Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ["Proof-Of-Establishment"] - Possible solution for frauds?  (Read 544 times)
WindowsRepuX

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

This idea is seems to be good. I think fraud can reduce if new ICO increase legality and authenticity. The new ICO must have an official letter from this institution. If it will happen I am sure its difficult for fraud.
Globality (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

This idea is seems to be good. I think fraud can reduce if new ICO increase legality and authenticity. The new ICO must have an official letter from this institution. If it will happen I am sure its difficult for fraud.

Thank you for the the thought
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

What an insight this is for me. Thanks for sharing this
Globality (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

What an insight this is for me. Thanks for sharing this

Hey, Glad you liked it - if you have any suggestion for this on developing idea, I will be glad to hear about it!
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

Your ideas are good in hearing but this is very difficult to implement. Such type of idea implementation requires strict regulation that is not present in this market. You should be careful when investing in a project and try to invest in a reputed project like bitcoin.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

There are a few scammer detection projects like Menlo.one which seems pretty diligent in bringing out fraudulent activities in mission of minimizing them in this platform. Your idea is truly pretty similar to DAICO, and has huge possibilities, do let me know on the progress, would be willing to have more insight on the operations and advertising schemes.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:41:16 AM

Your concept is really foolproof. I completely agree with what you have suggested. See if you can find people who can help you with the project. I also thought about something like this where the ICOs need to register by making some down payment which will become withdrawable to them once the project has ended and they have returned all their investor's money. However, that's just a concept, your's one is a plan, much stronger.
Globality (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:56:49 AM

Your ideas are good in hearing but this is very difficult to implement. Such type of idea implementation requires strict regulation that is not present in this market. You should be careful when investing in a project and try to invest in a reputed project like bitcoin.
Well, Everyone need to start from somewhere Smiley

There are a few scammer detection projects like Menlo.one which seems pretty diligent in bringing out fraudulent activities in mission of minimizing them in this platform. Your idea is truly pretty similar to DAICO, and has huge possibilities, do let me know on the progress, would be willing to have more insight on the operations and advertising schemes.
I saw this project, the problem is that it's based on a certain pattern that once the pattern is known it is very easy to fool it

Actually this idea is easy to explain but very tough to implement because if we want to implement such types of idea then the market is not still ready for this I think we can apply this in future also we should careful about investing.
Well, The idea behind my suggestion is to apply this logic within the crowdfunding contract, this way it will return trust to the ICO organizers as well.

Your concept is really foolproof. I completely agree with what you have suggested. See if you can find people who can help you with the project. I also thought about something like this where the ICOs need to register by making some down payment which will become withdrawable to them once the project has ended and they have returned all their investor's money. However, that's just a concept, your's one is a plan, much stronger.
Well, This is the less easy part Wink
Globality (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

I read the second part again, the issue with the "Trusted Investments" is the fact you are still unprotected even if you know personally the ICO organizer - The suggestion here is not to protect by trust, but by pre defined trust rules directly from the ICO contract
cryptoskillful

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

I just heard the ICO. maybe because I am still a new member in this forum. but to reduce fraud in fact it must have clear legality so that between investors and ICOs can be as bright and investors also don't hesitate to invest.
Globality (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

I just heard the ICO. maybe because I am still a new member in this forum. but to reduce fraud in fact it must have clear legality so that between investors and ICOs can be as bright and investors also don't hesitate to invest.

Exactly - The idea is the transparency and community lock up with the option to control the initial funds
Globality (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

Bump this for more ideas
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

This is a very good idea indeed. I think you should definitely start working on it if you have the capabilities. Recently, scam and fraudulent ICOs have often ran away with hard earned money of their investors and that has made the newcomers very skeptic about investing on these ICOs. If there would be a system from tracking and stopping this ICOs from vanishing from the scene, more people will get interested to invest.
Globality (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

This is a very good idea indeed. I think you should definitely start working on it if you have the capabilities. Recently, scam and fraudulent ICOs have often ran away with hard earned money of their investors and that has made the newcomers very skeptic about investing on these ICOs. If there would be a system from tracking and stopping this ICOs from vanishing from the scene, more people will get interested to invest.

I'm very thinking about it, but a big development team will be needed for such a project.
HarryBrace

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

In my opinion you have a really foolproof plan. An ICO dedicated to registering all the ICOs so that they cannot run aways with people's money will definitely be backed up by the community since a lot of people have lost their hard earned money just by investing on fraud ICOs. You should try to find investors and technical people if you are serious about your plan.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

That's looks like a nice vision. With proper effort i hope this project will be a great thing for crypto investors. We need more projects like this.
IndependentWild87

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

I think if they work as you said it will be a great thing for all us. Crypto world needs this types of attempts to solve the fraud issues. I wish them good luck.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:04:09 PM

The number of frauds in crypto market is increasing day by day. We need permanent solution for this problem. I think it will work good. Let us see.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

I think an agency should be created for verifying new ICO projects. New ICO must have an official verification letter. Hopefully this can help to detect fraud.
ExceedBlue012

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Thanks for the post. I think this absolutely wonderful if it happens as so many crypto users lose their interest due to get victim of fraud. This initiative will help reduce fraud from crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: