Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [💰Rules💰] Daily fun rounds: odd 67/5 (Win up-to 0.0144₿)  (Read 597 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:55:44 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 02:22:30 PM by mdayonliner

work in progress...

Maximum ODD: 67/5
WIN up-to 0.0144BTC daily!
Stake: 0.001BTC

Escrow service: Coming soon...

How it works:
  • Winner will be determined by the last letter or number of the Hash of a selected upcoming block number. Reference
  • Pick a number or letter form the daily rounds topic. First come first serve. No random numbers.
  • Wait for minimum 4 participants to be filled up including you.
  • Once minimum 4 spots filled up then start sending 0.001BTC to a signed address ASAP (address will be singed on the daily rounds topic). Also, Update your post with tx number and BTC address you want to get your winning.
  • Wait for other spots to be filled out or to time out.
  • You can play as many spots as you want.
  • If failed to have minimum 4 participants before the time out, then the round for that day will be suspended.
  • I reserve the full right to change any terms for the rounds

Escrow Amount: 0.0144BTC
Although after every successful round, payment will be made from the wallet that will be used to collect the fund not the secured amount that the escrower have. The escrow is just for a peace of mind to ensure that I do not run away with your money for the rounds.

Game time:
  • Topic will be created everyday London time in between 17:00 to 18:00. If I do not create a topic in between the time frame for the day then assume I am busy IRL on that day.
  • As soon as the minimum 4 spots fill up before the next day @15:00 London time, we will roll for the next ....5 or ....15 or ....25 or ....35 or ....45 or ....55 or ....65 or ....75 or ....85 or ....95  block. Once we start rolling a block and do not find a winner (in case all spots do not fill up) then we will keep rolling the next blocks until we find a block to find our winner. i.e: Let's say we started from ....55th block then we will keep rolling the ...56th, ....57th until we find a winner.

Hosting fee: 10% of the amount raised. If the total raised amount is x, then the winner gets (x - 10% of x) BTC

Credits:
Idea inspired by krogothmanhattan

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:55:59 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 12:17:28 PM by mdayonliner

Code v1.2: Before marlboroza's input - https://paste.ee/p/RaD7g
    [urlhttp://archive.is/CVDII]Archive copy v1.2[/url]
Code v1.1: Before marlboroza's input - https://paste.ee/p/NfRZd
    Archive copy v1.1

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

Reserved

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

I am not sure if this is the right section to create this topic.
Yes, you are in right forum section.
I am not sure if this kind of activities have anything to do with breaking the forum rules.
You are not breaking forum rules.
If the community suggest then we can have a trusted escrow. I can escrow 0.016BTC just to hold by the escrower as a security for daily rounds. After every round, although payment will be made from the wallet that will be used to collect the fund not the secured amount that the escrower have. Or did I build some credibility not to walk away with only 0.016 BTC? In that case, we won't need an escrow. Please give me your feedback.
I always suggest escrow.

Anyway, I want to ask you why do you have merit rule, one account per person and rank restriction for this kind of game? I mean, this is not giveaway, players are paying money to participate therefore no restriction should be made. I would understand if 0.016btc is giveaway but it isn't. You are running lottery here. Why would you restrict newcomers to participate in lottery? Makes no sense.

Also...

Code:
Merit requirements:
    Full Member - 140 Merits or become a Full Member by earning the merits
    Sr. Member - 310 Merits or become a Sr. Member by earning the merits
    Hero - 580 Merits or become a Hero by earning the merits
    Legendary - 1100 Merits or become a Legendary by earning the merits

...makes no sense at all, why full member need 40 merits and legendary 100 merits to play this game?

I know, you game your rules, just saying....

My reward as a host:
1. With you all, I will also have fun.
2. I would like to propose two options for my time. Please help me to pick one.

a) 10% of the total collected amount on the Games and rounds. If the total collected amount is x BTC then the winner gets: x - (10% of x) BTC. Tx Fees on me.
    b) A FREE spot for me in every Games and rounds
Well, you said you were inspired by this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3910520.0 and that is free raffle. This one is not free raffle so maybe you should change topic a bit, i don't know...
Also, I would suggest you to take option number 2), this is gambling section after all, you don't want to hold lottery for free. How much % will you take is up to you to decide. I just don't understand why would anyone run lottery without taking any interest any all.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

Thanks marlboroza, for you highly constructive feedback. I much needed it.

I always suggest escrow.
Thank you and noted

Anyway, I want to ask you why do you have merit rule, one account per person and rank restriction for this kind of game?
You have points (I PMed one of the reputed member and s/he said me too much restrictions as well) however the hidden agenda behind this merit rule is to inspire members to be more dutiful to the forum. If this idea clicks then members will try to join the rounds. Since they will need merits to have with their account, they will start contributing to the forum by creating good quality merit worthy posts. For this same hidden agenda I have these rules of one account per person (may be I consider taking it off since they are paying for the spot which makes better sense) and rank restrictions.

Remember, the odd is very high: It's 16/1

Entirely may be I will try to lessen the restrictions (I realize they are paying for spots), I will wait for some other members about their feedback. Let's have few other's minds in here, I will really appreciate it.

...maybe you should change topic a bit, i don't know...
I think I will do some editing.updating after few hours.

Also, I would suggest you to take option number 2), this is gambling section after all, you don't want to hold lottery for free. How much % will you take is up to you to decide. I just don't understand why would anyone run lottery without taking any interest any all.
I assume you are meaning the option number 2a which is the 10% one currently.

Again, appreciate your input here.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:26:28 AM

~
I assume you are meaning the option number 2a which is the 10% one currently.
Yes.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

Yes.
Thanks. I will be editing the OP now based on the feedback of yours and the other reputed members who PMed me. I hope some more members will give their input too.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

Bump... Need some more feedback  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print