Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like Music?  (Read 113 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

I think it’s silly to ask this question, but I still must ask. Do you like Music? If so then do you like to such levels that you could invest into something that’s created specifically for Music?

I am talking about iLink2Music. What do you think about this thing? I haven’t seen any ICO so far with this concept in such detailed manner. What do you think? Will the Music lovers like this? And if so then why and IF you were to invest in this then why? I will really love to hear views of people here!

For me one OBVIOUS reason is that they have low price with 40% bonus! What’s your take?

https://ilink2music.co/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

there project seems quiet good, i think this project would match me as I link music Smiley. Participated in their bounty as well. Hoping this ico will succeed!

abruchifid

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

I think it’s silly to ask this question, but I still must ask. Do you like Music? If so then do you like to such levels that you could invest into something that’s created specifically for Music?

I am talking about iLink2Music. What do you think about this thing? I haven’t seen any ICO so far with this concept in such detailed manner. What do you think? Will the Music lovers like this? And if so then why and IF you were to invest in this then why? I will really love to hear views of people here!

For me one OBVIOUS reason is that they have low price with 40% bonus! What’s your take?

The music space need not be left out of the rapid innovations being brought by the blockchain, i think this will be an addition too, I am familiar with vibes, they even have their tokens listed
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:53:36 PM

I think that I can't live without music but I have never thought about ivestments made in music. As for me, it is better to do what you can do best. It is the best time for me and traders who love btc
ummart66

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

I looked at this project for like one minute and think it's incredibly cheesy. It's super important to ask yourself whether something needs a blockchain, and I don't think this does at all. From their overview it just sounds like a networking platform to "connect fans, artists, and others involved in the music industry". Why?

Isn't this just Myspace on a blockchain?

As a crypto, I wouldn't invest in anything with a 40% bonus since it's pretty safe to assume this will be dumped when the coins are released. Plus with us being in a bear market I don't think a blockchain Myspace will really take off.

BellIcon

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:01:24 PM

See I kind of have trouble investing into cons specifically for one thing. In this case, sure many people love music, and getting music is not a problem at all. They can go to YouTube, iTunes and so on. Would they really need a crypto dedicated towards music? That's an extra complication. And if so, why not use Bitcoin or any other crypto. A social media platform is not going to be enough.
lawalwealthofgod

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

I like and have interest in all about anything call music because I like listening to music when am bored, sad, happy, busy, less busy  and even when am in silent  place to me music is life to me
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

First of all i love good music and I believe if there is a good idea supporting an ICO based on music, then there is every tendency that it will succeed. I am just hearing about iLink2Music for the first time but I know of viberate which is also based on the music industry.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

This is not the first to do something of that nature, current and some other projects have done something similar but i keep asking my self this very important question, what's the need for music app to be on a blockchain and a decentralized ledger?

Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

I have not looked at this project carefully, but it looks good, but I doubt that this project will be in demand.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

However, I am curious about the direct connection between music and blockchain.
Copyright? So the project doesn't seem to be hot enough to have enough followers to support their cause.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: