Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CN-Lite V1] Plenteum - faster, lighter chain, saving on fees  (Read 26663 times)
just42

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS
On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tripple O

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:49:16 AM

Still no information about exchanges? Or you are working on it? Seems everything good, but I want to see the next information related exchange firstly. Then, I am also curious about bounties and airdrops program of Plenteum. thanks  

We have not applied for any exchange listings as yet - we're working on getting our WP and Website up first.

Thank you sir for your explanation. I am sorry to ask a question about it. I just want to know about it, it is because I am interested in Plenteum project.  Smiley
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

Still no information about exchanges? Or you are working on it? Seems everything good, but I want to see the next information related exchange firstly. Then, I am also curious about bounties and airdrops program of Plenteum. thanks  

We have not applied for any exchange listings as yet - we're working on getting our WP and Website up first.
It is evident that the team is set up seriously. so it's worth noting their professional approach to implementing the idea.

samvicky

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

New MINING pool (0.1% fee):
 http://know.miningpool.gq/plenteum
plenteum-dev (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:32:33 AM by mprep

Thank you sir for your explanation. I am sorry to ask a question about it. I just want to know about it, it is because I am interested in Plenteum project.  Smiley

No need to apologise :-) Just updating you on status. Thanks for your support, it's greatly appreciated.

New MINING pool (0.1% fee):
 http://know.miningpool.gq/plenteum

Hi, thanks for the support - please contact me in our Discord Channel - I'm @WhassupZA

This is a great project and IMO will go places.

Thank you, appreciate the vote of confidence!

This coin has been listed on https://newborncryptocoin.com !

Available features:

New coins, upcoming coins and scam coins lists tables ! (With every info you need about each coin).
Daily newsletter with new coins being sent directly to your email !

Awesome, thank you for your support!
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

I learned about Plenteum, Creating a lighter, faster chain by removing dust to maintain future mining rewards and reduce the fees will be paid community attention. Bringing the project to the community is an important task now. Can you share the measures used to promote the project?
plenteum-dev (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:25:36 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:32:57 AM by mprep

This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS
On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

Awesome, thanks for the support, it's much appreciated.

I learned about Plenteum, Creating a lighter, faster chain by removing dust to maintain future mining rewards and reduce the fees will be paid community attention. Bringing the project to the community is an important task now. Can you share the measures used to promote the project?

Hi, at this stage we are heads down working to get our website up and whitepaper released. Part of the aim of the project is to provide more control over the success (or failure) of the project to the community (we will describe more about this in our white paper) so we are not "actively" promoting the project much at this stage, other than through community engagement, and we are hopeful (dare I say confident) that the project and the community will self-promote to an extent. 

Thanks for your interest and support, it's appreciated.
AndroidoCrypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

what is the real purpose of this coin?
what problems to think it is possible to solve?
plenteum-dev (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

what is the real purpose of this coin?
what problems to think it is possible to solve?

This will all be explained in the whitepaper and on the website which should be out in the next couple of days
aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

Part of the aim of the project is to provide more control over the success (or failure) of the project to the community (we will describe more about this in our white paper) so we are not "actively" promoting the project much at this stage,
Tripple O

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

No need to apologise :-) Just updating you on status. Thanks for your support, it's greatly appreciated.

Okay sir. Thank you so much for your kind words. Good luck for Plenteum project.  Smiley
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:26:17 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 02:00:54 PM by Tuanken897

Hi Dev
This is really one of the quality project

Do you need Vietnamese translation
Please contact me or reply this message if you need

Thanks
ght3d

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

Funny, devs announce an incomplete project, a coin without basic features like wallet software, website, whitepaper, but don't forget to do a premine of 525 mil out of 21 bil. supply. Also the reward of 4800 coins per block is  quite pathetic for a coin with such a high supply. Please get your shit together. Post a proper whitepaper at least.
Dradden

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

Funny, devs announce an incomplete project, a coin without basic features like wallet software, website, whitepaper, but don't forget to do a premine of 525 mil out of 21 bil. supply. Also the reward of 4800 coins per block is  quite pathetic for a coin with such a high supply. Please get your shit together. Post a proper whitepaper at least.

From page 1:

We did not launch with anyone we know - we put the source up on github yesterday to test some linux builds, and it was found and people started running nodes so we decided to run with it. This was around 24 hours ago and we've been scrambling to get the basics in place so we could make the announcement as soon as possible.

Sincerest apologies.

Ravencoin has the same supply and 5k reward and it has worked well for them. Whitepaper is being done now and will soon be available.
ght3d

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

From page 1:

We did not launch with anyone we know - we put the source up on github yesterday to test some linux builds, and it was found and people started running nodes so we decided to run with it. This was around 24 hours ago and we've been scrambling to get the basics in place so we could make the announcement as soon as possible.

Sincerest apologies.

Ravencoin has the same supply and 5k reward and it has worked well for them. Whitepaper is being done now and will soon be available.

Ravencoin is a serious coin, has it's own algo, a serious team and whitepaper. Also it has the block time of 60 seconds, which is half of what this coin has, and no premine. Don't even compare the two. This coin is not even remotely similar in any way with RVN. Hundreds of coins like yours are born and die once they hit exchanges, mostly those which have a premine. No one is rushing you to make an announcement, the basics aren't there, and the coin doesn't catch the eye in any way.
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

the cost is indeed a problem for everyone to join and transact, if the small problem has been resolved I think there is no more problem to go forward and continue to grow

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Dradden

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:32:46 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:33:11 AM by mprep

From page 1:

Sincerest apologies.

Ravencoin is a serious coin, has it's own algo, a serious team and whitepaper. Also it has the block time of 60 seconds, which is half of what this coin has, and no premine. Don't even compare the two. This coin is not even remotely similar in any way with RVN. Hundreds of coins like yours are born and die once they hit exchanges, mostly those which have a premine. No one is rushing you to make an announcement, the basics aren't there, and the coin doesn't catch the eye in any way.

I was not comparing projects, and I know RVN quite well considering I have been a part of it since the beginning. Also this coin is not mine though I will be a part of it and help as I can, just as I have done with RVN.

Anyways things are rolling right along and looking good.

Site and whitepaper are up:
https://www.plenteum.com/
DeadSet

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

PLE Mining Pool - ple.Optimusblue.com
http://ple.optimusblue.com

Low Fees
100 PLE minimum payout
Payments every 15 minutes
Dedicated Support with Notification Bots (Email & Telegram)
Dradden

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

Virtopias Plenteum pool is now open Smiley

https://plenteum.virtopia.ca

- DDOS Protected
- Located east coast Canada
- Email notifications system
- Experienced team
- Set your payout threshold
- 1% Fee
- Airdrops Smiley

You can of course find me on the Plenteum Discord (Charlie) if you need any help getting setup.
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

I would like to apply Indonesian translation
Previous work : https://stg.callisto.network/id/

Please contact me or reply this message
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: