Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CN-Lite V1] Plenteum - faster, lighter chain, saving on fees  (Read 26663 times)
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 08:21:31 PM

please, do something with the algo
this merged mining possibility is killing the value of PLE  Cry

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uroplatus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:57:40 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Snasyxz.png Cry
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 05:12:42 PM

Cry

Yes, not good situation
This is the main reason why we are sitting with no volume at 1 sat for months

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Uroplatus

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:39:39 PM

the network hashrate go from 4.5mh/s to 1.90mh/s Huh
https://i.imgur.com/OqllYct.png
plenteum_bobby

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 01:59:14 PM

Hi All.

Please see our latest round up article.

Hopefully this answers most of your questions!

We have been busy and are finally in the position to provide an update.

https://medium.com/@whassupza/roundup-september-2019-6d13640d2477

Please see the section regarding Plenteum Application Services as its the core section detailing our use cases we've identified and started working on solutions for.
plenteum_bobby

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:06:14 PM

Please share some details about the project. Investors? Mentors? What are your plans for this?

Hi there, you can read up a bit more on medium and also join us on discord or telegram.
https://medium.com/@whassupza/roundup-september-2019-6d13640d2477
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 11:27:20 AM

Glad to read your news and that you have an active developement running on
I’m interested in Your Staking PLE program
When are planning to run it so I can start staking?

plenteum_bobby

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 07:05:12 AM

Glad to read your news and that you have an active developement running on
I’m interested in Your Staking PLE program
When are planning to run it so I can start staking?

Good Day big_daddy.

At this moment we still working on a few things to ensure we got the staking side right.
PLE staking will also be done via our PLE App Services, or more specifically, the Plenteum Identity Network. (PLE IDN).

Plenteum ID Network & Asset Platform will be key in our staking implementation, which is currently built upon Hyperledger Iroha (v1.1).
This has allowed for interesting Proof of Concepts including a KYC solution we will first most likely test and roll out in South Africa (the current dev team are South Africa based). so the challenges we facing with the ever epic, "adoption" will be thoroughly put thru its tests.

Apologies for not being able to give a date, but will ensure you are in the loop. Smiley

Kind Regards
plenteum_bobby

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 07:20:44 AM

Introducing: Plenteum Application Services

We understand that as things stand today, there is no “one size fits all” approach that caters for all potential distributed ledger technology applications and use cases. Open public blockchains such as Bitcoin or our own Plenteum Core Blockchain rely on a Proof of Work algorithm to validate transactions, and in isolation are potentially limited by physical design constraints that make it almost impossible(or extremely difficult) to use these blockchain networks and their primary currencies as a method of proof for anything other than payments in the native crypto-currency of that network. Coupled with that, price volatility, transaction speed and transaction cost are seen as barriers to real world utility.

Plenteum Application Services is an ecosystem of different, but complimentary technology stacks, utilizing open source technologies that are being actively researched and developed to mitigate against the already mentioned barriers to real world utility. By leveraging these technologies, we are able to create a unique experience for our users, and provide Blockchain-as-a-Service solutions for both Public and Private use-cases in different industries.

In a nutshell, Plenteum App Services provides a set of API’s, integration helpers (SDK’s in Python & Node.JS so far) and Boilerplate applications that are dependent on underlying blockchain networks that enable simplified setup and operation of independent and inter-dependant blockchain based services. This will allow new and existing users to make use of our suite of tools with clear integration guidelines and processes.

It’s built on Hyperledger Iroha at is core (Version 1.1 for current testnet). We have been doing constant R&D for how different use cases can be implemented using a Proof of Authority Sidechain / Parachain as a scalable solution and an easy but robust Permissioned Distributed Ledger, that allows for careful crafting of assets, domains, user accounts & most importantly user permissions, which can be assigned in “permission groups” or roles depending on required functionality.

The vast set of commands & queries with the unique YAC (Yet Another Consensus) BFT algorithm has allowed internal Proof of Concepts that would not have been possible or at least taken a vast amount of time to carefully plan and develop, and the mature set of libraries available from Hyperledger Iroha has accelerated things to the point where we are approaching readiness for public beta testing.

The components behind Plenteum App Services are tightly integrated with each other at varying levels of operation. For purposes of explanation these can be defined in terms of layers:

Layer 1: The Plenteum Blockchain (Master Blockchain)

Plenteum serves as the Main Payment Settlements Currency on the extended network(s). Costs & Fees are calculated via the API(s) and the user + transactional data gets stored on our ID Network (see below).

Layer 2: The Plenteum Asset Platform & ID Network (Iroha)

P-o-A (Proof of Authority) Public & Private Permissioned ledgers. The core service where users manage their accounts, create assets and transfer those assets between participants.

Layer 3: API’s and Helper Libraries

Purpose built, easy to use APIs and Helper libraries are created for the sole use of interacting with PLE App Services. These can be easily customized & extended for each use case, resulting in a standardised environment where other ID Network users are able to interact with domains, their accounts and assets.

Layer 4: End User Applications

These are various purpose built and boilerplate applications that facilitate development and interaction with the various elements of the network. They include, but are not limited to Mobile Wallet & Network User management apps, Web Administration Portals, SMS & USSD Gateways, Authentication helpers etc..

In a future series of posts, we will break each of these layers down into more detail, explaining the component parts and how these layers interact with each other to provide real world utility.

Staking PLE

In order to run a Parachain (Iroha) node, PLE will need to be staked. Stakers, or App Services Node operators will earn a percentage of the total income the entire network generates from asset registration, asset transfer and/or transaction fees on the Public Assets Platform & ID Network.

More details on Staking PLE and how to setup the Iroha nodes will be provided in due course.
plenteum_bobby

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 11:20:46 AM

Plenteum use cases

As most of you are probably already aware, we are an African coin, conceived and born in South Africa.

Africa faces numerous challenges, both economically and operationally due to a number of factors, including;

- Lack of governance
- Lack of accountability
- Corruption
- Informal Traders and Markets
- Lack of Basic Education

Our ultimate end goal with Plenteum Application Services is to allow for simplified implementation of solutions that cater to, or mitigate against, the risks that these challenge pose to economic growth and upliftment in the region.

Working with our partner entities, we have identified and run test scenario’s against a number of possible and probable usages of the technology stack to build the solutions they need to solve these very real challenges. This includes, but again is not limited to, transaction throughput rates, permission based security, configuration options and data storage and protection of private data on the network.

Specific details will be revealed when we are able, but in summary we’re working on the following:

1. An Identity Solution

This is a consolidated identity solution, that allows for various entities to request KYC and identity information for end users, with the end users permission in every instance. Many, many people in Africa lack basic identity information due to not being registered in national registers, not having any formal accommodation arrangements or bank accounts and utilising barter systems in their daily lives. However, the majority of these people do have limited access to online services through mobile devices predominantly. By linking biometric data and leveraging mobile device capabilities, this will enable entities to identify and register individuals for their own services, as well as leverage identity verifications made by other platform users (with the end users permission) to ease the administration burden. This aspect of the network enables many other services to be delivered on top of this, such as:

2. Micro Banking and B2B Lending solutions

Targeting the very hard to reach informal markets in Africa specifically, our solutions will enable informal traders to register and provide KYC for loan applicants, receive tradeable and transferrable digital tokens, tethered to and backed by the local market currency (it’s important to reiterate here that in under educated markets, crypto-currencies are not understood and it will always be very difficult to gain traction purely with a crypto-currency due to simple lack of understanding). These tokens can then be swopped for local currency cash using Informal Merchants as Micro Banking Agents (through Mobile App Wallets), traded directly with other users or transferred back to the original lender as re-payment.

3. Online retail services

Simple online payment gateway integrations allowing for payments to be made in digitised tokens tethered to local currencies and/or Plenteum itself where enabled.

4. Proof of Ownership (Provenance)

Proof of ownership of real-world physical assets can be a daily challenge in Africa. Transferring of those assets between individuals and entities often goes undocumented and results in a reduction in value, or largely increased cost associated with future transfers as this often requires significant manual documentation and filing & beuaracratic “red-tape” processes.
Assets such as vehicles, real-estate, jewellery etc. can be registered, identified with detail and transferred between end users at a lower cost, maintaining a complete history of ownership and ultimately a full provenance record of the physical asset and any changes associated with it. This allows these markets access to services such as insurance, re-finance, loans where collateral is required and many others often not possible or difficult to access today.

As already mentioned, we’ve also been working on our Core Software, a new Website and new Mobile wallets.
plenteum_bobby

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 06:14:41 PM

Hi All.

Good news! We are going to be listed on a new exchange soon!  Cheesy

Here is the official tweet from Raptor Xchange

https://twitter.com/RaptorXchange/status/1177535948881563648
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 01:06:53 AM

RXT pairs?
Why?

plenteum_bobby

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 02:44:43 AM

RXT pairs?
Why?

Hi there, Its not only a RXT Pairing. its BTC as well.

To answer on RXT. It is also RaptorXchange's Native token, so it would give RXT holders some incentive I believe(according to my understanding on their main website.

Hope to hear from you again soon
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 06:07:27 PM

RXT pairs?
Why?

To answer on RXT. It is also RaptorXchange's Native token, so it would give RXT holders some incentive I believe(according to my understanding on their main website.

opening a new pair trading option can only ruin the price of PLE, cause now is at 1 sat, if we are looking on the stex exchange price
going under the 1 sats is a suicide for PLE

roxxane

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:22:47 AM

RXT pairs?
Why?

opening a new pair trading option can only ruin the price of PLE, cause now is at 1 sat, if we are looking on the stex exchange price

suicide for PLE was moving to chukwa, dumbest thing you could do with a coin ahaha your coin aint going to get better merge mining on a pyrimd scam. This coin has now just become a scam coin >>>>DO NOT MINE THIS COIN<<<<
Uroplatus

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 06:54:26 PM

RXT pairs?
Why?

suicide for PLE was moving to chukwa, dumbest thing you could do with a coin ahaha your coin aint going to get better merge mining on a pyrimd scam. This coin has now just become a scam coin >>>>DO NOT MINE THIS COIN<<<<

lol Angry
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 10:56:58 PM

STEX has delisted this coin, devs has to find a new exchange with good volume asap
and do not even think about adding another pair beside BTC, please

also, do something with the algo, cause the merge mining story is not good at all

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 02:30:53 PM

I've just tried to send my PLE from STEX to my new generated paper wallet on https://www.plenteum.com/paper-wallet-generator.html

It sais "Withdrawal Error"  Angry Angry Angry

I'm waiting for the response from STEX support

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 11:07:36 AM

day 3
still having big problems with my withdrawal

I tried with a 3.5 m amount of PLE, still the error is coming

Anyone knows please what is the maximum amount of PLE that can be sent out from STEX?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: