Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors are moving forward fund on Bitcoin.  (Read 1429 times)
RussCryptoBull

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

What do you mean by moving forward

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

If we see last two week Bitcoin price chart than Bitcoin is bulls now. Still I believe Bitcoin are bullish run. After expose if ETF news it was run on bulls. Because investors are moving their fund on Bitcoin. That's why all alt coin is bleeding badly. ETF was good indicate for crypto. I don't know what will happen exactly. Yesterday so far we seen Bitcoin was bearish. Today again start recover slowly. Due to moving fund on Bitcoin almost alt coin become shitcoin recently. But it's true that when Bitcoin will stable all alt coin market will start recover. Because that time investor will start moving fund to alt coin trading. Let's see what going to happen.

Bitcoin bull market i think will not happening for now. It was going up and down only a bit in the past weeks since August.
The SEC decision about bitcoin ETF will be decided in this month right ?
Let see what will be happening. Maybe a bull run after ETF approval ? or falling to the deepest dips after rejection ?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

Bitcoin price isn't bullish yet until we cross a certain price and when their are lots of good news in this market. Bitcoin ETF was postponed and we hope for a good news in the market though. Let's see how things turns out
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

I think it will take time but bitcoin will recover. Lots of people already left the market and those gaps are filling up with new investors so it will recover soon.

Of course! bitcoin always recovers. Yes, this year we have had more lows than highs but that is to be expected,if you analyzed the market. Hopefully the end of 2018  and the beginning of 2019 will be better.
ramss

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

many investors are move to bitcoin it is part of bitcoin and it will good profit.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

When they anticipate and believe in one day, Bitcoin will return. They will boldly invest in it, that is how successful people work. In addition, their belief is more intense as Bitcoin is trending up slightly.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

If we see last two week Bitcoin price chart than Bitcoin is bulls now. Still I believe Bitcoin are bullish run. After expose if ETF news it was run on bulls. Because investors are moving their fund on Bitcoin. That's why all alt coin is bleeding badly. ETF was good indicate for crypto. I don't know what will happen exactly. Yesterday so far we seen Bitcoin was bearish. Today again start recover slowly. Due to moving fund on Bitcoin almost alt coin become shitcoin recently. But it's true that when Bitcoin will stable all alt coin market will start recover. Because that time investor will start moving fund to alt coin trading. Let's see what going to happen.

I think we should not make an early conclusion of the market performance with just a few days like what just happen. I believe that investors of Altcoins did not move their funds to Bitcoin but it was just a minor corrections in which most of the Altcoins were affected. Now we can see the Altcoins are slowly moving up again together with the Bitcoin and hope that this is the sign of a healthy market that we are waiting for a long period.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

If we see last two week Bitcoin price chart than Bitcoin is bulls now. Still I believe Bitcoin are bullish run.

I'd say bitcoin is recovering slowly. It's not yet a bull run so to say. A bull run will be indicated by a strong and undeniable price growth. What we are witnessing in the past two weeks is a mere recovery.

After expose if ETF news it was run on bulls.

My apologies, but i did not understand this part. But many are speculating that an approved ETF will help unleash the bullish season (if that's what you mean).

And it is generally true, either bullish season or not, bitcoin have a steady stream of investors compared to altcoins due to its liquidity, demand and market value. So it is no wonder investors keep moving towards bitcoin. Still is the most sensible choice of crypto till date.
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

yes, this bitcoin has begun to stabilize, many investors have started to enter bitcoin again, I hope negative problems will not happen again,
and increasing bitcoin has begun to follow other altcoins.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

no surprise that this is happening, most investors seem to have more believe on bitcoin than alts, no withstanding the setbacks.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

I believed that bitcoin will surpass everything. Investors can help in making funds or shall we say the value back to its original price but I'm not saying 100% maybe just a little percent.
neilshetty

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

The decline of Bitcoin is causing the condition and the bad condition for the altcoin. Speculators can look for the bitcoin and the different altcoins on the basis that individuals are looking for the most proficient methods to put cash and invest decent return. bitcoin as a venture to that which influences them to choose to sponsor for electronic money.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

I think that now bears are finishing their dominance in the market. And many positive news, like the bitcoin Fund, will soon give us the green light.
MaximusJune

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

Investors boosting Bitcoin show they are optimistic about their future earnings and they hope to see new highs, while of course being aware of the opportunity prices may not go straight. We must have confidence in the money we are investing in. Bitcoin prices are facing a rally on Monday.
MickyDonald

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

Most investors believe that the technology behind the blockbuster and blockchain technology, including Bitcoin and Ethereum, will someday become a trillion dollar industry. Investors find that Bitcoin is the replacement financial system for the global banking system. And they predicted that Bitcoin could replace key financial infrastructure providers in the near future. So investors are comfortable to allocate some of their net worth. mathematical algorithm Although fluctuations in the currency can lead to daily changes in the range of 5 to 40% between market adjustments.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:51:02 AM

It’s been a decade over now for the introduction of bitcoin and I read few stories about bitcoin too and in that I cane to know that when bitcoin was introduced a decade ago, no one was even digest that how could one investment be so beneficial and they started calling it a Ponzi scheme or a bubble that would burst soon but the very few who believed on it are now the bitcoin billionaires, to this extent the bitcoin is potentiating and now the people has understood this fact and more and more people are now investing into bitcoin.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

I believed that bitcoin will surpass everything. Investors can help in making funds or shall we say the value back to its original price but I'm not saying 100% maybe just a little percent.

the value will return as the original, we must believe it, because in the future development that value will always change by itself. so if it is difficult to guess such a development. we can only believe, that this will really happen
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

I beleive that it will recover soon all altcoin now the price goes down because they all affected for bitcoin price down. So once bitcoin go up all altcoins are going to grow up again.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

in my opinion, the impact of transferring investor funds will not be able to give effect until the market becomes bearish. this is purely due to FUD and also accompanied by panic from some people who might just know cryptocurrency

Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:53:51 AM

If ETF approved by regulator, i am believe it will give big effect to bitcoin price. Billion dollar money will come to cryptomarket and it will make bitcoin price and others coin rising the price. Many good news will come to market in near future and i am believe crypto will recovery again

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: