethereum because if not then ethereum will still be the main choice for developers
I like TRON more. I use this coin every day in playgrounds, and also pay for services now by TRON and not by Ethereum.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:13:23 PM

TRON, this is a project that I really like, its rapid popularity is very decisive. You understand that cryptocurrency is now a super interesting topic and it will continue to develop despite the prohibitions of public sectors.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:16:28 PM

TRON, this is a project that I really like, its rapid popularity is very decisive. You understand that cryptocurrency is now a super interesting topic and it will continue to develop despite the prohibitions of public sectors.
I also really like TRON, but I think EOS also deserves consideration because in my opinion EOS has a very good technology even though currently it still has a lot of shortcomings, but I'm sure in the future EOS will be better
so I like these two coins even though TRON is still superior now.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:20:28 PM

Both projects are worthy,and I can say that invest in them will not go wrong,but if the EOS is still experiencing some difficulties,and it is not so much known to the world as telegrams! The THRONE is definitely in this respect much more reliable than the EOS will be, because the telegram project itself has already won an audience of hundreds of millions,and the whole world knows it,so it is possible that who is more promising
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:41:57 PM

I like both projects, looking at the news background that accompanies them, I can say with confidence that when you invest in them now you can definitely count on profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:17:35 PM

it will be a nice head to head even though i think their blockchains have different characteristics, on a personal level my favorite is eos...
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:39:53 PM

For me TRON is more user friendly. TronLink is very cool, instead of Scatter which is pretty hard to set up. Also creating Tron wallet is much easier than EOS one. You have to trust the third party that will create you a wallet when you send them your money.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:57:27 AM

For me, Tron and EOS are inferior to ETH in popularity.  I would choose EOS, it has a number of advantages — the ability to cancel and return transaction a transaction, smart contracts can be frozen if there are problems, a high speed transaction and no commission. By the way,recently, the developers of the stablebcoin CarbonUSD announced the transition to the EOS blockchain.

That's certainly true, mate. While both TRON and EOS are inferior to ETH, they still have potential to become something big in the future if the developers and the community propose it. There's so much more than meets the eye in the field of smart contracts and Blockchain technology. Both platforms have different approaches towards scalability and mainstream adoption, relative to Ethereum.

Despite this, one cannot deny that Ethereum has first mover advantage. This gives it an advantage over other alternative smart contract platforms within the mainstream world. People are much more accustomed to ICOs and tokens on the Ethereum blockchain than on TRON and EOS. The user base is lower on these platforms than on the pioneer smart contract platform.

By comparing both platforms (TRON and EOS) we can determine which one is the best in terms of development and innovation. So far, EOS has been delivering the goods to the blockchain space, while TRON has been focusing mainly on hype, marketing, and promotion. Talks about the new BTT (BitTorrent Token) have been all around mainstream media, instead of focusing on new developments that would make the platform bigger, better, and stronger than ever.

Which is why, I believe that EOS will prevail in the end, while TRON, NEO, and other alternatives stay behind in the market for many years to come. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:06:23 AM

The question is incorrectly put, it is necessary so: "Tron, EOS, Komodo"

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Solomiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:12:47 AM

Both TRON and EOS are two giants on their own lane. Initially I used to neglect tron but with a deep look into the project, and the developments so far, Justin Sun is really doing a great job. That's the drive we need. Talking about adoption, there is a recent partnership with a university to offer blockchain courses, that's awesome. But looking at both architectures, TRON promises lesser fees and EOS promises scalability, both are required for mainstream adoption. In essence, I have no main pick, both are just awesome. Saying they might outshine ETH, I doubt if that will ever be obtainable.

As for me, it is a wise decision to use these coins in parallel. It ensures greater reliability. Our goal - save your money.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:41:31 AM

I like TRON more. I use this coin every day in playgrounds, and also pay for services now by TRON and not by Ethereum.
Me too, im thinking tron is much better rather than EOS. How much money that used by EOS to create a crap platform. that's why tether was moving to the tron rather than EOS. But this thread is not related with ethereum dude
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:41:47 AM

I will interested buy EOS than tron because I check today Tron have higher price and have change about 10%, better than tron still keep on lower price and we always got lost investment with TRON.
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:22:45 AM

Personally, I prefer Eos to Tron blockchain.
Eos seems to be leading now on the area of transaction per minute speed and would likely over take bitcoin and etheruem blockchain if the team continue working this way.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:24:55 AM

I choose EOS than TRON, I think EOS's performance since becoming a coin is very convincing, they are supported by a team that is very familiar with market needs so EOS is very promising to be a long-term investment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:31:23 AM

EOS still has good opportunities than Tron, investors still hold on to EOS and this will be a good opportunity for the future. The team that has the potential to work very well is able to survive and continue to grow even though Tron is also trying to compete.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:35:55 AM

I will go for EOS as it is a great contender of ETH. EOS has shown good signs of seriousness both from the team and otherwise. Tron on the other hand is doing great too, as the CEO is trying his best but even at I think EOS is better as they are tending towards making their blockchain scalable.
Same idea here. EOS is one fast growing crypto in the market and it has proven when its rank has been consistent on rising. It is indeed become an XRP contended the same as with ETH. Anyway, if one wishing to join in crypto those said crypto in the above rankings of coinmarketcap.com would be great to buy in.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:40:30 AM

The 24hr volume on Tron always better than EOS. None of other DApps from EOS is even coming close in terms of transaction in dollars.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:40:46 AM

EOS has been preparing its product for too long. I personally do not believe in the future of EOS. I think it would be better to make a comparison of Tron against NEO. Here is a more honest comparison. In general, all these projects are meaningless as the leadership will still remain for Ethereum. What is the point in 100,500 nobody wants blockchain? What you do not like blockchain Ethereum? I recently stumbled upon a promising project Sound Money Coin. So they were launched on the Ethereum blockchain. I asked the developer why Ethereum was chosen to launch Sound Money Coin. He answered me because Ethereum is really the best for today.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: