Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS JAMES ALLEN RING - GIA CERTIFIED - 1.0 CT PRINCESS CUT VVS1  (Read 203 times)
scott32786 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

I bought the ring for my wife, but she got pregnant shortly after I purchased it, and she has never been able to wear it. We don't anticipate her being able to wear it for another 6 months or so. The ring is resize able, but we don't want to resize it multiple times due to a pregnancy. So we figured we just try to sell it and buy a new ring after the pregnancy. Ring specs below. I will ONLY accept an escrow type of payment service. This ring is worth far too much to have any funny business going on. PayPal can be considered too.

Ring Specs:
James Allen Ladies 18K White Gold Channel Set (16 stones, 0.48 ctw, Color G-H, VS2-SI1)
Princess Cut (1.00 ct, Color D, VVS1, GIA CERTIFIED WITH CERTIFICATE)
Size: 9
Appraisal Value: $10,300

Willing to take the ring to a local jeweler in town and have it's quality validated, and record the whole process for the buyer to insure them the ring is real.

I will record a full video of me boxing the ring and all of the contents, into the James Allen Gift Box, and then directly into a USPS postage box, labeled, and dropped at the Post Office. This will be used for ease of mind for the buyer and to supply to the escrow agent for proof of shipment, along with tracking number and picture of the receipt of course.

Selling the ring for $9000, it is quite literally brand new, has sat in it's box since it's purchase (In December 2017), I have all of the original packaging, gift box, certificates, receipts.

Looking for BTC/ETH/LTC/USD(PayPal). Escrow/PayPal is an absolute MUST.

Links to Pictures (I have blocked part of the GIA certificate # for security reasons, the buyer will be supplied with this information immediately):
https://imgur.com/a/Xxs7wL6

Reply here for all inquiries.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absolution

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:14:50 AM

Here's Gia report for yall looking for verification.
https://www.gia.edu/report-check?reportno=2183779060&s=1533179622348
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: