Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction 2018: Will Bitcoin Crash or Rise?  (Read 456 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

Mostly when this year entered the price of the bitcoin decreasing and I hope in the month of june and coming next months the price will increase. We noticed from january to May the price is decreasing so we need to increase the price again to june to december to recover bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

Yeah, definitely Bitcoin price will rise and there is no doubt in that. Last year same period Bitcoin was trending around $2k and suddenlt in December it rise with the highest price of $20k. Just like last year, this year also Bitcoin is trending around $7k to $8k and suddenly it will rise to $50k or $60k within this year end.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

Bitcoin has been craching since the beginning of this year and many investors especially the newbies has been loosing money in this market.  I think bitcoin is going to rise close to the end of this year 2018 and I will advise the holders to keep holding as this is what happens last year.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

Bitcoin will rise high again, just keep believing with this great coin and we will surely arrive in the right place. The price are quiet stable on the level of $7k I don't know if its a good sign or not but I'm confident in this technology. The will be back on $15k level this year, bitcoin needs more time for this.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

there are many analysts who testify about the state of bitcoin when it comes down to its value but when I read their wonderful messages it has made a lot of investment boost because their predictions give real hope.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

Bitcoin's value depends on how profitable the market (the general population purchasing and offering Bitcoin) supposes it is. Consider a portion of the more physical things you can as of now put resources or invest into, for example, Gold. The cost of Gold relies upon its free market activity. For instance, when another Goldmine is found, the value drops. This is on account of more Gold winds up accessible thus it is no longer as uncommon. So the rarer Bitcoin is, the higher Bitcoin value predictions are. Hence, bitcoin is not an exemption to the law of supply and demand.

The example of Gold is similar to how Bitcoin’s price changes. However, the price of Bitcoin usually changes because of the news that is published about it. Here’s how it works:

1. At the point when there is awful news distributed about Bitcoin, there are significantly a bigger number of individuals offering Bitcoin than purchasing Bitcoin. These individuals offer their Bitcoin at lower costs than the present value so they can offer it quick. This makes the value drop.

2. At the point when there is uplifting news about Bitcoin, there are a larger number of individuals purchasing Bitcoin than there are individuals offering it. These individuals purchase Bitcoin at higher costs than the present qualities with the goal that they can get it rapidly. This makes the value rise.

do you agree with this? what are your insights?

The price will be always depending on the demand and supply in the market but since there are more countries today that has been legalize on cryptocurrency then the demand will obviously increase even more as well as the price.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

there are many analysts who testify about the state of bitcoin when it comes down to its value but when I read their wonderful messages it has made a lot of investment boost because their predictions give real hope.
I don't believe analysts. The price of bitcoin is very dependent on the behavior of large owners. No one can know their strategy. In order to destroy small competitors, they can keep bitcoin prices at the bottom for a long time and earn money at the expense of sales volumes. When monopoly will be in their hands, the price can rise to any level. No analyst can predict this.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

No one can give an accurate prediction of the bitcoin price because the price of bitcoin is influenced by many factors. Demand is just one of them. I think that the price of bitcoin will certainly grow but it will be at the end of this year. Maybe early next year. It all depends on what goal will be set by the main speculators in the cryptocurrency market. We can only observe the situation and go with the flow.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

I don't believe analysts. The price of bitcoin is very dependent on the behavior of large owners. No one can know their strategy. In order to destroy small competitors, they can keep bitcoin prices at the bottom for a long time and earn money at the expense of sales volumes. When monopoly will be in their hands, the price can rise to any level. No analyst can predict this.
especially whales right? Which is the common reason nowadays why the price of bitcoin always swing back because of their huge contribution on the market.  That's why i believe also that no one can predict the movement or pattern of growth rate nowadays which is even experts can't predict the growth rate since big players always gaining quick profits in the market. So lets accept the fact that the growth rate of bitcoin is always depending on big players decision because they're the only one that can control the market nowadays.
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

For me, bitcoin price will surely rise before this year ends.Though btc is struggling at 7K$ to 8K$, I strongly believe that it will not be crashed. It will continue to rise soon as demands go higher. 
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

Absolutely bitcoin will still rise this year. Just like what happened from the past year, and all the data gathered bitcoin always rise  before the year end. History always repeats itself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

Yeah, definitely Bitcoin price will rise and there is no doubt in that. Last year same period Bitcoin was trending around $2k and suddenlt in December it rise with the highest price of $20k. Just like last year, this year also Bitcoin is trending around $7k to $8k and suddenly it will rise to $50k or $60k within this year end.
Predictions are almost following the uncertainty rules and this is due to the immediate change of the market factors which controls the price of Bitcoin with rapid actions.

The demand factor is the most important and major factor which controls the value of Bitcoin and only the demand factor can say the future value of Bitcoin. Another way is also present but this way is for the average improvement of Bitcoin by calculating its average factors.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

Bitcoin will not crash since it has no yet crashed. The reduction in price from December until now, from 20k to 6.5k was a market correction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: