Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWER] The POWER coin: The POWER is in the wallet.  (Read 4333 times)
the.power.coin (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:04:34 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:15:48 PM by malevolent

COOL STORY BRO!

Yes, it is a COOL story, showing something here about the altcoin markets  Wink

Well good luck with people investing on some altcoins, be careful with something behind  Grin

I'm not interested to play with these vulgar anymore, taking source code from the public bitcoin community and claiming COPYRIGHT and hyping for money. HAHA  Grin

powercoin-POW and people behind it: goodbye and good luck with the hyping!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
powercoin-POW

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:29:28 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:15:53 PM by malevolent

COOL STORY BRO!

Well good luck with people investing on some altcoins, be careful with something behind  Grin

I'm not interested to play with these vulgar anymore, taking source code from the public bitcoin community and claiming COPYRIGHT and hyping for money. HAHA  Grin

the.power.coin i really dont think you understand ,

we claim copyright on the name and trademark  and logo and wallet design  

nothing else  ,we do not make any charges or penalty our soft is free , and free to use and download  

its like imagine a piece of open source software skeinforge for example that code can be used to make a new program but the name can not be used for by a different developer with out consent of the brand owner , i  really dont think you understand what ya saying , thats like saying imagine a makerbot opensource 3d printer you make a 3d printer and call it makerbot they will sue your ass !!!! your obviously a bit slow or an imbecile , i gave you credit saying you was intelligent i take that back !!!

you can use the source to make another coin but the use of our name and logo are not permitted !! and our owned soley by powercoin , can you not get this you cretin

and p.s

we was not the ones premining and trying to steal someone elses coin , we wanted a fair launch where every one can have a fair start but i guess you had your own agenda , how long did you mine for before you made the first thread i bet a good few hrs at least your the one who is being snide and scamming dont accuse us of that , your the theif and you lost the war !!! idiot

thanks for all the extra hype you gave us you cant pay for that type of publicity Smiley and it just shows the community is behind the real powercoin pow
NOT SCAMMERS

and please explain yourself  , be careful with something behind  Grin ? have you added viruses into the wallets you distributed that sounds a bit ominous to me my friend !

do you realize your actions are wrong we know it was you as op on other post the people have spoken and they wanted you gone , and they know the truth, the truth is you could of worked with us not against us , but you are just a greedy person
the.power.coin (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:47:51 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:16:06 PM by malevolent

COOL STORY BRO!

the.power.coin i really dont think you understand ,

we claim copyright on the name and trademark  and logo and wallet design  

nothing else  ,we do not make any charges or penalty our soft is free , and free to use and download  

its like imagine a piece of open source software skeinforge for example that code can be used to make a new program but the name can not be used for by a different developer with out consent of the brand owner , i  really dont think you understand what ya saying , thats like saying imagine a makerbot opensource 3d printer you make a 3d printer and call it makerbot they will sue your ass !!!! your obviously a bit slow or an imbecile , i gave you credit saying you was intelligent i take that back !!!

you can use the source to make another coin but the use of our name and logo are not permitted !! and our owned soley by powercoin , can you not get this you cretin

and p.s

we was not the ones premining and trying to steal someone elses coin , we wanted a fair launch where every one can have a fair start but i guess you had your own agenda , how long did you mine for before you made the first thread i bet a good few hrs at least your the one who is being snide and scamming dont accuse us of that , your the theif and you lost the war !!! idiot

thanks for all the extra hype you gave us you cant pay for that type of publicity Smiley and it just shows the community is behind the real powercoin pow
NOT SCAMMERS

and please explain yourself  , be careful with something behind  Grin ? have you added viruses into the wallets you distributed that sounds a bit ominous to me my friend !

do you realize your actions are wrong we know it was you as op on other post the people have spoken and they wanted you gone , and they know the truth, the truth is you could of worked with us not against us , but you are just a greedy person

Man, do you think you really own the name 'Powercoin'? I think if the origin announcer of the 'Powercoin (PWC)' join to fight for the name, things would be changing again dramatically, ha.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203505.0

I think you own the website http://www.powercoin.co.uk and it's logo only. The source code is from the public bitcoin community, not yours, and the name 'Powercoin' was first announced at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203505.0

When you always say SCAMMER, and yelling those vulgar words, what do you think about that?

What do you mean by 'FAKE' when the wallet released by the member 'powercoin.pow' on that https://github.com/powercoin-power/powercoin was working all right? As I can see from the source code it should be originated from Teslacoin and PPCoin.

And it's working well for me when mining. When you say 'FAKE' do you mean it's not your 'powercoin'?

This is interesting when you standout claiming the copyright for the name 'Powercoin'. I know that you have a hyping army, and posting attacking any announcements and posts related to 'Powercoin', it seems that you may post a lot here, and do a lot online.

All you people done are none-creative, just hyping for money, is this what you said greedy? And I can see no good for the entire bitcoin community releasing such a none-creative copy of an existing coin. And today we already had already lots of such COPY coins. Yet you're fighting so hard for the name 'Powercoin' and the logo, and telling it's zero-premine?

This is interesting. Well this is just a fact and has nothing to do with anyone else, don't try to pull in others like Grin.

Be truely think about this when you yelling out 'SCAMMER', 'FAKE', 'GREEDY'.

Good Luck!!

powercoin-POW

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:07:37 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:16:14 PM by malevolent

who really cares what you think you idiot

thought you had given up go back to where you came from Smiley
the.power.coin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:08:15 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:16:20 PM by malevolent

who really cares what you think you idiot

thought you had given up go back to where you came from Smiley

You such vulgar people is purely a scammer, doing no creative, copier, cheating for money from investors. Let's see what kind of 'Powercoin' would you made to the public. You such profane people, full mouth of shit. It will be interesting to see what kind coin can you made by you such shit. Let's see your 'power' next.  Cheesy
the.power.coin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:27:09 AM

This is a tragic moment when I try to visit the powercoin-power/powercoin on GitHub again. Because it's telling me this:
This repository is currently disabled. For more details please see the takedown notice.

And the 'takedown notice' link https://github.com/github/dmca/blob/master/2014-02-20-Powercoin.md show me like this:
the copyright work is the powercoin logo, the name & trademark , and the wallet that all link to our content on website and social media

http://www.powercoin.co.uk

http://www.powercoin-pool.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/powercoin

http://www.twitter.com/powercoinrev

Actually when I saw the announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469764.0, I was holding a hope that this could be a potential altcoin which I can be investing on. So I put my hashrate on it, I contributed my hashrate to build the blockchain.

But at this moment, I don't think it's possible for the so called 'Powercoin (POWER)' to be existed in the public domain. Because it seems that the name 'Powercoin' was copyrighted by the website www.powercoin.co.uk ? Although I'm not sure if this is also a conflict with the name 'Powercoin (PWC)' (which should be announced at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203505.0), but I'm sure that the 'Powercoin' could never be used again for a new altcoin.

Although I don't understand how the original www.powercoin.co.uk wallet was released to the public, I could be sure that the powercoin.co.uk website should spend some time to research on it's own website security. I would like to believe that the member 'powercoin.pow' hacked into it somehow and released their wallet source code and binary to the public.

Though the source code of the wallet is of an open source copying file (same as https://github.com/Teslacoin-project/teslacoin/blob/master/COPYING), and everyone has a copy should be able to do 'anything', but the name 'Powercoin' and the coin logo is not (yet I didn't find any www.powercoin.co.uk trademark from the released 'Powercoin' wallet). The released 'Powercoin' logo was exactly the same as in powercoin.co.uk in the beginning, although finally the hacker changed the logo into a new one with an orange background, but it's still so similar with the original logo.

I believe that the name conflict and the logo similarity could be powerful reasons to take powercoin-power/powercoin down on GitHub.

So this is really tragic. When I say so, I mean both to powercoin-power/powercoin on GitHub and the powercoin.co.uk.

I'm posting here not to discuss about the good and the bad about the name and logo. I've been contributing to the blockchain for some days, and it seems to me that the blockchain now living in the network is good and continuing to be growing. So I would like to do some hacks to the original Teslacoin project (https://github.com/Teslacoin-project/teslacoin), and I want to make a new wallet/coin base on the Teslacoin to continue with the blockchain. Also I might be interested on the Powercoin when www.powercoin.co.uk released it.

Yet I don't have a name for this possible new wallet/coin yet. For the moment, I'll be referring to it using 'the POWER coin'. Where the 'POWER' is still the symbol/unit of the new coin. But please remember that this new coin don't have a name, because I don't know how to name it. S I might be continuing using the 'the POWER coin' to mention it.

And again, this possible new coin will be using the Unicode character (U+26A1) as it's symbol, if this character is displayed correctly for you, it should be looking like this https://github.com/the-power-coin/copyright-free/blob/master/symbol/POWER.png

And my plan for this would be:

• I would also like to release this possible new coin on GitHub, because I think that it's a good method demonstrated by the powercoin-power/powercoin.
  • Fork the Teslacoin project on GitHub: https://github.com/the-power-coin/power
  • Change the code to make it working with the blockchain, so all miners who joint previously wouldn't waist their hashrate, so please keep your wallet.dat safe if you joint the mining previously, it might be much valuable in the future
  • Change the protocol and disconnect with the old version released at https://github.com/powercoin-power/powercoin-binary, because it breaks the copyright of the name 'Powercoin' and it's logo
  • Also build the binary for Windows system
  • Build the binary for Mac system

And the most importantly, the supply would be the same as:
Initial block reward is 61.3 coins, which reduced every 2.5 years, hourly special rewards 4 times, daily special rewards 8 times. And all coins will be generated like this (estimated: 110641653.195917POWER in 50 years):

year 2.50: supply 24388082.40 (regular reward 61.30)
year 5.00: supply 24388082.40 (regular reward 61.30)
year 7.50: supply 12174108.40 (regular reward 30.60)
year 10.00: supply 8116140.40 (regular reward 20.40)
year 12.50: supply 6087062.40 (regular reward 15.30)
year 15.00: supply 4853778.80 (regular reward 12.20)
year 17.50: supply 4058044.40 (regular reward 10.20)
year 20.00: supply 3461304.00 (regular reward 8.70)
year 22.50: supply 3023641.60 (regular reward 7.60)
year 25.00: supply 2705388.60 (regular reward 6.80)
year 27.50: supply 2426871.00 (regular reward 6.10)
year 30.00: supply 2188183.80 (regular reward 5.50)
year 32.50: supply 2029024.00 (regular reward 5.10)
year 35.00: supply 1869902.20 (regular reward 4.70)
year 37.50: supply 1710745.40 (regular reward 4.30)
year 40.00: supply 1591406.80 (regular reward 4.00)
year 42.50: supply 1511822.40 (regular reward 3.80)
year 45.00: supply 1432265.99 (regular reward 3.60)
year 47.50: supply 1352683.40 (regular reward 3.40)
year 50.00: supply 1273125.20 (regular reward 3.20)

I'm not sure if I could do all the above, I hope that someone would like to join it. Note that I'm not interested on arguing the copyright of 'Powercoin' or the logo, here I don't have a name or logo for the possible new coin yet. I hope the community might give it a name. And I'm going to use unicode U+26A1 (https://github.com/the-power-coin/copyright-free/blob/master/symbol/POWER.png) as a figure for it. Please let me know if you think something is not right here.

I like what it says 'the POWER is in the wallet', so I'm going to use it as a slogan.

Well the current dev seems working as a new coin. But I can't make it compatible with the existing blockchain created by the wallet released here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469764.0

So I'm just thinking about creating such a coin that will only start mining from a specific day in the future.
powercoin-POW

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:14:48 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:14:47 PM by malevolent

who cares learn to go away !!!! also learn to speak english you idiot if your gonna pretend to be american Smiley
the.power.coin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:17:42 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:15:00 PM by malevolent

who cares learn to go away !!!! also learn to speak english you idiot if your gonna pretend to be american Smiley

yeah? just show your 'power', where's your powercoin? you such vulgar, full mouth of shit, let's see what kind of 'powercoin' would you make. I'm expecting to see what kind of 'powercoin' would a man with full mouth of shit make.

when would you release it, ha?

powercoin-POW

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:31:33 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:15:07 PM by malevolent

you imbecile your english is crap like your crap coin your a loser you will see what happens i thnk your just a bitter loser , really go get some english lessons
you dweeb ,
the.power.coin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:14:41 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:15:21 PM by malevolent

you imbecile your english is crap like your crap coin your a loser you will see what happens i thnk your just a bitter loser , really go get some english lessons
you dweeb ,

yeah, thanks, my english is okay, at least I don't spit out shit like you, your mouth is full of shit, you vulgar, yelling like a blind dog, show your shit coin to the public, see how the other coins will beat you

powercoin-POW

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:23:14 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:16:30 PM by malevolent

hahaha well you didnt beat me , your mentally ill this is good fun for me , you are illiterate street rat  with very little brains , and 100% no morals everybody thinks you are bad guy also you crap launch with premine nobody want to know , this is so boring now, this sound familiar i want to do this and i want to do that  go sleep with a rabid street dog hahaha thats your wife or your boyfriend or maybe both , oh and all your coins are real shit  !!! do not worry i am about to share your name  with the whole community i will share this with everybody , your wife look like a asian rabid street dog
the.power.coin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:33:41 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:15:33 PM by malevolent

hahaha not as shit as you crap launch, , this sound familiar i want to do this and i want to do that  go sleep with a rabid dog hahaha thats your wife or your boyfriend or maybe both , oh and all your coins are real shit  !!! do not worry i am about to share your name  with the whole community i will share this with everybody , your wife look like a asian rabid street dog

looking at you vulgar being covered by anger, all you can do is such language attack, who do you think you are, just show your creative coin to the community, people are not stupid, we can all see how's the work.

good luck for you, you vulgar and scammer, sadly this is your inside just ugly like your language, and this is your true self, dirty, ugly, being crazy, vulgar indeed

so interested to see what a coin can be made by a sad man like you

go play with yourself, with such ugly language, sadly this is your inside, good luck with it
the.power.coin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:03:42 PM

want to come out to play some more this is fun you cock sucker i bet your wife like to play with animals , dogs while you watch and enjoy this hahaha think this is your type of thing being from cambodia they like to eat rat meat to , is this what you live on , rat meat , you like to play with  dogs and eat rat hahahaha you poor poor bastard , i say this and it makes me smile as this is the truth , i feel sorry for you that you can not pleasure your wife as your cock is so small she has to look for other men while you watch so the only thing you do for pleasure is take big black dick in your ass and you like this , while your wife get fucked by your little dick friends , but there is nothing you can do as your dick doesnt work properly

Wow, look at this from the 'Powercoin' OWNER. Well, your language doesn't hurt me at all. Do you have more? Let's see what the 'Powercoin' OWNER really is Grin

So the website www.powercoin.co.uk is really belonging to you, is that right?

Show to the community more about the true yourself Smiley Don't send private messages with that shit from your mouth, that won't hurt me, that's what you really are.

Live with it  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: