Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MONOTOKEN ICO - First Mobile Banking in your pocket!  (Read 312 times)
MonoBank (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

Token Sale will end in:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonoBank (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

RESERVED
MonoBank (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

RESERVED
astropark

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

RESERVED
MonoBank (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

RESERVED

What for? Smiley
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

very good, with this project, some things that become obstacles in a modern payment will be solved easily with monobank, I hope can develop well
MonoBank (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

very good, with this project, some things that become obstacles in a modern payment will be solved easily with monobank, I hope can develop well

Thank you for your reply. We will change the world! Together!
MonoBank (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

MonoBank (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:48:03 PM
Merited by drumamat (2)

Hm, that's another crypto banking. Yet another claiming to be the first... There was so many first crypto banking in our pockets that we actually didn't see any working cards or banking yet. The space is crowded. There is no team listed on website which is one of the most important fundamental things to do due dilligince. No MVP or any prototype. No backing and no partners. Just whitepaper...
MonoBank (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

Hm, that's another crypto banking. Yet another claiming to be the first... There was so many first crypto banking in our pockets that we actually didn't see any working cards or banking yet. The space is crowded. There is no team listed on website which is one of the most important fundamental things to do due dilligince. No MVP or any prototype. No backing and no partners. Just whitepaper...
Hello! We do not have MVP. We have already working product that was released in Ukraine in november 2017. Here is our app:
https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/monobank-мoбильный-бaнк/id1287005205?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8
https://play.app.goo.gl/?link=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id%3Dcom.ftband.mono%26ddl%3D1%26pcampaignid%3Dweb_ddl_1

After ICO it will be available worldwide as in roadmap considered.
Koloss07

Activity: 406
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

I will add information, I am a bank customer in Ukraine. My question is the official representative in Ukraine: "Hello! Found the information project MONOTOKEN ICO. Can you find out this is your project? "
https://t.me/monobankbot
Monobank replied: "I checked your information, we are not related to this project, and we are not responsible for the operations through it."
I can provide a screenshot if required.
MonoBank (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

I will add information, I am a bank customer in Ukraine. My question is the official representative in Ukraine: "Hello! Found the information project MONOTOKEN ICO. Can you find out this is your project? "
Monobank replied: "I checked your information, we are not related to this project, and we are not responsible for the operations through it."
Yep, you are right. MonoBank is not related to this project. MonoToken is a different department, Department of Cryptocurrency. As you may know Monobank is related to Universal Bank and Monotoken is related to Universal Bank too. This two projects are not connected yet, if we reach soft cap then monotoken will be avalilable as addon to monobank application.
fMarket

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

Warning! It seems to be a scam nothing to do with Monobank
MonoBank (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

More than 1900 ETH was collected! Soft Cap was reached!

CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

Yep, you are right. MonoBank is not related to this project. MonoToken is a different department, Department of Cryptocurrency. As you may know Monobank is related to Universal Bank and Monotoken is related to Universal Bank too. This two projects are not connected yet, if we reach soft cap then monotoken will be avalilable as addon to monobank application.
Are there any proofs of being a part of the Universal Bank? Kindly let us see 'em, if it's possible.
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

Really good project!  Great to hear timely updates from this project. For sure more people will be interested on this amazing project. I think that the platform will meet all expectations and will bear fruit. I will watch its development I'm sure ico will succeed.
Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:53:40 AM

Good project I hope its development is also fast and many people will follow this project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: