Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114817 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

Jusr read this in twitter:

LaneAxis is excited to announce our partnership with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder @ethereumJoseph!

What main goal of this partnership? How they will used your technology? Or how you will cooperate with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder?

https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024

I don't know what ConsensSys does but this cooperation means that Laneaxis will probably stay on Ethereum for a long time,

ConsenSys is the software development company  building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world which based in NY. This company created for applications on Ethereum. And their founder is - Joseph Lubin. So this is one single partnership, not 2 different. As I understand correctly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

Few questions

1: Who are the participants on the logistic chain that will need to use your platform.
2: How much does it cost to use your platform?
3: Where do your clients are supposed to acquire these tokens? (if they are needed to use the platform) Free market exchanges or...?
4: If the tokens (or coins) are to be acquired from the exchange, how do you solve the possible liquidation problem (not enough sellers and the token gets too expensive to use)
5: What are your coin specs in terms of algorithm, mining and total supply?

Very good questions. I hope you get the answers. Any tradeable coin is hard to use for companies if the value is not pegged to fiat in some way. If it is not pegged they face the risk of high volatility and cannot properly plan in advance,
My thoughts about second question - at their website written that with help of their platform the costs of transportaion will be reduced -30%, so I suppose this figure from the current cost of conventional carriers.

Yeah, but this is cost of transportation that's gonna be reduced, that's a perk for transportation companies. They will still need to pay for the platform services, nothing is for free.

They will cut transportations costs because they will cut the middle man. If they will have services only unlockable by paying with AXIS I don't know

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

LaneAxis? I have been so wrapped up in my own project that somehow I let a logistics disrupting ICO slip by me for this long unnoticed? I'm jumping On this WP right now.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

LaneAxis is excited to announce our partnership with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder @ethereumJoseph!

What main goal of this partnership? How they will used your technology? Or how you will cooperate with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder?

I don't know what ConsensSys does but this cooperation means that Laneaxis will probably stay on Ethereum for a long time,

ConsenSys is the software development company  building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world which based in NY. This company created for applications on Ethereum. And their founder is - Joseph Lubin. So this is one single partnership, not 2 different. As I understand correctly.

This is very significant news. Perhaps this partner will develop applications to ensure the interaction and communication of the two parts of the project platform: smart contracts for ethereum and Lineaxis data, which are directly related to the functioning of transportation.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

LaneAxis? I have been so wrapped up in my own project that somehow I let a logistics disrupting ICO slip by me for this long unnoticed? I'm jumping On this WP right now.

Its hard to locate good projects in this vast sea of new projects popping everyday. Laneaxis is clearly making a difference in the crypto sphere and we may have a great project here.
nobytes

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

This is big. While it's still unclear to me how does this partnership works, just the names are getting me very intrigued.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

Few questions

1: Who are the participants on the logistic chain that will need to use your platform.
3: Where do your clients are supposed to acquire these tokens? (if they are needed to use the platform) Free market exchanges or...?
4: If the tokens (or coins) are to be acquired from the exchange, how do you solve the possible liquidation problem (not enough sellers and the token gets too expensive to use)

Very good questions. I hope you get the answers. Any tradeable coin is hard to use for companies if the value is not pegged to fiat in some way. If it is not pegged they face the risk of high volatility and cannot properly plan in advance,
My thoughts about second question - at their website written that with help of their platform the costs of transportaion will be reduced -30%, so I suppose this figure from the current cost of conventional carriers.

Yeah, but this is cost of transportation that's gonna be reduced, that's a perk for transportation companies. They will still need to pay for the platform services, nothing is for free.

Yes, the companies need to buy tokens somewhere to use the service. Imagine one day a token costs 5 cents while the next day it will cost 10 cents.
With this volatility as in the crypto market, stable price is not something that can be expected .. I can't fully understand how it will be work - how price will be formed, I hope someone from the project team can shed some light on this issue.

the could just name the price in Fiat but the payment be made in tokens

Yeah, every project is acting like this. It is a usual thing in crypto.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

Had a close look at the team behind LaneAxis.. Well i can only say .. it looks really good from a team perspective.
And not to forget the patent.. this is so big, most people don't even understand it.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

Had a close look at the team behind LaneAxis.. Well i can only say .. it looks really good from a team perspective.
And not to forget the patent.. this is so big, most people don't even understand it.
Have you seen any familiar faces there then? I mean what pushed you to the idea that the team is quite progressive?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:39:23 PM

Few questions

Yes, the companies need to buy tokens somewhere to use the service. Imagine one day a token costs 5 cents while the next day it will cost 10 cents.
With this volatility as in the crypto market, stable price is not something that can be expected .. I can't fully understand how it will be work - how price will be formed, I hope someone from the project team can shed some light on this issue.

by set price in FIAT is better than crypto, so they can calculate how much they need. if they raised more in crypto, they can allocated the fund in other sector

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

Have you seen any familiar faces there then? I mean what pushed you to the idea that the team is quite progressive?
Perhaps he meant the latest news about the partnership? I think it's a sign that the team is active and progressive.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

Few questions

by set price in FIAT is better than crypto, so they can calculate how much they need. if they raised more in crypto, they can allocated the fund in other sector
I agree, the price in crypto fluctuates too much to make proper calculations.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

Perhaps he meant the latest news about the partnership? I think it's a sign that the team is active and progressive.

They seemed active to me too, partnership news was very good for the future.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

I hope those pending patents will get approved soon, then it will be really big. There are not many projects out there who have patents, so that's a big competitive advantage.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

I hope those pending patents will get approved soon, then it will be really big. There are not many projects out there who have patents, so that's a big competitive advantage.

don't they already have a patent in place? or do they have multiple incoming.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

don't they already have a patent in place? or do they have multiple incoming.

They have one approved, yes. I'm talking about those pending, I think there are more of them, not sure about the exact number.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

As far as i know their patent is approved and in use? Are you talking about another one? Any info about that patent?

nobytes

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

I liked the fact that they actually have a background in logistics, rather then just being a tech people trying to disrupt some area that they have no contacts to.
nobytes

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

Few questions

Question nr 1 is actually an interesting one... Chain of transportation have many participants, so whom of them will be actually using it and paying for it?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

They seemed active to me too, partnership news was very good for the future.
I agree, If they have found some partnership that meant other projects think thath their project is interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: