Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BETA] HASH-KINGS 2.0 Fastest platform with almost all gpu algorithms  (Read 1381 times)
jamgd (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:00:03 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 12:06:47 AM by jamgd

Discord: https://discord.gg/vPQFmdG
Web Login (Beta): http://devapi.hash-kings.com/HashKings/frontend/web/index.php

NEW BETA...THANKS TO NEW BETA TESTERS @GHOSTING AND @JIMMY FOR HELPING US FIND A BUG AFFECTING INTERNATIONAL USE
Download Beta: https://bitbucket.org/hashkings/beta/downloads/

Video Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icJXYDXKzGg&list=PL6SRB4XNkLV_NWUb8QRh_7bAAWO4gNvlP

Nicehash vs Hash-Kings (as requested, but there are many more features of our platform)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpQRUYLBwA

Owners manual:
https://bitbucket.org/hashkings/beta/downloads/HK%20Tutorial.pdf

James Durrett LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesdurrett/

HashKings Mining Platform is bringing power and control back to the miner. Profit switching mining platforms have reduced the credibility of crypto-currencies by massively dumping within the exchanges, and in essence centralizes our blockchain.

WE INSURE THAT BLOCKCHAIN STAYS DECENTRALIZED

Over 90% of Algorithms Available
Profit Switching Pools
Custom and New Coin Additions
Program Updated hourly
Easy Setup

HashKings Mining Platform gives you the control to mine several unique ways within one platform. We are dedicated to make mining simple and profitable giving you the ultimate control.

The only miner you will ever need for AMD and NVIDIA.

New and exciting things are on the horizon
Join us on this adventure

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cvm

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:00:15 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 04:45:07 AM by cvm

nice project
dejarumlights

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

Incorrect section I think but this looks wizard!

I'mma try it.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

Great Question CSDO I'm glad you asked...Nicehash is huge corporation that is a big cause of the distrust in crypto-currencies. Nicehash and others use your rigs to collect the coins...they save enough for MN's but then continuously dump the rest...with the power they have they can take down great companies and build scam ones. The reason we have so many scam coins is that they know these companies will continue to support them, all they have to do is build a coin that NH and others can do, they know they will jump on the coin...when it goes to exchange developers dump just before the NH dump and they make a fortune leaving us miners out to dust.

Our platform gives you the fastest miners and offers multiple pools for auto-switching and you can get paid in a multitude of coins. You decide when to sell or you can continue to collect BTC...But it is your choice...not only that but we put the tools in your hands to easily mine custom coins without having to deal with those bat files and searching for which miner can mine a certain algo...this does it all

dejarumlights

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

*raises hand* Ok, so I downloaded it. Looking thru your pdf file I am seeing this custom coin thing.

So I can put whatever pool I want for those and have it mine ONLY Raven or ONLY Mogwai or whatever else and change it up whenever I feel like I guess.
What, does it make a bat file for me so I can run that?
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

*raises hand* Ok, so I downloaded it. Looking thru your pdf file I am seeing this custom coin thing.

So I can put whatever pool I want for those and have it mine ONLY Raven or ONLY Mogwai or whatever else and change it up whenever I feel like I guess.

There are no BAT files anymore...it's all done in the system...For any custom coin you choose to mine, the only information you need is: pool url, algorithm of coin, and your wallet address...gone are the days of difficult programming for miners...We have almost all algorithms for NVIDIA and AMD. We have tutorial video in the link above...it's in 4 parts for easy access.

dejarumlights

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

There are no BAT files anymore...it's all done in the system...For any custom coin you choose to mine, the only information you need is: pool url, algorithm of coin, and your wallet address...gone are the days of difficult programming for miners...We have almost all algorithms for NVIDIA and AMD. We have tutorial video in the link above...it's in 4 parts for easy access.

Hm. Well, you seem to have put a lot of thought into it if you've done all that to explain. Guess I'll watch and try it all out!
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

Wait. So I can setup to line a coin on one system and all the other systems get updated with the information ?

Whatever coin or address you put into one rig or server...you can easily transfer to all rigs...touch of a button

Did I mention there is almost no need to benchmark if you are mining custom and that we filled in a lot of the benchmarks for auto-switching?

Redymix

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

I must say that I found this software back when it was much more like Nicehash's software, but now it has become much better than I ever imagined it could become.

I initially like Nicehash because of mining being easy, but profits kept decreasing when they shouldn't have. I started looking around to see if there were any other good profit switching programs and I am very thankful to whoever it was on Reddit that said I should use this program. When I switched to this program my profits went up significantly. Now with the new 3rd party miners available, (T-rex, Z-enemy, Cryptodredge, and others), I have been able to maintain profits even through the bearish trends recently.

My favorite feature, by far, is the open communication that the devs have with their users. My second favorite feature is being able to mine custom coins with almost any miner on any pool that I want. The amount of control the user has over their experience is very impressive. There are far too many things that I like about this program too list here, so my advice to anyone reading this is to give it a try. If something isn't how you like, let the devs/people in discord know and someone will be able to help.

If someone is wondering, yes I am an alpha tester. This means that I get access to new features and do bug testing. There are no financial rewards for this. If anyone has questions, by all means, ASK.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

Thanks so much for the review...that's all we want is for people to test it once...they will fall in love

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:12:32 AM

Service Announcement of new coins

already got us buddy

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

I have over 30 wallets stored in the server...I have over 10 rigs and I can input the wallet on one rig and have it transfer over to the rigs I want...I can even destroy my hard-drive and reinstall the software and all of my coins are right where they need to be...no limit on how many coins you can switch back and forth to

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:45:08 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 01:28:12 AM by jamgd

We will have plenty of beta slots open these next couple weeks...join discord and ask to be a part of beta chat

absolution

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:45:58 AM

Need pool?
Res

nice
pool will be added shortly

Bots, neat.
https://i.imgur.com/Y4YFthE.gif
xtrmil

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:40:58 AM

👌👌👌
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

We have had a great start so far...We are still seeking more beta testers to join in our community to help us on this venture of making the easiest mining platform.

We are not a huge corporation...We are a small group of people that want to make a difference in the crypto community.

Christian1291

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

I just got into mining a few weeks ago using my 1050ti. I'm using Nicehash right now, is your program better?

How much will my 1050ti make with the program? Will I make more money than Nicehash?
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

What is admin coins? Why and how would I use them?

Admin coins are coins we prepare for you in advance...they have been selected by our users and we provide their announcement page, website, wallet link. We already have the algo and pool information selected, all you have to do is enter your wallet address from the wallet link and start mining.

You are not limited to the amount of coins you can mine and keep in our system.

I can switch coins within seconds, if the difficulty jumps up, I move to another coin with lower difficulty...since the information can be sent to all of my rigs, it's just a matter of clicking start.

No more searching for miners or trying to find out what you have to put into a BAT file to make things work...This does almost everything for you.

This is not a large corporation, we are a small independently funded software company that is trying to make a positive impact on the Crypto world.

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

I just got into mining a few weeks ago using my 1050ti. I'm using Nicehash right now, is your program better?

How much will my 1050ti make with the program? Will I make more money than Nicehash?

Welcome to mining and the start of a lucrative business if done right. Profits will change daily depending on market...we gave you the tools to learn how to mine the coins through different profit-switching pools and mine directly and not share the profits with any corporation...You can make a small fortune if done right.

The problem we have is mining is difficult. So many scams on the market and it's difficult to decide what to mine...WE HELP WITH THIS PROCESS.

Scam coins are prevalent due to the ease of programs like NH and others...A scammer just has to create a coin that NH will mine and then get onto the exchange...since NH has most of the coins, they know a dump is coming so the devs will dump the entire premine and make a small fortune while leaving us miners with worthless coins.

WE WANT TO HELP TAKE BACK OUR CRYPTO BY GIVING YOU SOFTWARE THAT MAKES IT EASY TO TRANSITION FROM PROFIT SWITCHING TO MINING COIN DIRECTLY.

This is a simple to use platform that you will love. Just try it out!

Christian1291

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

I'll give it a try, I jumped in your discord. It was a good video
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: