Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap  (Read 43324 times)
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 12:15:32 AM

do you plan to negotiate for adding x 42 on any hosting master nodes?
for example https://www.bithostlive.com/coin_list

At the moment we are not looking into shared masternodes.
The way the x42 blockchain works it is very counter intuitive for us to get smaller virtual machines to host our masternodes, those won't contribute a lot to the network in general, so we are not looking for services like that at the moment.
But I got to admit I am not familiar with this particular service you linked.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________
actually, I'm asking because there are a lot of services for the joint collection of master nodes. and if I don't have enough coins on the master node then I could share with others to run the node.
here is an example of how it works https://www.mnforall.com/
https://discord.gg/a22YhNf

I see, still, most of these services offer very limited hardware to those shared masternodes, and those will quickly become a hindrance to both the service and the users.
Like I said, at the moment we have no plans to support services like that.

░▒▓█ / /  /X42/ /  /   WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DennisM

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

This could change the game for master node services. As they could provide a way to host specific dApps that they have approved, and willing to maintain. I think as x42 gains in popularity the demand will grow for these services to adapt.
LostinCrypto

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:52:23 AM

Thank you!
Please do join our discord and check our #bounties
https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6
How about payment rate for my rank per week if I wear signature code of x42 project?
How many weeks will it last and how many weeks left till the end day?

Interestingly enough, something similar to this was discussed in discord recently.

It's a one time payment, and really an honor based bounty that you'd keep it on for a bit to my understanding!
Faw96

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

what do I need to set up a Masternode except 1000 x42 ? Is there anywhere a guide available?

Nice project!

Kind regards!
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

Thank you!
Please do join our discord and check our #bounties
https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6
How about payment rate for my rank per week if I wear signature code of x42 project?
How many weeks will it last and how many weeks left till the end day?

Interestingly enough, something similar to this was discussed in discord recently.

It's a one time payment, and really an honor based bounty that you'd keep it on for a bit to my understanding!

You are completely correct!
It is a one time payment for users that want to help us, you can keep the signature for as long or as little as you want.

what do I need to set up a Masternode except 1000 x42 ? Is there anywhere a guide available?

Nice project!

Kind regards!

There will be a guide on our terminal wallet (the masternode client) when it comes out.
Don't worry about it for now, just know that better machines will be able to host more dapps and get more rewards from the system, anything else you can ask here: https://discord.gg/ZSNt4gu
And there are three tiers of masternode btw, tier I requires 1,000 coins.

Thank you for the great question!

tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:36:10 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 08:05:20 AM by tamara163

https://altmarkets.cc/  went down, causes me alarm as only yesterday sent a few coins to trade and found no ads that the exchange in repairing Embarrassed

sorry exchange is running and updated

still think we need exchanges with a large volume of trading
are you planning on coming soon?
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

https://altmarkets.cc/  went down, causes me alarm as only yesterday sent a few coins to trade and found no ads that the exchange in repairing Embarrassed

sorry exchange is running and updated

still think we need exchanges with a large volume of trading
are you planning on coming soon?

If you don't like altmarkets you can use start-ex! But truth be told they have been rock solid so far, so probably just a regular update or upgrade to their hardware.
https://start-ex.com/trade/X42_BTC

At the moment we have no plans for new exchanges.

disoza

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

I'm interested in x42 project, looks like new technology.
Can I participate from now?
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

I'm interested in x42 project, looks like new technology.
Can I participate from now?

Yes, definitely!
We launched three months ago on august 1st, so there is a lot of infrastructure already in place.
A fantastic way to begin is to join our discord: https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6

Say hello to our community there!

lastdaysofgravity

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

what would be a good entry price into x42 on start-ex?   there seems to be very little for sale at reasonable prices.  been trying to pick up some x42 for days now.
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

what would be a good entry price into x42 on start-ex?   there seems to be very little for sale at reasonable prices.  been trying to pick up some x42 for days now.

A lot of our community members are buying at this range and even way above the current price.
May I ask why you think it is unreasonable?

DennisM

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

Supply & Demand
LostinCrypto

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

Prices a few of weeks ago were around 700 Sats, but have risen. The great thing about low supply coins, is that supply and demand will exist.
With recent exposure of the project, numbers in discord have risen, and traffic to other social media platforms has increased over the last few weeks.

The simple answer, is the project is becoming more popular, and with that, the price of the coins on the market has risen with demand.

Just keep an eye on the exchanges, perhaps with x42 newest listing on blockfolio, and maybe a buy window that suits your needs will pop up.

Trust me, we are all missing the early days...
badscrypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

This message is for x42#2508 for this awesome project with a lot of good things with a bright future. Happy to be part of this comunity.
Myke500

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

x42.Tech | Open | Feeless | Infinite

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

what would be a good entry price into x42 on start-ex?   there seems to be very little for sale at reasonable prices.  been trying to pick up some x42 for days now.

Prices a few of weeks ago were around 700 Sats, but have risen. The great thing about low supply coins, is that supply and demand will exist.
With recent exposure of the project, numbers in discord have risen, and traffic to other social media platforms has increased over the last few weeks.

The simple answer, is the project is becoming more popular, and with that, the price of the coins on the market has risen with demand.

Just keep an eye on the exchanges, perhaps with x42 newest listing on blockfolio, and maybe a buy window that suits your needs will pop up.

It is easy to look in the past and claim the price today to be better or worse than before.  But trying for days to buy it and not getting it at your prefered price does not make the price unreasonable.  

I would argue that the price today is reasonable compared to current demand.
Demand has only increased with each passing day recently.  In two weeks we will look back and say again, the price todays is reasonable.  The question will be when did you buy or sell?

░▒▓█    x42   WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE!   █▓▒░
x42.tech | Visit the community on Twitter! Telegram! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!
x42 Protocol
LostinCrypto

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

what would be a good entry price into x42 on start-ex?   there seems to be very little for sale at reasonable prices.  been trying to pick up some x42 for days now.

It is easy to look in the past and claim the price today to be better or worse than before.  But trying for days to buy it and not getting it at your prefered price does not make the price unreasonable.  

Demand has only increased with each passing day recently.  In two weeks we will look back and say again, the price todays is reasonable.  The question will be when did you buy or sell?

Absolutely correct - I think those who have held, will be rewarded kindly in the future, once our nodes are up and running late Q4, and than once the t2/t3 nodes are working next year. Can't wait to see the future with x42!
x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

Absolutely correct - I think those who have held, will be rewarded kindly in the future, once our nodes are up and running late Q4, and than once the t2/t3 nodes are working next year. Can't wait to see the future with x42!

We are lucky to have you as part of our community!
Please do keep an eye on us and leave us #suggestions on our discord!

lastdaysofgravity

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:33:23 PM

fair enough.   excited to see where this project goes.
Miner-99

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:24:00 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 08:09:12 PM by Miner-99

Grazie a tutto il Team di x42, Pazienti e gentili

x42-ADM (OP)
Copper Member

Open. Feeless. Infinite.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

fair enough.   excited to see where this project goes.

So are we!
A lot is coming! Stay tuned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: