Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3697 times)
Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:55 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

The bad news from the ETF and some expectations swayed the market. However, for the first time in a long time, Bitcoin did not hesitate due to security concerns during the uptrend. When Bitcoin ascended to the present day, a hacking news emerged and everything was reversed. Let's look at the last ETF statement. This ETF is the strongest and the anticipator will price Bitcoin upwards. We can see 10K level again in two week if ETF will affect BTC price. Or we will go down again.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

Bitcoin price has been fluctuating for over four months now, which the value has dropped, therefore, the current price situation is encouraged to invest towards the industry, for a better profit in future time.
Jess_Luis

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

Based on the forecasts and characteristics of bitcoin it should go up from here. Reach around 9000$ in the end of this year and grow to 30 000$ by 2020. The situation doesn’t look really well at the moment and I can agree it’s a ‘sad’ summer. But the odds are in our favor

https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd
Ava Duvall (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

The bad news from the ETF and some expectations swayed the market. However, for the first time in a long time, Bitcoin did not hesitate due to security concerns during the uptrend. When Bitcoin ascended to the present day, a hacking news emerged and everything was reversed. Let's look at the last ETF statement. This ETF is the strongest and the anticipator will price Bitcoin upwards. We can see 10K level again in two week if ETF will affect BTC price. Or we will go down again.
Well ETF would mean people could buy bitcoin without the troubles that come with exchanges, that causes a set of different problems which eventually results in lack of trust from customers.
I read that bitcoin ETF is to reverse the trend of falling prices, even hoping it could power the bitcoin price to beat December's near $20,000 highs.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

Bitcoin is experiencing a decline at this time the market is so unstable that the movement of Bitcoin up and down may be due to some issues or news that to this day dropped bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is now at 7k to 8k the highest price will bitcoin return again below 8k? we see within 3 days that will come on the bitcoin market.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

I think cryptocurrency market shall see a wonderful grow this August. As for some professional traders they said that Bitcoin will have a retrace before going to the moon again.
ggabieclaire

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

Think about how many new cryptocurrencies there are on the market. Of course, it‘s obvious that they are unstable and they need time to become comparable with other currencies. Emin Gün Sirer himself mentioned that the cryptocurrencies in their early stages need time to adapt.
Ava Duvall (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

Bitcoin price has been fluctuating for over four months now, which the value has dropped, therefore, the current price situation is encouraged to invest towards the industry, for a better profit in future time.
Since March 2018 it has gone from 6 926 to 9 244 in April and down to 7 487 in May, but most state that it is normal for cryptocurrencies to fluctuate by 70%-80%.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

Bitcoin is experiencing a decline at this time the market is so unstable that the movement of Bitcoin up and down may be due to some issues or news that to this day dropped bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is now at 7k to 8k the highest price will bitcoin return again below 8k? we see within 3 days that will come on the bitcoin market.

The ups and down of the price Value of Bitcoin is really unpredictable, Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, there is a lot of issues confronting Bitcoin as of this writing, like the issues on Banned, Scammer, Hacking, and never ending issue on Regulation by government financial institution whom critical to crypto currency digital transaction on the market, and other good or bad news about Bitcoin which market react. But the good news is Bitcoin is stable, with good fundamentals, market structure, among other Bitcoin remain on the Top of the crypto market.
Jess_Luis

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Despite the negative price trend most are still extremely optimistic in BTC and overall the cryptocurrency market. There is always a possibility that it will drop if something impacts BTC to that extent, like you mentioned in the next few days will show
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

Market prices are constantly falling down as expected by many, some depressed and sell out of the market. However, this is not the action of the majority of participants in the market because the trading volume is very low. While prices have gone down, the news is so good that infrastructure and technology development will certainly lead to market development.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

2018 has been a very good year so far in my opinion!

we have had the very necessary bitcoin correction which corrected the whole market. bitcoin price corrected and it also helped the pumped shitcoins come down to their more realistic values which is still ongoing since they are mostly overpriced right now.
and also we have had the long awaited opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoins.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ggabieclaire

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

we have had the very necessary bitcoin correction which corrected the whole market. bitcoin price corrected and it also helped the pumped shitcoins come down to their more realistic values which is still ongoing since they are mostly overpriced right now.
I would agree that BTC did have the necessary corrections and that now we can buy them cheaper but the market itself hasn't been that great.
Ava Duvall (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

Market prices are constantly falling down as expected by many, some depressed and sell out of the market. However, this is not the action of the majority of participants in the market because the trading volume is very low. While prices have gone down, the news is so good that infrastructure and technology development will certainly lead to market development.
It's good to see that someone can find good outcomes and have a positive outlook in a bad situation! Technology development is essential and as it will lead to market development, we have to hope the market will also have high points from this point forward.
alex.niehouse

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

I would agree that BTC did have the necessary corrections and that now we can buy them cheaper but the market itself hasn't been that great.

I agree. Bitcoin started this year with more than 17K in January and dropped by more than half in just half a year with no true guarantee that it will get back on track. I'm afraid it might stabilize at 7-8K and stay like it for a long while.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

I think the current market situation is growing better every day, so for you there are still many opportunities to get more profits in the future, because future  in market prices are developing better.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

I agree. Bitcoin started this year with more than 17K in January and dropped by more than half in just half a year with no true guarantee that it will get back on track. I'm afraid it might stabilize at 7-8K and stay like it for a long while.

if you are looking for a "guarantee" for a price rise then you are in the wrong business (investment)! nobody will ever guarantee a profit for any investment, bitcoin included. if there could be a guarantee then price would have risen only once and stopped there.

even if price does become stable in that range it is not a bad thing. in fact it can be an excellent thing because it will build a solid ground floor for the upcoming rise.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

I think the current crypto market especially for btc seems to be just fine but people are still waiting for the big pump which really has not happen yet due to some unrelenting issues of btc. I think the altcoins has been undergoing tough ride this time for it has experienced several and long bear markets which I think would last a little bit longer if btc will remain dormant in it's current market value. However, I still believe that crypto market will recover in the coming weeks and bear market will fade away to give way on the coming bull market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
rezveekhan

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

This is not the first time that market falling down. Nobody knows what can happen in crypto world. But I think cryptocurrency market shall see a wonderful grow this August. As for some professional traders they said that Bitcoin will have a retrace before going to the moon again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: