Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinDL.net – Cryptocurrecy Coin Downloads Repository  (Read 124 times)
coolindark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

Hello everyone!

Here is the CoinDL.net – Cryptocurrecy Coin Downloads Repository!

This website has been created for helping people to reach all cryptocurrency wallets and sources from a single place. Due to cryptocurrency market changes, lots of coins come and go like a wind. That’s why most people cannot find coin wallets and sources after a very short time since first launch.

CoinDL has their own servers for wallets and sources and acts like a backup place and also a permanent source! You will find updates day by day and the database will have all cryptocurrencies. If you would like to see your coin in CoinDL, please reach me over admin@coolindark.com with sharing your source and announcement links.

You will find sources and Windows wallets for now. OSX wallets will be added if there will be requests. Windows wallets will have both x86 and x64 versions in the same package if the coin dev also has both versions.

You may search the coin from the site's top Search Bar or you may also check the top menu too to see wallets letter-based.

Please remember, all sources and wallets has been downloaded from original source, scan with antivirus and uploaded  to CoinDL repositories. But anyway, it’s always better to make a virus scan before executing wallets on your own computer.

Check http://coindl.net for wallets. I'm adding coins slowly. It's a one man project, that's why i'm doing my best to add coins daily-based. My goal is adding at least 1000 coins, so i believe you will find any coin!

Cheers  Cool

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coolindark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

100 coins hosted already!

Please check and inform others about the site.
Thanks!  Cheesy

coolindark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

CoinDL hosts 200+ coin wallets and sources right now.

We also start to compile coins without Windows wallets anymore!  Cool

Check KashCoin as an example  Cool
http://www.coindl.net/kashcoin-kash/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: