Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON vs EOS  (Read 22549 times)
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

I believe that EOS has excellent prospects, since it has advantages over other crypto-currencies. Eos has the fastest transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marko44

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

Tron of course, I generally think that EOS is the second Ripple, strongly re-adapted and soon the market will show its real rate, but this is my opinion
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

I personally would pass on both of these.  But if a gun to my head I would pick EOS.  TRON is an enormous POS that was copied from another project form what I understand.  I highly doubt it will make it in the long run. 
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

if I personally think I'm more inclined to EOS because EOS has the most prominent feature that has horizontal scalability - what this means is that the EOS blockchain will be able to allow parallel execution of smart contracts and simultaneous processing of transactions.

EOS will combine a delegated proof-share (disability organization) consensus protocol, created by founder Dan Larimer himself. This system is less centralized, uses far less energy, and is very fast - like in, up to millions of transactions per second fast. In fact, there will be no user fees on the EOS blockchain
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Tron and EOS are two of them, and they both had important news. Tron revealed its independence around the same time as EOS, and both of them promised to revolutionize more aspects of the industry and to radically decentralize it all. Here are the reasons for which Tron managed to have a better independence process compared to EOS.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? ... Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley

As all we know this Veteran launched not the first crypto, and I am afraid if EOS is not the last - he can make another coin, aren't he? Wink
I see great marketing campaign in EOS and also I see that they have collected a lot of money through the ICO. Will this help to develop a good product?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

I personally don't believe TRON will last for long and replace EOS completely. However, I consider it has still got some potential to grow in price and surpass EOS temporarily.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

As all we know this Veteran launched not the first crypto, and I am afraid if EOS is not the last - he can make another coin, aren't he? Wink
I see great marketing campaign in EOS and also I see that they have collected a lot of money through the ICO. Will this help to develop a good product?

Perhaps, Larimer will launch other coins in the future just like he did after releasing BitShares to the public. The EOS mainnet launch had a few bumps on the road, but I believe that the network itself will improve over time. What's surprising is that EOS had collected a lot of money during its ICO, which could've been enough to make a solid and robust network in the first place. While the EOS blockchain is fully operational, there are still a few issues that need addressing if it wants to stay in par with its competitor known as Ethereum.

As such only time will tell us, if the funds obtained during the ICO would be put up to good use for the sake of the network's long-term viability. TRON on the other hand, had a successful launch and no serious issues had been discovered yet (AFAIK), but it lacks a prominent development team unlike EOS. If TRON could deliver excellent results over time, then I believe that it will be here to stay for a long time. Same thing for EOS. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

I prefer EOS, because I think EOS gives me more profit than TRON, so I always buy EOS to be used as an investment rather than TRON.

bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

tron and eos are the two best tokens that have appeared on cryptocurrency today, but I chose eos to be chosen because eos is more potential in the market than tron. so this is the best choice.
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

Time will show us which is better, but at these moment they need to be purchased, altcoins market at the bottom. An excellent time for overflowing btc / eth parts into promising crypto-currencies
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

IMHO, these are completely different projects that can not be compared. As bitcoin and ether - nothing better than the other, you need to consider each project separately. But in terms of investments, the EOS is more promising.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Kurumichan

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

I agree with you EOS altcoin that has the potential to defeat etherium and like you said EOS as it has experienced veterans in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

The alts market is a bit delicate for me right now as I'm at a cross roads about which coins I should buy their dip. But if I were to make any choices now, I'll be rooting for EOS simply because I've lost a lot of money to TRON.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

I personally don't believe TRON will last for long and replace EOS completely. However, I consider it has still got some potential to grow in price and surpass EOS temporarily.

i believe with EOS, a complete platform in crypto world,,
and i think eos is better than tron
saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

Tron is more like a copy work and EOS is a more solid platform.
Additionally Tron tokens were the worst pump and dump coin I ever encountered as the price spiked up very high mor than 5 times in a week and when I bought into the project price came crashing back to earth the following week. So prefer EOS to TRON
Browncephas

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

The EOS and TRON platforms are shaping up to be great platforms in the crypto space, EOS (EOS) and TRON (TRX) are great blockchain projects that could go on to deliver great results both for their community of investors and the public. EOS seeks to transform and decentralize the cryptocurrency trading industry by providing a platform that makes it easy and cheaper to trade and exchange crypto assets, for me  EOS looks a better proposition for now
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
i mightbrpe weong and i zm no professional but i beleive in eos more that in tron? zo i think eos is stronger now
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
i thibk taht eis shlhld win thos battle but i know that ghere are a ?pt of good and bad things in both of these cryptocurencies
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

i mightbrpe weong and i zm no professional but i beleive in eos more that in tron? zo i think eos is stronger now
i might be wrong too bit i agree woth you i think that eos shoyld be more reliable thkugh who knows what will happen next
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: