Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: intro and request  (Read 698 times)
jeffrabbit (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 02:46:30 AM

Hi Everyone

I have an odd request, I would like to get some of the old Zimbabwe currency,
 I realize it has no real value, I am simply looking for some very unusual gifts for a friend.

In exchange I have some mint stamps from my own country Australia, these are unused and still in their original
fold out booklets, these are from 1998 and would likely be unusual outside of Australia, (I can send an image.)

There is a thread with "binford 6000" distributing/selling Zim notes but I have no access and the gmail address
listed is invalid  Smiley

If you have no interest I will understand or perhaps you can pass this to someone you know who may be interested.

Regards
Jeff
email jeffrabbit@gmail.com
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheManipulator

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 06:39:19 AM

I might have a couple left over from when I visited...
(Yup, my fault on that one too)
jeffrabbit (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 02:05:24 PM

I might have a couple left over from when I visited...
(Yup, my fault on that one too)

I'm quite willing to send the stamps first if you wish, just provide a mailing address in email
jeffrabbit@gmail.com
jeffrabbit (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2011, 09:28:49 AM

Anyone interested?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: