Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.01 = Debitcard+Load or 0.01 for A reload | Cheaper In Bitcoins  (Read 2203 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 12:35:10 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2011, 05:04:44 PM by Xenland

Thats right you can now purchase or reload your debit card card with western union. absolutely no monthly fees or non-usage charges. All you have to do is pay 0.50.01BTC for the services of loading the debit card and/or purchasing and sending the card to you.
We do not sell your redistribute your information that is needed to purchase a card, please read our TOS and Privacy Policy

0.01 BTC to purchase and load the card
0.01 BTC to reload the card

If you don't feel comfortable with suppling us with all the private information that is required but would like to use our re loadable services please purchase your own card here: https://www.wuprepaid.com/wuprepaid/public/login.do

and then when you go to reload the card on our Official product page located here http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/product?id=2800
and just tell us you want the card reloaded in the customer comments box upon checking out. There in the customer comments box you
can also type in the card number you want reloaded.

Thanks everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brendio

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 01:02:52 PM

So it's 0.5 BTC to reload plus the amount you load? The price seems very reasonable. How do you know what conversion rate you will get?

Also, are they available internationally or US only?

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 01:14:42 PM

So it's 0.5 BTC to reload plus the amount you load? The price seems very reasonable. How do you know what conversion rate you will get?

Yep thats about $2 per reload/card
From all the fine print I've read it seems to work any where master card is accepted so it should work internationally.
The conversion rate will be the best available value I usually go to Bitcoinwatch.com and check for the best price.
Until I get a reserve going it will take time for the Bitcoins to transfer into my bank account(usually takes 1-2days for you to receive product).
I send internationally too, but that might inquire additional fees if you want the physical card.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 01:40:06 PM

Also minimum value is $10 so right now that is 2.5BTC which is the minimum western union accepts
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 01:47:33 PM

Also about the conversion rate questions I forgot to mention the terms of service that talks about this: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/tos

it says...
9. Gift Card services

Buyer agrees that upon purchasing a giftcard and/or debit card(including any other digital or non-digital card(s) that stores a monetary or bartering value) the amount of United States Dollars(USD) will vary as the Bitcoin to USD value change exponentially and agrees that Cheaper In Bitcoins may use the best available exchange rate when loading such cards.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 06:55:36 PM

Changed the cost of services to 0.01BTC these prices are updated on the website as well. Also I'd like to mention that I can get you these cards within the next 24hours.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2011, 10:25:10 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2011, 10:37:04 PM by TECSHARE

Can you ship to an address other than the one listed on the card? If so I will certainly be in contact with you in the future. Also, I am curious for international use, is a SSN or some equivalent required or just for US users?
brendio

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 11:17:21 PM

From all the fine print I've read it seems to work any where master card is accepted so it should work internationally.
The conversion rate will be the best available value I usually go to Bitcoinwatch.com and check for the best price.
Until I get a reserve going it will take time for the Bitcoins to transfer into my bank account(usually takes 1-2days for you to receive product).
I send internationally too, but that might inquire additional fees if you want the physical card.

I realise it will work internationally, but the order form on the WU site only takes US addresses. If you are able to order from the US but ship internationally, that would be great.

astana

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 04:40:23 AM

I'm in for 3, PM'd
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 06:48:59 AM

Acutally my order form isnt usa exlusive any more however it does require you to fill out information in order for the order to go through. PM me for Faster service
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 04:59:08 PM

Two debit cards already purchased and shipped out. I sent them within 8 confirmations of receiving payment see for your self : http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/status
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 05:04:15 PM

Price was change to 0.01BTC in case nobody noticed and thanks astana for the purchase Cheesy
brendio

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:17:08 AM

I tried to order, but the shopping cart would not accept my postal code, and there is no box to enter in country information.

Also, the price is not updated on the website.

brendio

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:18:59 AM

Also about the conversion rate questions I forgot to mention the terms of service that talks about this: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/tos

it says...
9. Gift Card services

Buyer agrees that upon purchasing a giftcard and/or debit card(including any other digital or non-digital card(s) that stores a monetary or bartering value) the amount of United States Dollars(USD) will vary as the Bitcoin to USD value change exponentially and agrees that Cheaper In Bitcoins may use the best available exchange rate when loading such cards.

The Bitcoin to USD rate doesn't look very exponential at the moment. Can you legally guarantee this according to your terms of service? What recourse do I have if this is not the case?

ovidiusoft

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:13:41 PM

This is really-really cool! It might even be the cheapest and fastest way for me (Bucharest/Romania) to get local currency from BTC. Some random ideas:

* this product is worth a dedicated website, IMHO.
* such a site should have a very clean and simple way of calculating recharge balance (I send 10 BTC, I get X USD on the card).
* teh killer feature would be, IMHO, if you could attach a Bitcoin address to each card, so I can recharge the card without ordering on the website. Also, I could give out this address to people and I would get cash or the card automagically.

And some questions:

* can the design be customized? (I'm thinking replace the WU logo and also print the Bitcoin address on the card).
* can the cards be anonymized? (I'm guessing no, but it's worth asking).
* can you get them in other currencies? (I know I'm asking too much for a RON card, but EUR would be better for most of the Europe).

Off to ordering I go Smiley
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:21:46 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2011, 03:36:32 PM by Xenland

it says...
9. Gift Card services

The Bitcoin to USD rate doesn't look very exponential at the moment. Can you legally guarantee this according to your terms of service? What recourse do I have if this is not the case?

Great questions first I'll answer your first post.

The prices are in deed up dated. I change them in $0.50 to $1 intervals which ever one is profitable meaning I only change if they hit $1,$2,$3,$4,$5,etc ,etc or somtimes in between $1.50, $2.50, $3.50.

Now on your other questions

Q]Can I legally garuntee this according to your terms of service?
A]well that depends, are you asking can I guarantee that I will always pick the most valuable price? the answer to that is "of course" your already paying me for the service I have no intention of skimping you a couple of bit-cents. I get orders out within 24hours so prices changes shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Q]What recourse do i have if this is not the case?
A]Could you elaborate a little bit more on that question.... From what I understand your asking "What will I do if exchange rates change?" Well I will do many things the last resort is always canceling. First I will attempt to find the best prices available from multiple exchanges and pick the most valueable exchange rate and pass it on to you.

Let me know if I don't understand your questions or if you need me to explain more
Thanks for you interest in Cheaper In Bitcoins
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:23:52 PM

I tried to order, but the shopping cart would not accept my postal code, and there is no box to enter in country information.
Can you PM me your shipping code so I can further debug?
You can also use zipcode "000000" as a valid one if i remember correctly just type in the your information into the check out comments.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:31:26 PM

This is really-really cool! It might even be the cheapest and fastest way for me (Bucharest/Romania) to get local currency from BTC. Some random ideas:

* this product is worth a dedicated website, IMHO.
* such a site should have a very clean and simple way of calculating recharge balance (I send 10 BTC, I get X USD on the card).
* teh killer feature would be, IMHO, if you could attach a Bitcoin address to each card, so I can recharge the card without ordering on the website. Also, I could give out this address to people and I would get cash or the card automagically.

And some questions:

* can the design be customized? (I'm thinking replace the WU logo and also print the Bitcoin address on the card).
* can the cards be anonymized? (I'm guessing no, but it's worth asking).
* can you get them in other currencies? (I know I'm asking too much for a RON card, but EUR would be better for most of the Europe).

Off to ordering I go Smiley

These are some very good Ideas, I have similar ones such as the "Dedicated website" coming in the future with multiple options of adding funds. However I have not thought of having dedicated Bitcoin addresses for each card to add funding, Thats a great idea. At the moment I've been calling multiple debit card services to see if there is an instant way of exchange conversions for example your btc is only converted/exchanged into USD only when you attempt to spend money this can also be a flaw since Bitcoin value does indeed change a lot so its kind of something I am(and a partner) are researching into at the moment.

Q]Can the design be customized?
A]No they can not be. This is another great idea which me and my partner have been researching

Q]Can the cards be anonymized?
A]Maybe... This is kind of on the fence because each card is required to have personal information in order for them to be valid for activation when you receive them in the mail your cards funds may be frozen by mastercard/westernunion if you sign up with fake details. I'm not sure what their policy is. All your paying me to do is sign up/register your card on your behalf and load it for you.

Q]Can you get them in other currencies?
A]Good questions I'll look out for euro re loadable debit cards in the future but as of this moment it looks like its strictly USD but Idk if a euro store is accepting mastercard it should accept the funds no matter the currency as it should convert them.

S]Off to ordering I go Smiley
A] I'll be looking out for your order, I'm constantly auditing the website because of the new updates so let me know if you have any troubles with it.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:34:55 PM

I realise it will work internationally, but the order form on the WU site only takes US addresses. If you are able to order from the US but ship internationally, that would be great.

It seems some people are using Re-ship it type websites to have the cards shipped to them from usa to international.

Could you tell me experiences that make USA only shipping apparent on the WU site?
ovidiusoft

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:39:58 PM

At the moment I've been calling multiple debit card services to see if there is an instant way of exchange conversions for example your btc is only converted/exchanged into USD only when you attempt to spend money this can also be a flaw since Bitcoin value does indeed change a lot so its kind of something I am(and a partner) are researching into at the moment.

Yes, I guess that would be the most common usage scenario - card users will send BTC to the card when the exchange rate is most favorable to them.

A]No they can not be. This is another great idea which me and my partner have been researching

Thought so. Then maybe a sticker that you can slip in the mail? Smiley

if a euro store is accepting mastercard it should accept the funds no matter the currency as it should convert them.

Yes, of course they will accept it. However, if the card is nominated in USD and I pay here in Romania, the money will go through 2 exchanges (RON >EUR and then EUR > USD), because Romania only deals with EUR on foreign exchanges. If the cards were in EUR, I would only "suffer" one exchange, and the Euro countries' users zero!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:54:04 PM

Looks like someone has validated that these are only USA cards the form will not let me ship outside of USA I'm emailing to whom ever just attempted to buy one of these cards that it cannot go through.. Anyone know how to tell which address was the last address the bitcoins came from on block explorer?
ovidiusoft

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:57:04 PM

Looks like someone has validated that these are only USA cards the form will not let me ship outside of USA I'm emailing to whom ever just attempted to buy one of these cards that it cannot go through.. Anyone know how to tell which address was the last address the bitcoins came from on block explorer?

That was probably me Sad I'll send you an email from my registration address...
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:03:56 PM

Refund sent!
Thanks for your interest in Cheaper In Bitcoins wish i could do more to get your debit card for ya. Looks like WU is only USA tho.
I'll be looking into euro cards in the future
brendio

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 04:45:38 AM

Can you PM me your shipping code so I can further debug?
You can also use zipcode "000000" as a valid one if i remember correctly just type in the your information into the check out comments.

I don't know my shipping code, but just saw your other message that these aren't available outside US. Bummer, the rest of the world misses out again.

brendio

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 04:49:48 AM

it says...
9. Gift Card services

The prices are in deed up dated. I change them in $0.50 to $1 intervals which ever one is profitable meaning I only change if they hit $1,$2,$3,$4,$5,etc ,etc or somtimes in between $1.50, $2.50, $3.50.

A]well that depends, are you asking can I guarantee that I will always pick the most valuable price? the answer to that is "of course" your already paying me for the service I have no intention of skimping you a couple of bit-cents. I get orders out within 24hours so prices changes shouldn't be too big of a deal.

A]Could you elaborate a little bit more on that question.... From what I understand your asking "What will I do if exchange rates change?" Well I will do many things the last resort is always canceling. First I will attempt to find the best prices available from multiple exchanges and pick the most valueable exchange rate and pass it on to you.

Let me know if I don't understand your questions or if you need me to explain more

Yes, I think you misunderstood my questions, and also do not understand the meaning of the word "exponential". I was being a little facetious in my comment, but since your terms of service are  a legal document, I suggest you fully understand what you are stating there.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 08:05:36 AM

At the moment I've been calling multiple debit card services to see if there is an instant way of exchange conversions for example your btc is only converted/exchanged into USD only when you attempt to spend money this can also be a flaw since Bitcoin value does indeed change a lot so its kind of something I am(and a partner) are researching into at the moment.

Yes, I guess that would be the most common usage scenario - card users will send BTC to the card when the exchange rate is most favorable to them.

Thought so. Then maybe a sticker that you can slip in the mail? Smiley

if a euro store is accepting mastercard it should accept the funds no matter the currency as it should convert them.

Yes, of course they will accept it. However, if the card is nominated in USD and I pay here in Romania, the money will go through 2 exchanges (RON >EUR and then EUR > USD), because Romania only deals with EUR on foreign exchanges. If the cards were in EUR, I would only "suffer" one exchange, and the Euro countries' users zero!

About the sticker. thats a good idea the issue is the cards get sent to the registered mailing address and are produced by western-union/mastercard
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 08:18:17 AM

it says...
9. Gift Card services

Yes, I think you misunderstood my questions, and also do not understand the meaning of the word "exponential". I was being a little facetious in my comment, but since your terms of service are  a legal document, I suggest you fully understand what you are stating there.

What could I do to make you feel safe when you are purchasing with cheaper in bitcoins?
btcinstant

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 07:53:03 PM

Great job xenland!

Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be opening my service shortly that caters internationally.  It's a virtual re-loadable debit card no shipping necessary re-load when needed.

Be invited by signing up here: http://www.btcinstant.com

I'll be opening up the official thread shortly and will post it here.

Thanks!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 08:36:44 PM

Thanks BTCInstant, Like i said I'm still waiting to see an active working demo of your site till I feel comfortable with teaming up with you.
Regards Xenland.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: