Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LendaBit.com P2P platform for loans secured by bitcoin 🔐💪👍  (Read 1955 times)
LendaBit.com (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:15:31 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 08:32:34 AM by LendaBit.com

LendaBit.com is a fintech startup created by professionals with a unique mix of blockchain-based project experience, financial expertise, and global market intelligence.

LendaBit.com is a top-notch online lending platform helping investors to maximize their return via reliable, blockchain secured investment tool while crypto holders will get access to virtually unlimited sources of cash keeping their assets for future growth.

Feel free to visit our main website pages

Short Info about Our Service - https://lendabit.com/action

About Us and Our Platform - https://lendabit.com/about

Frequently Asked Question - https://lendabit.com/faq

Main Principles of Operation - https://lendabit.com/how_it_works

Borrower and Investor Process - https://lendabit.com/workflow

Loan terms and benchmarks - https://lendabit.com/fees_and_limits

There you will find all the information you need to know to begin your fascinating trip to the world of profit and success.

Still, have questions or want to know more? We are here to help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LendaBit.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

LendaBit.com becomes better with each day!

Version 1.03 is right off the oven!
Fully packed with new features and is even more user-friendly!
We’ve added the status bar to your dashboard so you can see the status of your offer or request.
Besides, you can check easily whether the collateral for the loan offer is pledged or no.

Want to discover more features? Visit LendaBit.com
Enjoy the advantages of instant borrowing or lending, secured by crypto!
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

Anyone using this? Any feedback?
Luft

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

I made a loan test of 100 USDT. Everything looks okay for now, I managed to withdraw the loan immediately. Let's see what happens after the repayment.
LendaBit.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Now it is the time to consider another side of LendaBit.com platform – BORROWING.

We say that the potential Borrower has Bitcoins but he does not sell them.
But he needs fiat money to fill his simple needs i.e. he wants to buy a yacht, summer house, car or just to buy some food to eat.

However, Bitcoin rate is too low and it will grow definitely.

So what’s to be done?

Suffer losses because you bought Bitcoins early?
Lose the future profit?
Pay taxes for withdrawal of your Bitcoins?
Miss the opportunity to invest your crypto into something even more profitable
Lose the chance to invest in ICO.

LendaBit.com offers you the cure from your headache - Loans secured by Bitcoin collateral.

Shambala_Mystic

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

How can you guarantee that I will receive back my collateral? I understad if it were equal to the loan but it's much bigger, so what guarantees do you give?  Huh
LendaBit.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

How can you guarantee that I will receive back my collateral? I understad if it were equal to the loan but it's much bigger, so what guarantees do you give?  Huh

The service has been working since July. There are no negative customer reviews, deals are fully functioning. Legal entity was registered, so we work 100% legally.
We also filed documents for the license for fiat lending.
If you don’t trust the new service, we specifically reduced the loan amount to 100 USDT and a decreased fee, so you can test our services without huge amount.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

How do we know that LendaBit won't just exit scam with all the collateral and all the loan money?

Is your team publicly facing? Who are your executive team?
LendaBit.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

How do we know that LendaBit won't just exit scam with all the collateral and all the loan money?

Lendabit is not a scam and a proof can be the fact that we’ve registered a legal entity and are working now 100% legally. We have also filed documents for receiving a license that will let us work with fiat money.
Our company is a start-up that just started working since July. But we’ve already launched a fully working lending service and are currently working on the Ethereum smart contracts and fiat money implementation to our platform.

We will definitely publish our team and investors as soon as we complete all formal procedures. As of today, we can say for sure that our seed investors are the top managers of one of the major mining equipment developing company in the world. The team has many years of experience in banking, trading and the cryptocurrency market.
The official release will be done after all legal affairs are sorted out.

You can join our Telegram channel or group to keep yourself updated.

Telegram channel  https://t.me/LendaBit
Telegram Community: https://t.me/Lendabitcommunity

I think it’s worth mentioning that our official partner is Hashing24.com, the service which has been working for a while already confirmed its reputation multiple times.

The scam scenario you’ve mentioned is juicy for those who collected huge amount at once(for example ICO) and escaped with the investors’ money, but our situation is entirely different, we have only started working on this market, we are constantly developing our product and building legal business that will last.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Lendabit is not a scam and a proof can be the fact that we’ve registered a legal entity and are working now 100% legally. We have also filed documents for receiving a license that will let us work with fiat money.
Our company is a start-up that just started working since July. But we’ve already launched a fully working lending service and are currently working on the Ethereum smart contracts and fiat money implementation to our platform.

We will definitely publish our team and investors as soon as we complete all formal procedures. As of today, we can say for sure that our seed investors are the top managers of one of the major mining equipment developing company in the world. The team has many years of experience in banking, trading and the cryptocurrency market.

I think it’s worth mentioning that our official partner is Hashing24.com, the service which has been working for a while already confirmed its reputation multiple times.

The scam scenario you’ve mentioned is juicy for those who collected huge amount at once(for example ICO) and escaped with the investors’ money, but our situation is entirely different, we have only started working on this market, we are constantly developing our product and building legal business that will last.

None of this really provides me with any security, I want to know some of the major members behind your team.

You say that the odds of an exit scam are low, but I have seen that you have dozens of BTC worth of collateral and open loans on the website, this is plenty sufficient to pull off an exit scam with.

Can you provide us with your company registration data so we can check that everything is legit?

I am interested in using your platform, but I need to know your founders and the company behind it have some accountability.
LendaBit.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

None of this really provides me with any security, I want to know some of the major members behind your team.

You say that the odds of an exit scam are low, but I have seen that you have dozens of BTC worth of collateral and open loans on the website, this is plenty sufficient to pull off an exit scam with.

Can you provide us with your company registration data so we can check that everything is legit?

I am interested in using your platform, but I need to know your founders and the company behind it have some accountability.

We can not open information about some of the major members of our team because of legal aspects Sad, but we will do it as soon as possible.

Our company registration data is the following:

Initium limited
flat 2A1-A7, Pahsang industrial Bldg,
16 Sun on street, Tuen Mun, N.T,
Hong Kong

it's also published on our website: https://lendabit.com/

LendaBit.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

We’ve got some exciting news for you: Version 1.08 is now officially available!

These are our new features:

1)    The verification process is now step-based, which makes it much faster and more convenient for the end user.

2)    The distributed access control system (DACS) has been added to make our services even more secure.

3)    The platform is now compliant with GDPR of 2018, which further protects your personal data.

4)    The system architecture is ready for the introduction of Ethereum. Very soon, our customers will be able to take loans in ETH against their ERC 20 tokens. We also plan to add Ethereum-based smart contracts as a lending option.

5)    The history of transactions now integrates with the ominiexplorer.info and blockchain.com, which enhances the platform usability.

Due to the recent refactoring of the system, there may be occasional slowdowns. Please inform us immediately if you experience any technical difficulties.

And do not forget to check out our new video! You can find it on YouTube and LendaBit.com main page.
LendaBit.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

Do you know how to use LendaBit.com? Watch now and find out!

The video was kindly provided by one of our clients.

Watch video on YouTube >>>
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

100% guarantee LendaBit will disappear within the next 18 months. I’m calling it.

Invest at your own risk.
LendaBit.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

100% guarantee LendaBit will disappear within the next 18 months. I’m calling it.

Invest at your own risk.

Thanks for your forecast, we appreciate that you will stay with us for 18 months.

However, we did a huge work while building this service, getting the investments from the partners. Our service is built to last. More than 10 thsd users registered in our service and they already make deals and make profit. We realize that when some financial service appears on the stage, it always faces skepticism and criticism from some audience, especially on the crypto market with a huge number of scam projects but it would be incorrect to say that any new project is a scam.

If you feel somehow that you can't trust us, please let us know why and we'll be happy to fix all the issues or answer all the questions. We would appreciate the feedback, but such accusations, without any proofs, those are just empty words, let's respect each other.
Teddybears

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

Invest at your own risk.

I sent you a message on here a few weeks back and also tried to email you but got bounce back messages from google.

Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem delivering your message to adming@gladis.com. Gmail will retry for 20 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
LendaBit.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

Invest at your own risk.

I sent you a message on here a few weeks back and also tried to email you but got bounce back messages from google.

Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem delivering your message to adming@gladis.com. Gmail will retry for 20 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

Hello,

Feel free to contact as via e-mail: info@lendabit.com

or via our medias accounts:

https://t.me/Lendabitcommunity
https://www.facebook.com/Lendabit/
https://twitter.com/Lendabit_com
https://www.linkedin.com/company/lendabit/

or using private chat on our site: lendabit.com

We will be glad to help you
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

Invest at your own risk.

Delivery incomplete

Well you emailed the wrong email, it’s admin@glados.cc.

Your issue related to a third party service that accepted payments through Inputs. Inputs made the callback to the developer and the funds were credited to their account, it had nothing to do with the hack. cannot help there sorry.

—-

As for the actual thread (sorry for continuing an off topic reply): If you are setting up a proper and legitimate crypto business in 2018, there is no reason to be pseudonymous or anonymous. You either have a shady past, or you want to keep options to do an exit scam. This is not 2012 anymore when plenty of people just went by their usernames, sadly almost every instance have turned out to be a disaster (intentionally or unintentionally), and if you want the privilege of handling other people’s crypto  then you need to own up and be accountable.

Your business isn’t going to get you arrested, AFAIK. P2P lending requires licensing but aren’t treated as securities afaik.
LendaBit.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Blockchain-based P2P lending platform LendaBit.com operates and offers its services to all clients with the central focus on security, performance and reliability.

The team of software leaders and professional engineers at LendaBit.com has developed and implemented most innovative and service-oriented secure platform architecture, which allows for new capabilities of effective data protection, integration of deployable solutions, cryptography and authentication.

This article describes all major cornerstones of LendaBit.com platform security architecture, which is aimed at enabling unprecedented security of hardware, software, network, data governance and many more. All the customers at LendaBit.com can be certain that their personal data and transactions are fully protected by the next-generation security tools.

Read now:

https://medium.com/@test.lendabit_32238/secure-platform-architecture-what-is-it-and-how-it-works-f29d39ac5d5?fbclid=IwAR0GpM4Bf4Qb55oq7e6K9bwi3dY9d5jGFIGjrSCQTVm9Ihr9OWCw78LOzTc

crypticbest

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:58:36 AM

Invest at your own risk.

Absolutely, lendabit will scam.
now they sponsor a banner on their website about bithoven exchange, other scammy project.

be very carefull with that people.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: