Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it wise to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 273 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

Bitcoin investment may sound new and foreign to our ears. My finance will review the phenomenon of bitcoin investment that is famous in Uncle Sam's country. Topic about what is wise If we join in bitcoin investment? What is Bitcoin Investment?

Bitcoin is a digital currency designed by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto.Bitcoin is based on an open platform (open source peer-to-peer electronic money). Bitcoin is introduced by a developer named pseudonymous. According to Wikipedia Bitcoind was inaugurated on January 3, 2009, with a total of 21 million bitcoins.

Is using digital currency or bitcoin safe? According to Wikipedia bitcoin, it is used to refer to namacryptocurrency. The rate or price of bitcoin is very clear by the "mining" mining price

CONCLUSION

Bitcoin investment or investment as is and yield. If you use information from the company. Decision of conscious education (increase education) and experience.

We will be very happy if you want to share your experience about bitcoin investment. Hopefully we can learn from your experience. thanks.

I'm baffled reading your post and had a hard time understanding what you're trying to say, hence I'll help you as it seems you're clueless. If you want to read about bitcoins, reading on Wikipedia is not enough, you need to read a lot, do your own research. It is indeed wise to invest in bitcoins, just don't short sell it, you'll get good returns if you hodl it. If you can't handle fluctuations, then you should avoid it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfunda

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

Butcointalk and other crypto currencies are going through a deep dip so it appears to be the best time to purchase crypto.

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

Investing in bitcoin is currently the most sensible choice, because the prices of other altcoins are now falling to varying degrees, and only bitcoin has shown an upward trend!
priscadavids

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

I always do feel bitcoin is already high and if I don't have large funds, I should invest in alts rather. There are alts which will be able to do multiple x in a short while rather than using small funds to invest in bitcoin.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

No one gives advice to someone to invest their bitcoins. Its all about your faith. What about if i convince you to invest in bitcoins and later pricing strikes down. You will go ahead and blame me for that right and even go ahead and curse me haha. However i would be the best friend in the whole whole world if after investing in bitcoin, it shoots up. It all depends on your faith. i have several crypto experts who can help you to decide where bitcoins would head in the future. Try to read much stock news . Bitcoins news and see if its the right time to enter into it or wait for sometime.

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
CalmTrader

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:11:39 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 05:30:00 PM by CalmTrader

No one gives advice to someone to invest their bitcoins. Its all about your faith. What about if i convince you to invest in bitcoins and later pricing strikes down. You will go ahead and blame me for that right and even go ahead and curse me haha. However i would be the best friend in the whole whole world if after investing in bitcoin, it shoots up. It all depends on your faith. i have several crypto experts who can help you to decide where bitcoins would head in the future. Try to read much stock news . Bitcoins news and see if its the right time to enter into it or wait for sometime.

hey. I agree with your humble point, but I believe people here are wise enough to take their own decision. We are free to express our opinions and can see how many peeps are on our sides or not. I don't think there is blame game here. and yes, reading news are the most important sources to follow for trading bitcoin.
kemswag

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

I think the best decision you can make today is to invest in bitcoin since bitcoin is the future of the world's finances.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency investment you can ever venture into. Especially if the price is low, it means when it rises, you can get a lot of money when you sell it. Because the price of Bitcoin can rise so high.

geopard

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

I can not say anything that will be in 5-10 years. But in this moment is worth buy if there is opportunity. The growth of bitcoin and the price above $ 6500 is inevitable.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
marccolette

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

Whether investing bitcoin is wise but depends on understanding and investing appropriately.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

for us bitcoin is also a valuable investment that we use every day with many benefits in the future because the price of bitcoin also grows better.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: