Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A more robust mining calculator  (Read 138 times)
fanatic26_ (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

Nearly all bitcoin profit calculators you find are static to the current difficulty making forecasting nearly impossible.

Here is a new calculator that can actually forecast based on historical trends.

As with any calculator, remember to view it as a rough estimate and not the gospel.

https://calc.randomcrypto.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raymond_B

Activity: 504
Merit: 71

Just Getting Started...

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

That's cool and scary at the same time Smiley I wish it had daily, weekly, monthly, etc breakdowns though. Anyway, pretty nice.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:19:31 PM

Mining calculators aren't extremely accurate like you said, but this sure beats the BTC.com calculator I've been using that also factored in difficulty, and it seems like this has many more features that are actually useful. Thank you for this post, still digesting all the information here but the charts are nice and extremely detailed (and the entire calculator as a whole!)

I also like the specificity of the predetermined hardware parameters with the Innosilicon T2 with the modes that it has.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

I loved your work but it will be more appealing if you can have different userinterface instead of just current night mode. Also

I wish it had daily, weekly, monthly, etc breakdowns though. Anyway, pretty nice.
Yeah this feature will add more value to your calculator because most of the newbie miner want to look at those stats.

Auto refresh and breakeven stats is what I liked the most in your tool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: