Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 05:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Instagram marketing  (Read 1402 times)
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:13:50 AM

of course to attract investors to invest in ICO's, it is better to have fewer subs but with appropriate targets, namely investors or crypto users, rather than having many subs but not according to their goals.
having a lot of subs also helps investors believe in their ICOs, professional ICOs usually have all social media accounts but do not close the possibility that the scam ICO also has all social media too
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Hey guys! Wanted to ask if someone of you know any good examples of instagram account management by some crypto project with atleast 5k subs (ICO`s are welcome)  Huh

I like the way how the development team of the Bobs repair project instagrammed all their plans and ideas. I guess you'll love it. Visit their official page and find their Instagram) Good luck!
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

I believe that you need to create an instagram account for bounty it will increase the number of sales and attract new investors.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

i do not get it why you just want to look at a instagram account but i would suggest you to check out some of the signatures here in the forum and check the instagram account

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
Nexjr14

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Hey guys! Wanted to ask if someone of you know any good examples of instagram account management by some crypto project with atleast 5k subs (ICO`s are welcome)  Huh

Well, you have a lot of followers from your Instagram account, and this looks really good. I will offer a bounty campaign, you can join the Cryptassist bounty program, because there is an allocation for Instagram campaigns, and currently the campaign is still running. I hope you are willing to open this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4563578
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

Check out Tip Blockchain's Instagram marketing page. They have 13500 followers and also looks like one of the hottest ICO based on blockchain technology.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

Promoting projects in instagram can be really very beneficial for many projects, because recently a lot of people started working in instagrams, because this direction more and more has a good conversion.

DavidMoore

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

Phoneum ICO have a follower count of 6753 right now. Also there are many famous ICOs that never opted for marketing through instagram. But, you can manually find them out by searching yourself.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

I have participated in a project on the Instagram platform, but before the point the question was a little less focused on the campaign, but I am sure, the purpose of your question, the procedure to follow the campaign with Instagram.
if you want to follow the campaign process by instagram, you must first read the conditions that have been determined by the manager, whether just like or comment, or you have to download images from the bounty that you follow, then you post with the instagram application from android or iOS , and, to make a report to the bounty, you must take the post link in the browser, from a laptop or android browser. once again, in work management, must use two applications.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

Do you want to see the instagram marketing of a crypto company?? For this you can just simply search in instagram with the name of the company, if they use instagram for marketing you will find all information you want to see.
CrucialTechnology57

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

There are some actually good instagram sites that will help you to be updated about crypto currency. I would like to recommend ico_list which gives initial coin offerings everyday in their insta page.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

If you want to promote your insta account then better go with the paid promotion by the company itself where you can get the concentrated followers to crypto related but it maybe very expensive to do that.If you looking for outside source they will just do it with fake and bot followers in no time but no use in that so grow your intagram account by organic or just ask the stories from big pages.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

If you are searching for some good instagram marketing sites for crypto currency, you can go for icopresale where you will find discounted tokens presale and ico project related information.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

I really do not know so much about this, and I would rather advise that you go with facebook marketing rather than instagram marketing. Reason being that, I think with facebook, you will be able to reach a wider audience and get a better promotion for your ICO. Not that i'm canceling intagram out though. If you find a good way tto promote it, then you should go ahead.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:14:33 PM

Your question is quite general and I haven't still understood about it. You want to join in Instagram bounty campagin of ICO project with 5k subs or something else, don't you??

No no, you got me wrong. I just want to take a look to a well-managed crypto project instagram account. And not crypto-related (like news or something) but crypto company itself.

You can look into the tokens and ICOs sections, you will find many campaigns there and you can judge for yourself which ones are well managed as per your own needs.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Facebook and twitter are the better choices when it comes to promoting your cryptos on social media. people on instagram are just worried about looking good in their pictures but with facebook and twitter you can guarantee that you will be getting to both seasoned investors and new investors alike who are more likely to invest in your project than people on instagram.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

I know that only in the telegraph there are many accounts. As for instagram - for the first time I hear.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

Instagram and cryptocurrencies are very far from each other. I think the cost of advertising in this social network does not pay for itself. There is a good to sell a variety of goods , but not information about crypto and ICO. I think that this is not appropriate.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

There are quite a few projects out there with such audience on their Instagram pages and mostly those followers are not organic and are as results of promotion campaigns like bounty.
Arcblock is one of the projects I know that has a very good following on Instagram

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

Social media and especially sites are very important for the crypto because they help to spread it so much, Instagram is the main one now which has opportunity and volumes to make people joind to the crypto market and to the crypto at once. They will be actual  for so long I believe.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: