Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC/USD Signaling Bearish Continuation  (Read 133 times)
nicktalman93 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Bitcoin price started a major bearish move from the $8,200 swing high against the US Dollar. BTC/USD traded below $7,640 and recoveries are likely to be capped by $7,800.

https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-analysis-btc-usd-signaling-bearish-continuation/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

Bitcoin price started a major bearish move from the $8,200 swing high against the US Dollar. BTC/USD traded below $7,640 and recoveries are likely to be capped by $7,800.

https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-analysis-btc-usd-signaling-bearish-continuation/

Well, a lot of people dont want to risk with the etf decision, they are bagging the profits early, as we had a good run up until now. I personally think that we wont have an etf approval at this time.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

Since the bitcoin ETF proposal was rejected twice the other investors start selling their bitcoins what I heard that the next proposal date is august 10 but the other said is next 18 months so there is no assurance when will SEC release the next decision that is why the market right now is in the bearish state.
So people who bought bitcoin at the $6k level they are starting to sell to get the opportunity and make a profit before the price drop back again at $7k below. 

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:23:40 AM

Well, a lot of people dont want to risk with the etf decision, they are bagging the profits early, as we had a good run up until now. I personally think that we wont have an etf approval at this time.

We won't have any ETFs yet, but eventually, the day will come when we see an approval. I think this may be a bear trap, as long as the $7xxx range holds. If we go back to $6k I'd say chances are we may sink as low as $4k - $5k.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

I was right in my predictions that this is a "dead cat bounce".There's mo real increase in the btc market demand.The aren't any new money entering and buying btc.Only the existing traders bought some btc,driven by the small "ETF" hype.They sold some ethereum and other altcoins to fund their purchases,that's why the ethereum price wasn't following the bitcoin trend.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

it seems to me that there are many people who wish the bear market to continue possibly because they either missed the chance to buy cheap coins or they sold too late at the bottom and have lost a lot of money. because i don't really see any valid analysis here! it is just wishes of the author justified by something he calls analysis.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████